Developer Community Release, April 2021
This is a release of how did we improve the Developer Community in April 2021. The key features:
- Copy-to-clipboard button in code blocks
- Post translation page
- Private reply to post
- InterSystems Official Releases & Alerts page
See the details below.
Copy-to-clipboard button to code blocks
Now you can easily copy code from any post or comment – just hover over a code block and click on this button:
Post translation page
As you may know, on the DC site you can request a professional translation of the post you like or translate it yourself into any of 5 languages. To make things easier for you, our post translation page has been improved.
1. Select the language you need from the Language drop-down menu:
2. Select one of two options:
- Make translation – if you would like to translate a post yourself, click the "Translate" button.
- Request translation – if you would like to request a professional translation from us, click the "Request" button.
Private reply to post
Now you can easily send a private reply to the author of a post. Just click the "Direct message" button and a subject field will be automatically prefilled with post title.
InterSystems Official Releases & Alerts page
So, we hope you enjoy our updates!
Feel free to submit new requests for improvements and bug reports.
And stay tuned!