Question
Roberto Cahanap · Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 112

Hey everyone.

I was curious if anyone had any success/tips with regards to using a global or a system parameter/property to control the behavior of a transform or process/operation.

Is there a parameter I can currently reference from the system that can be used for an if/else, or am I best off creating a simple Global and setting it according to the environment I am in?

0 2
0 112
Question
Joseph Conaty · Sep 14, 2021
P2P OAUTH Recommended Flow

Hello,

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the OAuth process flow for Payer-to-Payer authorization. It doesn't seem that "Authorization Code Flow" is needed as there will not be a need for a login. I am leaning towards recommending "Client Credentials Flow", but wanted to get some community feedback before making a decision. I prefer to follow what the standard will be if possible. What would you recommend? Thank you in advance for your input.

0 2
0 111
Question
Dustin Knudsen · Jun 22, 2021
content assist

Currently we're using InterSystems Cache Studio Client 2017.2.2 Build 865

I'm currently going through training and one of the videos mentioned using Control+Space to bring up the content assist window.

It's in reference to Atelier IDE, but I'm curious if Studio also might have a tool similar to that?

0 2
0 111

Hello,

Is it correct that HealthShare Health Connect release 15.03 and prior use Ensemble and Cache at its core and releases beginning with 2019.1 and more recent leverage IRIS in place of Ensemble and Cache?

Are there any other components that come with Health Connect than just Ensemble and Cache or IRIS? Trying to understand the benefit of going with Health Connect rather than just with the core platform(s).

Thank you in advance for your help!

Clayton

0 3
0 111

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 111

Hi all,

I am looking at a task which involves processing an XML file. Picking the file up from a folder (c:\test.xml) reading the data out of the XML and archiving the xml after it has been processed.

I was wondering what the best way of doing this would be?

I have got as far as creating a service in Ensemble. The Service I have created uses the class name EnsLib.XML.Object.Service.FileService.

Any advice or tutorials/guides would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 3
0 111

Hi There,

I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has implemented SSO via SAML into TrakCare from Azure AD?

Also looking to see if anyone has come across automated role provisioning, I have seen this from an IRIS perspective but not directly into TrakCare.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers,

TC

0 2
0 111

I'm close with this but I'm not sure how to grab JUST the GT1.3 data. I know I can do a substring but finding the 3rd | is a tad tricky. I've not been this deep in SQL for 15 years.

SELECT SUBSTRING(hm.RawContent, (CHARINDEX('GT1',hm.RawContent)), 50) as NameDesc
FROM Ens.MessageHeader as em, EnsLib_HL7.Message as hm
where em.Status = 'Suspended'
and em.MessageBodyId = hm.id

I expect it should flow like this...

SELECT UNIQUE SUBSTRING(RawContent, (FIND 3RD PIPE),(FIND 4TH PIPE) as NameDesc ....

0 1
0 110

Hi!

I have a question regarding SQL insert/update from the mananger portal's SQL window.

I am trying to do an insert with a value that contains multiple spaces ($32) between two words. This is needed for a comparative reason. But the spaces are automatically trimmed away all the time. How should I write to keep these?

Example:

Insert into TableA
(MyColumn) Values('xxxx yyyy')

then the spaces are trimmed away and it becomes: 'xxxx yyyy'

But I want to keep the spaces. How do I get around the problem?

Regards,
Michael

0 4
0 110

Hi,
The IRIS Health Docker image comes with Java 1.8 but I need OpenJDK 11. How could I install that using aptitude or somehow else?
The apt-get command requires elevation but if I rewrite the command with sudo apt-get it won't build with error message /bin/sh: sudo: not found
Is it possible to do what I want?

2 3
0 110

In our current UCR arhcitecture, we use two installations. We have one machine with Access, Registry and Edges and one machine with the ODS. On the machine with the Registry, I can create a user/clinician. When I log into the management portal with this user, a so-called delegated user is created in the cached users table. So far everything is going well.

When I try the same on the machine with the ODS I get the message : 'ERROR #822: Access Denied' . so no delegated user is created.... Does anyone have any idea where I can find the solution?

0 1
0 110

II try to explore the new SQL LOAD DATA feature in SQL comparing it to SQL INSERT

I'm stuck at this point: INSERT INTO <table> (columns...) VALUES (.....)
allows having not just simple column references but also ALL Standard SQL FUNCTIONS (at least)
example:

INSERT INTO Test (ShortName,DOB) VALUES (SUBSTRING(Name,1,4),TO_DATE(displayDate,'MM-DD_YYY'))

This works perfectly.
BUT the same VALUE clause applied to LOAD DATA fails in various ways:

0 3
0 110

Hi,

I seem to be able to execute sqlproc using the convention defined here https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=GSQL_q... provided the package/folder is a single level. As, soon I have a nested folder structure I get an error while trying to execute this.

For instance,

select id, Utils.Users_getRole(id) roles from users.users

works fine while,

0 3
0 110