When I tried to make change in DTL view then only i see following error whereas in XML mode no issue in compilation.

Any resolution and solution ? it looks like some missing xml parser configuration or Pulg ins ?

ensEPC.DataTransforms.dtEcgCEpc081518.dtl was saved locally but could not be saved remotely.

ERROR <Ens>ErrInvalidDTL: Invalid DTL

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourceclass' is not declared for element 'transform'

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourcedoctype' is not declared for element 'transform'

0 1
0 223

I am trying to install Cache version 2018.1.0.184.0 on a Windows 10 System and i keep running into Permission errors during installation. I am getting

"Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE\Intersystems\\Classes\CLSID\{D11481CD-3B24-42E1-A20A-D179CDB6BEC5}\InstallCount"

I am signed in as an Administrator, i am running the installer as an administrator and i have edited permissions in the Registry to the referenced keys and i still can't get this to install. Has anyone run into this before and have some advice? I am pulling my hair out over here.

1 1
0 223

Is there a way to get a report of how many messages are passing through a production? I am trying to gauge how many messages we process weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also, over specific months.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this

We use Cache for Windows 2017.1.3

0 7
0 223

Hello everybody,

In the documentation I read the following:

Alerts are messages generated by production components. InterSystems IRIS automatically writes the alerts to a log file and sends then to the production component named Ens.Alert. If your production does not have a component named Ens.Alert, then InterSystems IRIS writes alerts to the log file but does not send them to any component. The component named Ens.Alert can be of any class. The most frequently used classes for Ens.Alert are:

0 3
1 223

Hi guys,

I have a %Time filed with (Format=1) to allow showing hh.mm.ss and the field is showing fine in display mode eg:

it should show 00:07:30 but the seconds are cut off from it as below :

0 8
0 223

objects in javascript :

var oM = new Object;

var mMode=["down","up","click"] ;
var key,val ;
for (key in mMode)
{

val = mMode[key] ;
oM[val]={} ;
oM[val].id ="" ;
oM[val].type ="" ;

}

so I can access the .type directly as :

oM.down.type

or:

oM["down"].type

what is the syntax in CACHE or IRIS, to achieve such approach via class/key/property...?

acctually: class/object/key/property anlaogue to ^GLOBAL(key,"property")=val

0 9
0 223

I am reaching out to find out if anyone has come across a similar dilemma.

In my current role, I have been asked around the best way to design some patient labels for a client.

I primarily would stick to what I know and veered towards designing the label in ZPL and then creating a Abstract Class to call the ZPL code, however I have been asked why not to design via JReport. The patient labels will be processed via thermal ink printers primarily Zebras, I am wondering if anyone out there has come across this or would recommend to stick to what you know.

0 4
0 223

Hi.

We are going to have basic patient demographic data coming in to Cache via a webservice. I thought that I should define the input as XML something like the FHIR format (with UK extensions).

In the past we've input XML streams and used the %XML.Reader to convert them to matching classes successfully, so I thought it would be easy. However, I've found that the FHIR format stores everything in attributes like:

0 5
0 223

Context: Ensemble development with ObjectScript in a healthcare context - lots of HL7, and some web service stuff. We've used Studio up till now, alongside a lot of leaning on an external developer, but are expanding our team and doing more in-house. We are wondering about Visual Studio Code - not least because it looks easier to hook up to source management solutions. And we've noticed that the test environments that you get connected to when doing many of the online training courses on learning.intersystems.com give you a Visual Studio Code environment.

0 3
1 223
Question
· Jul 19, 2022
Empty HTTP response

Hi Guys,

We use the below code to send JSON file to one of our clients and was working fine but I think lately they did a windows update and now whenever we send file we aren't getting any HTTP responses, success or Error, just empty response ()

the think is that it works fine and we get 200 response if we send the JSON file using our client's portal called swagger which is a website where you can assign the token and url (Swagger UI (vibra-api-prod.azurewebsites.net))

0 6
0 223

We have a set of some fairly standard HL7 interfaces that usually end up doing about 90% of the same thing as every other interface. I'd really like to be able to write a script that I can modify some text, and have it create Services, Processes, Operations, DTL and Business Rules.

So, let me provide a more concrete example: I feel capable of a writing to and replacing variables within a text file, different process. This is obviously going to be pseudo-code, but my thinking is this

Create "Memorial Hospital Process"

Create "Memorial Hospital

0 3
0 222

I was attempting to test a Linked JDBC View to MS SQL database and noticed I could not connect. When I look at the JDBC Gateway I noticed that at the Server Level it was down. However the page keeps timing out when ever I attempt to make any changes or start it, it will not respond.

I thought I had found the Cache command to start it but it will not start. Is the following steps correct?

0 1
0 222

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish

I have a directory of CCDAs and files with basic demographic info.

I'd like to generate an outbound Provide and Register request by building the SOAP envelope (using the demographics data) and adding the CCDA as the document.

Which Operations / Components can I utilize for this?

Is there is a good starting point in the documentation I can use?

If anyone knows which specific Operations/Components I should use please let me know.

Thanks

0 2
0 222

We are seeing more and more customers being lured with latest infrastructure technologies, particularly Composable Infrastructure. Coming with all sorts of data center consolidations and costs savings.

Question is: are there any concerns for HealthShare/TrakCare being run on these platforms or things to look out for? Anyone out there, already on these platforms?

To be more specific this is HPe Synergy with 480 Compute blades booting as bare metal.

Regards;

Anzelem.

0 3
0 222

I'm trying to write an ObjectScript function that sorts version numbers to help learn ObjectScript. This is all I can think of after staring at VS Code for a while, but I don't know where to go with it. Can someone please help out with a tip? The goal is to take something like ["1.4.5", "0.5.3", "6.3.2", "1.2.4"] and turn it into ["0.5.3", "1.2.4", "1.4.5", "6.3.2"]

0 4
0 222

I am attempting to pragmatically create a bunch of roles and then assign the appropriate resources to that role.

Currently, the only ways to add resources to a role are to:

1. Do through Management Portal

2. Go through ^SECURITY (add resource one at a time)

My Intention would be to do the following: do ^SECURITY Role Setup Edit Role When prompted for resources to add, be able to use *

0 2
0 222
Question
· Feb 1, 2023
NEED NUMBER ROWS IN SQL SELECT

Hi guys,

I'm trying find a way to create a row with the number of each row.

For example:

In the SQL above, i want a way to create a collum with the number of corresponding row, in this case:

In SQl SERVER i can use FOR, RANK or ROM_NUMBER to do this, but, i can't find a way to do the same in cache SQL.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

0 3
0 222

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 222