I'm working on a project were we are going to be receiving a non-HL7 formatted flat file that will contain a single result message per line and each result messages may contain repeating OBX fields that will need to be parsed out so that can be sent as an HL7 ORU messages that contains multiple OBX segments.

0 10
0 426
Question
· Sep 15, 2021
day of the month

Hello everyone
I use cache script, I would like to know from you if there is any function or class in the cache where I can get the start and end date of a given month:
Example: What is the first and last day of the month of February 2015.

Grateful.
Davidson

0 9
1 426
Article
· May 24, 2021 1m read
Data Platform Levels

It's a challenge when you need, as a software architect, design a corporate architecture to meet the current business requirements, you need achieve level 5. With InterSystems IRIS.
it's possible. With 1 product you get SQL + NoSQL + ESB + BI + Open Analytics + Real time virtual cubes + NLP + AutoML + ML (with Python) and Advanced cloud + Sharding support.

4 2
1 426
Article
· Nov 19, 2018 1m read
Pagination with filters

Working on a proyect with :

Cache Object Script, Jquery and Bootstrap :

I have a big problem to do pagination with parameter, to query filter and registry limitation, but i find a solution using session and global:

1 1
0 426

When I delete a class package, it seems to delete it from my workspace but the delete action is not synchronized with the server. Is there a way to delete this package both locally and on the connected server within Atelier?

#UPDATE - Added product version information
Atelier version: 1.2.118 (Beta)
Caché $ZV: Cache for UNIX (IBM AIX for System Power System-64) 2017.2 (Build 744) Fri Sep 29 2017 11:04:53 EDT

0 2
0 426
Question
· May 25, 2017
Atelier and Inspector

Hi,

Cache Studio's inspector window can show me a Cache class's properties,methods parameters, XDATA blocks, Triggers, Foreign Keys, Queries and more, in a table in the Inspector window. Additionally, for properties, where the property accepts parameters, these parameters are listed together with possible value choices.

0 7
0 426
Question
· Apr 13, 2021
Technical Assessment Platforms

Hello everyone!

Have you ever worked with or undertaken a test through a technical assessment platform (Codility, Coderbyte, HackerRank, ...)? What was your experience?

Thanks in advance for sharing!

0 1
0 425

I am new to Intersystems Cache, so please bear with me. We are using HealthShare 2013.1.

I have a routine to compare databases from separate instances where I want to ignore values that begin with %sqlcq. I thought this would be easy with pattern matching operator '?' but it is proving difficult and it seems to be because of the percent character.

For example:

0 4
0 425

Hi, every time I launch Atelier for the first time after my PC boot, it reports an error when trying to connect to a server.

Restarting Eclipse solves the issue and it no more manifests until next PC reboot.

Does anyone know how to avoid this issue? I run Windows 10, Java JRE 8

0 7
1 425

Hi All

I'm looking for some field experiences, lessons learned, or actual deployed solutions to the problem of replicating non-CACHE.DAT data in a mirrored Cache environment.

Environment:

• Operating System is IBM AIX
  • Hardware is IBM Power w/ virtualised storage
  • Cache 2017.1
  • 2x Production mirror members
  • 1x DR mirror member
0 1
0 425

Index

Part 1

• Introducing Flask: a quick review of the Flask Docs, where you will find all the information you need for this tutorial;
  • Connecting to InterSystems IRIS: a detailed step-by-step of how to use SQLAlchemy to connect to an IRIS instance;

Part 2

• A discussion about this kind of implementation: why we should use it and situations where it is applicable.
6 2
0 424

Hi,

We have a global with 65 million entries. All we are doing is just iterating through each entry to find out the total no of entries. It is currently taking 110 minutes. Is this something normal? What can we do to speed up this process? Below is the program for just iterating each entry in the global.

s sub=" ,count=0
f{
s sub=$o(^YYY(sub)) q:sub=""
s count= count +1
}
w!, "Total Count:"_ count

3 19
1 424

Hi Everyone,

Join the next online Developer Roundtable on July 27 to discuss how to optimize your dev practices. We'll have 2 short demos from our experts, time for Q&A and open discussion.

Invited experts:
@Timothy Leavitt , Development Manager, InterSystems
@Alex Woodhead, Senior Systems Developer, InterSystems
@Evgeny Shvarov, Senior Manager of Developer and Startup Programs, InterSystems

UPDATE: see the recording below or watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Umui_Q2JY7k
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 4
0 424