I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 260

When calling the below stored procedure using the management portal (Run Query) no data is being retrieve, but if it is directly executed management portal data will show.

"IN" does not work changing it to "=", "like" the stored procedure will work. Does any one know how to fix this ?

Pass values to code is 'AB','TS','SK','GM'

0 1
0 512

I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 158

I am trying to install Cache version 2018.1.0.184.0 on a Windows 10 System and i keep running into Permission errors during installation. I am getting

"Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE\Intersystems\\Classes\CLSID\{D11481CD-3B24-42E1-A20A-D179CDB6BEC5}\InstallCount"

I am signed in as an Administrator, i am running the installer as an administrator and i have edited permissions in the Registry to the referenced keys and i still can't get this to install. Has anyone run into this before and have some advice? I am pulling my hair out over here.

1 1
0 223

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 191

i've noticed a strange bug in the 'problem highlighting' of VSCODE and i wasn't sure if this is a problem with the internal library definitions of iris, or with the plug-in itself.

The first line is the correct macro call, but the second one is the one throwing the error. (preprocess vs prepOrocess)

How is this syntax checker's list of strings compiled?

0 1
0 189

My custom Business Operation typically creates a Ens.StringResponse with StringValue which is sent back to my custom Business Service. Is there a way I can use the assign, or some way, in Rule Editor in a Business Process (EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine) so that it can send back a Ens.StringResponse with a StringValue to the Business Service when not routing the message to any operation?

0 1
0 217

The request terminology sync task is currently producing this error:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=wsse:FailedAuthentication
faultstring=The security token could not be authenticated or authorized
faultactor=
detail=

The task is running correctly on other edges. I checked the HS_Services password and its the same as on the other edges. Anyone has any thoughts as to what could be causing this and how I can fix it.

0 1
0 371

I have a class which, in the previous instance, was able to extract metadata field names and data from a text file, and load this information into a domain. I am trying to run this in the field test instance, but it is not loading the metadata - only the field names. I am not getting an error, but the data is not loaded.

The few changes I made to the original class:

Previously, this class also ran iTables. I commented all that code out.

To create the domain, I replaced the line:

0 1
0 357

I want to write the values that are stored in an array into the OBX 5 field. The text in MyArray(1) will go in the the first OBX 5 field. Then the text in MyArray(2) will populate the next OBX 5 field.

My question is how do you format the Set > Action Tab > Value entry so that it pulls the data from MyArray(source.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp().OBX:SetIDOBX})

0 1
0 255

We are currently looking into a way to provide a group of end-users (i.e. non-Interface Development engineers) access to a pre-defined group of Ensemble-based Data Lookup Tables for purposes of viewing and editing. We do not want to give them access to ALL Data Lookup Tables due to security/continuity concerns.

My thinking is that a simple persistent Cache table with three columns (Role Name, Table Name, Access-Level [like View or Edit]) with a CSP front-end could potentially provide an easy way to make this solution a reality.

0 1
0 939
Question
· Sep 9, 2020
Build Python bind

I'm testing with an application I'm writing in python.
But I noticed that the pythonbind3 library will only work on the same machine where the cache is running. Is there really such a dependency?

I'm trying to run the examples that are in the / dev / python / samples3 folder, but they only work if I set "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" with the path to the cache installation folder.

But... I have this error when LD_LIBRARY_PATH is empty:

0 1
0 339

Has anyone tried to extract a Microsoft SQL Image Column into a JPG file using Ensemble? We currently have a Microsoft SQL Integration Services job that exports a SQL Image column into a JPG and then resizes it. I would like to get this job off of Microsoft so the rest of our team can support it and wondered if we could do it in Cache Object Script using Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 308

This may not be the right place to ask, but I am having some issues with the VSCode setup. I have installed the InterSystems Extensions but I am not seeing the InterSystems icon on the Action Bar long the left side of the screen.

Can someone point me in the correct direction of what I need to do to fix this issue?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 1K

Hi,

I want to create a table with a dynamic display of data using the DataGrid.

On the page there dataCombo and the table.

According to the plan, when the user selects an item in dataCombo the table is filled with data. If select another item - data is updated.

But in fact, the data in the table are loaded once when the page is loaded, and when I select value in DataCombo, I receive an error:

0 1
0 401

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

0 1
0 405

I'm trying to read PID-3 and route the message based on if a certain prefix existed, but I keep getting Property Does Not Exist.

I've tried

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID()) Contains "COS"

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)) Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID()} Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)} Contains "COS"

This is a 2.3 MDM message. Thanks!

0 1
0 544
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
PDFs from COS

We have a very old green screen application which is currently producing PCL "documents". I want to update this to produce PDFs - are there any shortcuts / tips? I'm aware Zen Reports can allegedly do it, but I want to avoid that route if I can.

0 1
0 347

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time to read and reply,

We would need some help,

We have an ORM_O01 which has a NTE.3 with a Line Feed

Our Process converts the XML to ER7 using the ITB as follows:

set context.mensajeHL7 = ##class(ITB.HL7.Util.Convert).XMLToER7(hl7,.tSC,"2.5")

When we show the ER7 we observe:

INTE|1||Psa libre\X0A\ Indice psa

We have thought about the following solution, where mensajeXML is the XML representation of the ER7 shown:

0 1
0 371