Currently, I am working on a CSP application that is supposed to generate reports. Users will have varying access to said reports. To achieve that, I plan to use LDAP (because it's used in other systems where those users already exist). Documentation does not provide enough information, so I'd like a clarification:
Do I need to enable LDAP authentication for the whole Cache instance to use LDAP authentication in a single CSP application in that instance?

0 5
0 246

Hello

I am creating an import tool to convert a client's JSON data into IRIS classes. The sample file is over half a gig. I am copying the data into an instance of %Stream.FileCharacter;. My first few attempts worked fine. However I started getting an error thrown when I try to create a DynamicAbstractObject using the %FromJSON method. See the code below. The error code given is not in the documentation, at least not the doc that I was searching.

0 3
0 301

Cache ODBC State S1000 Native Code 400 Illegal Value

This is my query:

select DateTijdSec from
GLPPatTcActie
where pnr = '27085070017' and LTestId->Makey='BLA' and VerzamelDatTijd < '2021-03-04-2021 09:04' and glpactieid->makey in ('TAV','TMA') order by DateTijdSec desc

Most likely there is a wrong date time in the table, how can i get the data?

0 8
0 863

PORTUGUESE

Olá a todos!

Estou com dificuldades de fazer meu select para retornar palavras que contém acentos.

Na minha tabela TESTE, por exemplo, tenho palavras no campo NOME como Fábio e Fabio, porém se eu coloco a instrução:

SELECT * FROM TESTE
WHERE nome LIKE 'FÁBIO'

a instrução só traz FÁBIO.

Como eu faço para trazer todas as palavras: FÁBIO, FABIO, FABÍO, FABIÓ, FÁBÍÓ, FÂBIO, etc...

Conto com sua ajuda!

0 9
0 1.7K

Hi All,
I am implementing REST API's in IRIS using the below link as a guide.
I chose this approach so i could have a single entry point for requests regardless of namespace

https://community.intersystems.com/post/restful-exception-handling

a sample form the HIHLib.REST.Server class i am using is below. my question is does IRIS and CSP cache responses for requests to the CSP.REST class?
and if so what parameters or properties do i need to enable?

0 2
0 409

Routing acks from one operation to another:

I was working on a scenario in which I wanted the acks and/nacks received from one downstream system to another interface which is not the source of the original message. Is there a way to achieve this scenario?

The reason being there's a separate interface handling the acks and will be used to manage the errors.

Thank you for the help!

0 2
0 194
Question
· Mar 20, 2021
Compile problem base

Hi, I have a class that extend to other classes.

If I compile one of this classes, no problem is generated.

But if I try to compile the first class using flag c-ukb, all that extend from that and have the Date component generate an error.

The error is about the method %GetPaneContents from abstract class.

Do you already passed this? How can I solve my problem?

0 2
0 203

I have a need to create a custom deployment package for our production. I can't do a full deployment of the production so I need to create a custom deployment package that will add our new classes, business processes, rest end points and transforms. I would like for the production to add and configure the business services, process and operations as well.

Does anyone have an example for doing this?

Thanks,

Phil

2 11
0 359

Hi everyone.

I wonder, whether is it possible to get description of emoji in COS.

For example, I have data with emojis like 🙏 in database, that should be delivered to transaction system via service. But service doesn't support emojis, so I want to convert emoji to its unicode description like "Person with Folded Hands". Is it possible? I'll be grateful for help

0 1
0 182

Hi,

Im wondering if its possible to pass a SQL query through to the Power BI IRIS Connector? I can't currently see an option - and have tried through advance editor to use M Query syntax to attempt this with no luck.

Has anyone else in the community had any luck or know if this is supported?

Thanks.

0 2
0 294
Question
· Mar 14, 2021
Byte[] property type

One of the REST APIs we need to call takes one of request parameter as a byte array. I am trying to create a message class and couldnt figure out which is equivalent type that corresponds to Byte[]. I need to read from a jpg file and then convert it to byte[] before i invoke this webservice. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. I can use %Stream.FileBinary class to store the jpg file after loading from a file. trying to figure out how to convert that to byte[].

0 4
0 503

IRIS use MIRROR to ensure the continuous operation of the hospital business, but MIRROR synchronization data does not contain (web application configuration information, task plans, sql gateway, etc.), about the synchronization of such information do we have a better solution to solve this problem?

2 8
0 333

Hey everyone.

I have a process where I create a new %Stream.FileCharacter object, specify the filename (including it's path), write data to the stream, and then save. However for some reason, if the user account does not have write access to the directory, the %Save method is still returning true even though it was unable to actually write the file to the folder.

The location is a UNC path, and I'm wondering if this is tripping me up?

0 3
0 297

Hi

I have a class in several namespaces. This class is what I call a common component in that it is a class that performs a certain set of functions that are common to a number of Interfaces. In this example the class is essentially a Message Queue. When a Data Event is created in my source database I want to invoke the CreateMessage() class method in all of Interface namespaces.

1 5
0 1.4K

I am trying to use Dynamic SQL because I need to supply data at runtime.
The generated query returns 0 rows for some reason. If I copy/paste the query into Monitor, it works correctly. I am suspecting it has something to do with dates being the wrong format (I am supplying them in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format). Is that the cause? And if so, how do I supply dates in correct format?

0 1
0 158

I had a challenge recently where I was asked to parse and iterate JSON to find a patient that has a forename = "Bill" and try to make the function that iterates through the code re-usable.

Being working in Healthcare there isn't much experience or demand for parsing JSON, as most of my work is HL7.

I took this on using the documentation and worked out a way to parse the JSON (see posts below for code and source data).

0 6
0 346

I'm trying to setup a REST server with CORS support. I have created a class that handles a specific part of the service (printer control). This class I have referenced in my main REST class by adding <Map Prefix="/print" Forward="myClass.PrintAPI" />

My main class does have its own <Route>s and handles CORS requests perfectly. But in my subclass OnHandleCorsRequest() is only run when requesting from same origin and never run when making a CORS request. I have set Parameter HandleCorsRequest = "true" in both my main REST class and the subclass.

0 4
1 332

We have multiple NTE segments in the ADT message. I need to loop through all of the NTE segments looking for "NAVIRADTHPT" in the NTE-4 field. I have yet to get this to work using the following code.

HL7.(NTE:4()) Contains "<NAVIRADTHPT>"

Here's how the segments look.

NTE|1||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|AHRADTHPT||20210223093342
NTE|2||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|NAVIRADTHPT||20210223113634

1 2
0 369
Question
· Mar 12, 2021
Hierarchical Queries

Hi community,

I need to write an SQL query with hierarchical order, I have a table with a column referencing itself, similar as the sample bellow:

0 4
0 219

Hi! I have a complex SQL select query which I execute via %ResultSet. It also includes a UNION. The select statement within the union should only be done when an external parameter is set, and I'm not sure of way of doing that within SQL, other than something like

SELECT FOO FROM BAR

WHERE (some conditions)

UNION

SELECT FOO2 FROM BAR2

WHERE :doUnion = 1 AND (some conditions)

...this works, but I don't think it's particularly optimal as I believe it will still execute the second SELECT regardless of :doUnion. It's also sort of hard to read...

1 12
0 415

During some consulting activity, I found at the client's site CACHEAUDIT database of more than 100 GB size. The reason was simple: several processes produced a great amount of %System/%System/OSCommand audit records due to frequent external calls ($zf(-100,...)). As it is well-known, those events can be easily disabled systemwide, while this can be hardly considered secure enough. Reducing the number of days before audit cleanup from default 62 to some reasonable figure (e.g. 15) seems to be a better solution, but...

0 2
0 273