Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 204

I'm dealing with a situation that leaves in doubt what I understand about CACHE.WIJ (C:\Roche\CobasInfinity\HealthShare\mgr)..
Journal files store records already written to the base.. and CACHE.WIJ records not yet written to the base..
theoretically, the data contained in CACHE.WIJ is temporary... until the record is written to the base (consequently generating journal).

0 4
0 204

Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 204

Hello,

I would like to get a list of all globals that have been read or written during a given context. In Portal, there are counters in dashboard that give the number of read/write to globals in general.

What I am looking for :

- some handler (eg: like $ZTRAP) that will be called everytime something is read/written to a global.

- to activate a "global log mode" in Portal that will dump some information to a file (like ^ISCSOAP for SOAP requests).

1 2
0 203

The 2023.1 Clinical Viewer appears to have data dependencies that need to be met in order for data to surface from the SDA to the chart. Examples:

1. Lab results need to have a collection date or they will not display.

2. Observations need to have their UoM and codes in the portal txt files in order to display.

Are all of these requirements documented?

0 2
0 203
Question
· May 25, 2023
Getting IAM license

Hi,

I am trying to get the API Manager up and running.

I have enabled the application and IAM user and changed password.

when we run the iam_setup.sh I get the following.

Getting IAM license using your inputs...
Internal server error when testing inputs

I have check on Iris management portal , but could see no errors.

0 5
0 203
Question
· Apr 24, 2019
80 bytes wrapped X12 files

Hello, our X12 File Service won't process files we encountered X12 files where they inserted CR LF after 80 bytes repeatedly in the middle of segments. X12 Parser does not seem to like it. I see there is a Whitespace property in Adapter. I am not sure if it ignores white space in the middle of a segment. I also heard about TolerateNewLine setting but I believe this also does not tolerate New Lines in the middle of a segment. We will probably have to read the file, strip out any CR and LF, write to a new file that the X12 file service can process.

0 1
0 203

I have a terminal script that queries sys.process' and then parses the results writing to a logfile. As part of the processing of the results, each row of the result set includes an element from the static string. But I am not clear on the scoping of the static string. The write statement sees the static string as undefined. What I want is something to the affect:

set statStr = "aa|bb|.."

set sqlStatement = xxx

set tState = ##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

set qStat = tState.%Prepare(< sql statement> )

0 2
0 203
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
Expand EnsPortal

Hello,

How should I go about it to add a page to the EnsPortal? I want to display a dashboard like page and I would like to be able to have it accessible from Management Portal. I hope there is a better way than typing the URL in address bar. Is the menu for Management Portal editable?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 1
0 203

Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am trying to use xecute command, but something wrong happen when i was using the command, and i don't know why hahahaha.

I created a file .mac with this code:

label(test) public{
       set routine="variable"
       set call="write routine,!"
       xecute call
       quit
}

But when i run the command, show me this message error:

<UNDEFINED>label+3^tstFJR3 *routine

After that i changed the code to:

0 4
0 203

Recently I started moving some of our JDBC Gateway configurations over to using the Microsoft JDBC Gateway driver instead of using the jTDS open source driver. I have noticed since then that those Objects that are using Microsoft JDBC Driver are throwing a lot more errors than the jTDS driver ever did, which I can understand however I am puzzled that I keep running into an issue with the Java Gateway Service within the Interoperability engine.

0 1
0 203

I try to create a column with computeonchange.

Its works with CREATE TABLE sql command, but if i use ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN sql command this computeonchange doesn't works.

any reason why?

example:

CREATE TABLE MyStudents ( Name VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL, surname VARCHAR(16))

alter table MyStudents add column fullname Varchar(50) COMPUTECODE { SET {fullname}={Name}_ "?" _{surname}} COMPUTEONCHANGE (Name,surname)

insert into SQLUser.MyStudents (Name, surname) values ('name1',null)

update MyStudents set name = 'name' where name = 'name1'

0 1
0 203

I would like to search for all messages where their body size is greater than 3MB.

I have searched through the common Header and body properties and I have not found a size property. I have looked at the extended properties but I am unsure if any of the extended classes allows me to find the Doc size.

I have stepped through most of the body property classes related to messages or documents that have an exposed property that filters by document or message size.

Is there a way to do this within the Message Viewer or Terminal?

Thank you in advance.

0 4
0 203