Is is possible to install multiple copies of Eclipse/Atelier, and have each instance maintain it's own distinct list of server connections? I thought I had figured it out, uninstalled everything, and reinstalled without using bundle pools. I think this keeps projects separate, along with allowing different Eclipse settings and plug-ins. After installing the second instance, no server connections from the first were showing in the second.

0 8
0 548

Hi All,

I have a line of mumps code that creates a folder on a network shared drive.

Example:

d ##class($Library.File).CreateDirectory("\\share\folder\newfolder")

If I run this line of code from a cache terminal window it works fine and creates the folder without problems.

However If I create a very simple business operation in a production in the same namespace that simply runs this one line of code then the code fails.

0 4
0 1,169

Hi, folks. I have an HL7 SIU message inbound that is missing a few fields, such as patient ID and provider ID. I insert this HL7 message and a few of the fields into a SQL database. My SQL team then runs a stored procedure to retrieve the patient ID and provider ID and insert the found values into fields in the table. I would like to then do a select from the table, load the HL7 message and add the fields that were found by the SQL stored procedure into the HL7 message. I'm attempting to use a DTL to accomplish this.

0 4
0 742

Hi,

I am sending a request message to Business Process which has one property as Dynamic Object type. So i get the JSON in my REST service and convert that as a dynamic object and set that in the request message and calling the business process from the business service. But the request is not getting sent to the Business Process. Is it possible to send dynamic object input to the business process.

0 18
0 698

Hi,

Please let me know best way to restore single cache database of 300 GB from one server to another with minimum downtime.

Cold backup will take lot of time for 300 GB database size and snapshot backup not possible.

Not sure about cache online backup which take all databases backup.

0 5
0 1,455
Question
David Crawford · Jun 5, 2018
Ternary Operators

Hello community, simple question. I've been able to use a ternary operator equivalent by using $select for inline if statements using this pattern:

set x = 1

set result = $select(x = 1: "true", x = 0: "false")

These can be nested and can have a lot of options. But I'm curious if there is a native way of using ternary operators in ObjectScript?

Thank you

0 1
0 967

Time after time on CSP Session page of our Cache 2017.2.1 installation I see that all licenses are consumed by CSP sessions of /csp/sys, /csp/sys/op/and /csp/sys/mgr applications which I assume are sessions of Management Portal. The problem is that there are only few of us accessing the Portal and as we test by browsing Portal, we can't reproduce the problem.

Is there any way to see client IP of CSP session? Any other way to approach the problem?

The problem looks very similar to the Forefox-related one but we don't use Forefox.

0 7
0 371

I am trying to fetch the data from cache database. But i got the error like "CSP application closed the connection before sending a responce".

Below is the query.

SELECT
CallbackComment
FROM SQ.CBPhoneResult_View Where PhoneDateODBC = '2018-04-09'

I have investigated and found that "CallbackComment" contains the special character single quotes " ' " for one result and due to this i got this error.

In this field data is enter by customer. so we cannot restrict them like Do Not use single quotes.

0 30
0 1,185

I am working in Ensemble (Health Connect) and doing an HL7 translation

I have what I hope is a simple coding question (but for the life of me, I am struggling). I have a requirement where I need to extract the last 5 characters of a variable length string. The return value should be those last 5 characters. For example - String = CE325ACCT98765 where the return value of the function needs to be 98765. I am just drawing a blank.

thank you,

Gigi

0 1
0 368

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had got this working.

In the documentation it says to set the username and password properties of the connection object but these properties don't exist and without authentication I can't connect to the MQ queue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Dave Moss

0 4
0 291
Question
Ali Chaib · Aug 2, 2018
Invalid precision value

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a function in a loop using studio but I'm having an error; "ODBC driver for sql server Invalid precision value"

Any help please?

Example :

for i=1:1:2{

0 1
0 395

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 194

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 255

Hi all,

We have a big problem because we have the following message when I try to open the messages in a production.

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <DATABASE>zfindStatement+29^%SQL.DynamicStatement.1 ^%sqlcq("MYNAMESPACE","Query",8,"Gns8AZO5dJclytqv13l9gUuLUyo=",""),c:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\cache\ -- logged as '-' number - @''

SOURCE ELEMENT: %ZEN.Component.tablePane (resultsTable)

0 4
0 379
Question
sansa stark · Sep 13, 2018
Authentication Error

Hi All,
I tried to execute the ##Class(%SYS.LDAP).Binds(LD,"",$lb(Username,Domain,Password),$$$LDAPAUTHNEGOTIATE) but this command is returning the value as 7 only instead of 0,7 is an "Authentication Method Not Supported",How to recover it and why this error message is occuring
Please help me

0 3
0 309
404 Not Found

{
"error": {
 "errors": [
  {
   "domain": "global",
   "reason": "notFound",
   "message": "Not Found"
  }
 ],
 "code": 404,
 "message": "Not Found"
 }
}

I want to do something like the above sample from a Google Storage JSON API. I have a call to Write obj.%ToJSON() followed by return ..ReportHttpStatusCode(..#HTTP404NOTFOUND) however the HTTP Status code is always 200. If I remove the Write obj.%ToJSON() statement it returns a 404 status with no body. How do I return both?

0 1
0 2,026
Question
akio tanaka · Sep 21, 2018
About CACHÉ's logon password

Open the studio of CACHÉ,

When you click something,
A dialog for server connection is displayed,
Please select CACHÉ server from the list. Although it is described, if you select Local [127.0.0.1 [1972]],

User name
_system
password

Will be input.
In this case, what should I enter a password?
Is there a default password?
Or do you set your own password?

0 3
0 337

Upgrade of custom application

Dear community,

we are a company located in central Germany working with Intersystems Caché since 2003 (Jesus, that's actually a long time in IT).

As we struggle to keep pace with outside development we still operate on Caché 2013.1 surprise

We are, of course, aware that we need to upgrade Caché and therefor plan an upgrade to 2017.2.

0 4
0 289

Hi

Anyone worked on "ccontrol list " command execution through Cache Object Scripting.

I executed through bat file passing this ../bin ccontrol list . Icould not get the results through COS but executed in command prompt

it pops up with notepad and list down Cache instances.

Need help here to address the same stuff through cache object scripting.

0 3
0 490