I'll be doing my first xml transform soon and I'm hoping to find a good graphical mapping tool to generate the XSLT. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've tried the demo of Altova MapForce and it's exactly what I want but it's super expensive. Working for a non-profit it would be nice if I could find a free or cheap solution.

0 5
0 3.1K

Hey everyone.

I have a use case where I need to write files to a handful of locations, and 2-3 subfolders in each location.

My plan was to extend EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation and then pass that operation the file and the subfolder details, and then have an operation per destination.

Has anyone done anything similar and can highlight any pitfalls I may be about to make?

0 3
0 217
Question
· Mar 9, 2016
project syncing issues

I have 2 projects in atelier, A and B which map to namespace A and B on the same server.

Namespace B has some classes mapped from namespace A.

I then edit a mapped class in project A and save it(I can see the changes in cache studio as well).

atelier A:

studio:

However in project B the class does not change, even if I click the "syncronize all files with associated namespace " button.

atelier B:

0 7
0 277

Hello, I am running into a little problem.

I am trying to create a Cache Trigger on a FACS table using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command but I am getting the message [SQLCODE: <-300>:<DDL not allowed on this table definition>].

I am not creating a persistent class but using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command.

Please advise.

thanks.

0 8
0 271

Hi ,

I tried to import Custom schema with 'Z' segment. I executed "Do ##class(EnsLib.InteropTools.HL7.MessageAnalyzer).Interactive()" in IRIS Terminal.

After executed the steps, i am getting below message, So i could not able to add z segment into my customschema 'Test_2.3'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary Report for workspace C:\Demo\Migration\Workspace
Schema is Test_2.3
ALL: 0 matched, 1 unmatched

0 1
0 186
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Enterprise Message Bank

Hello,

I work with IRIS for Health 2020.1 and I attempted to set up Enterprise Systems to populate Message Bank. I see entries in Message Bank Event Log from the defined Enterprise Systems. I can browse Messages going back before I set up Enterprise Systems using Enterprise Message Viewer. However, I find no messages in Message Bank Viewer. Do I need anything extra to archive messages?

0 5
0 288
Question
· Sep 22, 2020
VSCode and CSP - what did I miss?

Hi -

I'm trying to get my VS Code instance that is connected to an AWS IRIS instance to edit/save/compile .csp files, but it's failing to work and I'm not sure why. The ".csp" is associated with the objectscript-csp code, and the server is connected, but things just don't act like they are enabled.

Should this work? and if so, what might I have missed in configuring things?

0 5
0 750

Hello,

Why I don't see the full content of a XML file inside a Ens.StreamContainer Message?

When I look into the content I only see:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><!-- type: Ens.StreamContainer  id: 5 -->
<StreamContainer><OriginalFilename>C:\Temp\In\aa.xml</OriginalFilename><Stream></Stream><Type>FC</Type></StreamContainer>

How I can see all the content? There is any setting to modify this behavior?

I am using a EnsLib.File.PassthroughService,

Regards

0 1
0 1.1K

Hi, I am new to IRIS and We are planning to setup a CI pipeline on AWS VM deploying the iris data platform container. I am trying to find out which folders needs to be inside the source control and where (exact folder) the updated code needs to be pulled in the container. I would be much obliged if anyone cant point the CI CD related documentation.

Thanks,
Raj

0 1
0 470
Question
· Oct 13, 2020
FQDN ?

Is there an undocumented class method that will output the FQDN?

$SYSTEM only reports the part of the name concatenated with the namespace. Checking $SYSTEM.INetInfo doesn't provide the full DNS name, only a partial value that matches $SYSTEM.

I can do a call out to the OS to get that value which seems to be the only way I can get the value.

0 4
0 267

Hi. This about a migration of code from a DEV environment to a PROD environment.

If an (under development) business host is Enabled in DEV environment and the production class is migrated across environments, this means that the Enabled status of the same business host in PROD would also become enabled (even if it may have been disabled before the update)

0 11
0 1.5K
Question
· Nov 4, 2020
IRISReference in Native Api

I am trying to use IRIS Native API in .NET code I see following code snippet here https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

IRISReference valueRef = new IRISReference(""); // set inital value to null string
  iris.ClassMethodString("%SomeClass","SomeMethod",valueRef);
  String myString = valueRef.value;               // get the method result

But IRISReference is not available as a type.

0 3
0 196

Hi:

I have noticed a problem in some new code I did on one of our productions. I think it is leading to 2 problems.

I have a file, lets call it 1111111111_2300.pdf.

We make the file UNIQUE to avoid an issue. This filename in the working directory gets a session ID Added to it before the .pdf. So lets say it was session ID 9 it would be 1111111111_2300#SID9.pdf in a working directory .

There are further operations to be done on this document before it is sent. For various errors an email is sent back to service users.

0 3
0 153