Hi,

Terminal says "Unable to open Registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CommonFilesDir.1" when I execute $$Register^SNMP().

For monitoring purposes I want to use SNMP in Ensemble. One of the steps I have to do is to use the method $$Register^SNMP() in the terminal "%SYS" namespace. This is mentioned in a Intersystems Docs page.

0 5
0 1.4K

In my Business Operation I need to execute a bookkeeping method every X seconds.

How can I do that?

There are two workarounds (I dislike both):

1. Execute bookkeeping on process start - but there might be no requests at all
  2. Create a BS that sends messages to BO every X seconds - it makes production more complex and also queues might not guarantee that the method is executed on schedule.

Thoughts?

0 8
0 247

In Cache Studio there is export class dialog with options "Export current project" and "Include dependent classes".

Is there any way to export class programmatically, but with same effect as if "Include dependent classes" was checked? So that not only the class itself is exported, but also all dependent classes? I know of Export method in %SYSTEM.Obj class, but it only exports the class itself.

0 4
0 895

New to Health Connect so please forgive me if this is a stupid question! Is there a specific error code returned when a user initiates an abort from the jobs tab of the business host? I want to be able to treat the Abort as Completed due to our complex business process. Currently, hitting abort just retries the message to the same business operation. Want I want to do is provide the error code used by the Abort (if there is one) and treat it as OK

Thanks in advance.

0 4
0 347

I am running csession on AIX. I have been using the command "csession cache -U%SYS". In the session the namespace shows as "%SYS>" as expected. I was simply doing queries to the best of my knowledge. At some point csession starting failing to reference the namespace instead showing /cachesys/mgr which is the main dir for the cache instance. I am not aware of doing anything that would cause this but more importantly, how do I correct it? I

0 8
0 342

Hi I've created a word macro in order to convert doc to txt via the command line, this works fine via the command line by myself or another user but when I try as an the intersystems user which runs under LocalSystem it doesn't work.

So can I change the user, or set the $ZF to run as a different user?

Or do I have to try another way to convert doc to txt - it's looking like libreOffice?

I just wanted to stick with word because I could be guaranteed on the result being accurate.

Thanks

Regards

Richard

0 11
0 1.1K
Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Force YYYY format

Hi Guys,

when using $ZD(mydate,4) sometimes it returns year as 4 digits and sometimes two, and the documentation is saying ([YY]YY is a two-digit year if hdate falls within the active window for two-digit years; otherwise it is a four-digit year), what active window for two means and how can I force the year to be always 4 digits ?

Thanks

0 2
0 202

I need a trick to display the cellTitle for just ONE column in a tablePane with a unique value. Here are the issues:

1. OnDrawCell has access to the cell data for that row/column, in %query(pName), but setting the cellTitle property to a column doesn't refresh the column object

2. Setting showValueInTooltip is good for the entire table, not just one cell

3. ** the column element does not evaluate zen expressions, so I can't say cellTitle="#(%query.Comment)#", for example. That's the crux of the problem.

0 2
0 476

We have multiple server and multiple namespace.

I have a script having sql query which fetch data from current namespace of a server.

If I want to run the same query on different server to fetch data, but I want to run that script on just one server for all server.

Please let me know how can I proceed.

0 2
0 606