Question
· May 25, 2022
Data import/export

I am creating "models" that contain rows in several class tables called Model, Path, Node.

So, model 19 includes 1 row in the Model table, 11 rows in the Path table, and 10 rows in the Node table.

I'd like to write some utilities to "move" model 19 from one instance to another.

0 4
0 431
Discussion
· Oct 8, 2021
Code Golf: Just add water...

Have you ever seen those vaccum compressed towels, that look like a pill and after you add water became a towel?

That's our challenge for today. As usual shortest solution wins.

Task

You will receive an integer number and you will return a new number where each digit is repeated a number of times equals to its value.

Input:

Output:

Note:

3 11
0 431

Hello All,

I have been using IRIS / Ensemble for over a decade and appreciate lot of it's functionalities and features, however besides having a UI of 80's era (which doesn't bother me), what I believe where IRIS is lacking is lack of out of the box connectors (services/operations).

If we look at IRIS's competitors for eg Mulesoft, Talend, Boomi they all have hundreds of pre-built connectors for major applications like Salesforce, SAP etc and cloud services like Azure, AWS etc to store and retrieve information and data.

0 2
0 431

We had a major problem recently where a participant was sending unexpected data. It was not enough to throw an error or warning in the actual trace, but when examining the message in the viewer it did show the following:

Build Map Status = 'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapSegUnrecog: Unrecognized Segment 4:'CON' found after segment 3 (CON)'

How can I query for these or be notified of them? This caused major ramifications but we did not notice it. I have Managed Services investigating but I want to cover all my bases.

0 4
0 431

Presenter: Rich Taylor
Task: Use an LDAP schema that differs from the provided default
Approach: Give examples of customized LDAP schema development, using LDAP APIs and ZAUTHORIZE

In this session we explore the various options of for working with LDAP as an authentication and authorization framework. We will look beyond the simple LDAP schemas into working with more complex LDAP configurations that incorporate application level security information.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 1
0 431
Article
· Jun 1, 2023 1m read
How to shrink the IRISTemp database

InterSystems FAQ rubric

You can set the maximum size of the IRISTemp database at IRIS startup by setting a configuration parameter called MaxIRISTempSizeAtStart.

After setting, the system will truncate IRISTemp to the set value (MB) at the next IRIS startup. If the current size is less than the specified MaxIRISTempSizeAtStart, no truncation will occur. Also, if 0 is specified, truncation will not be performed, so the size will start without changing. (Default) Settings are made from the menu below.

7 1
0 430

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Achieving Single Sign-On: External Providers, HealthShare Unified Care Record, Clinical Viewer @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BjIeR3EXPUA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 430

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Modern(izing) Full Stack Development on InterSystems IRIS @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wMMRprv_4_4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 2
1 430
Question
· Sep 15, 2021
day of the month

Hello everyone
I use cache script, I would like to know from you if there is any function or class in the cache where I can get the start and end date of a given month:
Example: What is the first and last day of the month of February 2015.

Grateful.
Davidson

0 9
1 430

Hi Community,

New video, recorded by @Stefan Wittmann, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

🗣 Dynamic Data with JSON

https://www.youtube.com/embed/b2GYVDP6VvM

1 0
1 430
Question
· Nov 29, 2017
TCP adaptor + SSH Tunnel

Greetings.

We have one vendor who requires us to send data using TCP

through an SSH port forwarding tunnel that is set up in advance.

UNIX scripts maintain this, and the Ensemble interface uses a TCP Adapter.

I was thinking that Ensemble could maintain the SSH tunnel,

which would improve our detecting of issues.

Has anyone done something like this?

I see that the class %Net.SSH.Session has a method ForwardPort,

but it doesn't stand up the tunnel by itself. Instead, it appears

0 1
0 430
Article
· May 22, 2023 6m read
Recovering a Mirror after crash

Here we are again with an article related to the Mirror!

In the previous article we saw how we could configure a Mirror between two IRIS instances, one acting as an active node and the other as a passive one. This mirroring system works on the transfer of a journal file that keeps the instance that works as a passive node continuously updated, but what happens if due to some communication failure or permissions of the journal file it is not transferred correctly?

4 4
0 429

Hey Developers,

You're very welcome to join the upcoming InterSystems webinar called "InterSystems IRIS Tech Talk: Python"!

Date: Wednesday, June 08, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a8SJ8bwlC-E

In this tech talk, we’ll go into detail about the breadth of support Python developers have using the InterSystems IRIS data platform, including:

4 1
0 429
Question
· May 7, 2022
HTTP request using a curl

Hi guys,

How do I create a make a http request using curl, I've found samples on how to do it from a command prompt but how to create and make a http post request and get a response with ensemble object and functions?

I guess somthing like :

0 2
0 429