Question
· Jun 5, 2022
MDM: Patient Repository

Hi,
I am looking to define an architecture combining both IRISforHealth's FHIR server and HAPI's MDM capabilities. Is there anyone who has already implemented this type of solution?
The goal is to implement a single patient repository for multiple hospitals, so HAPI MDM is really interesting.
From what I've seen, some of the issues may be around compatibility between Caché and Hybernate.

Thanks

0 2
0 230

I started with the Atelier Stand Alone.

Now I have moved on to Atelier as a plug-in to Eclipse.

With the Stand Alone I had access to two help topics, the Workbench and the InterSystems Atelier.

Now, as a plug-in I have access to a number of other help topics.

When I do a Help Contents, how do I eliminate those help topics I have no interest in?

Or only do a Help Contents on the topics that apply to me as a Atelier user?

I apologize if you have already covered this, but there is so much to read on Atelier already.

0 2
0 232
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
Grafana/Promethus Questions

I am starting to look at add-ons/enhancements that can be made to our environment as we move from 2018.1.3 to IRIS 2022.1. During one of our internal meetings it was mentioned that it would be helpful to gather and keep track of metrics as we move to IRIS 2022.1. I am looking to at trying to capture Message Count, Database size, global sizes, etc... Through Global Summit, and Open exchange, I know there is SAM, Grafana, and Promethus. I am struggling with getting SAM working on a Red Hat Environment using podman and not docker, but that is another story.

0 2
0 119
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 225

Hello guys,

Based on this article (others as well, but this is the relevant one): http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

I have been playing around with the Management Portal deployment tool, which involves:
Ensemble > Manage > Deployment Changes > Deploy and
Production Settings > Actions > Export
Production Settings > Actions > Re-Export

Everything was going fine , until I came across this:

0 2
0 399

Hello,

I need to add an NTE segment after the OBX segment. I'm not a programmer so, I'm hoping to do this on the DTL Editor. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Some ORU messages from my EMR come in to Iris without NTE after the OBX. Thus, I need to add it in Iris For Health.

Thank you!

0 2
0 278

I have package mapped SYS.History but two classes in the package are giving me problems.

SYS.History.SysData and SYS.History.PerfData has an Include ( Include (%sySite, MONEXT))

When I try to open the corresponding table in SQL I get the following error

0 2
0 750

Hey all,

I'm trying to enable an existing namespace to be Ensemble enabled by doing the command do ##class(%EnsembleMgr).EnableNamespac($namespace,1), but I'm still getting the error message. Is there something that I'm missing?

I've attempted to reboot the server and even went incognito to see if it was a caching issue, but I'm still not able to create an Ensemble production in that namespace.

0 2
0 308
Question
· Jun 17, 2018
Connect to hardware

Hello,

If this question is in the wrong section, I apologise.

Has anyone ever used Cache Object Script to connect to any hardware such as a sensor?

What I mean is this :-

Lets assume that code has been written in Cache Object Script where it can detect breaks in electrical connections.

0 2
0 240
Question
· Jun 20, 2018
%Development permission issue

Hi All,

On button click from my zen page am calling the $System.SQL.ShowPlan() to calculate the cost of the SQL query.

In Cache` 2016.2 I faced a problem , when the logged in user didn't have the %development resource(<PROTECT> error).

But in Cache` 2017.2 it's working without the %development resource.

Is there any changes done on this area in the versions above 2016.2.

Thanks,

Dinesh

0 2
0 250

I'm trying write a JavaScript generator to perform pattern match validations using existing pattern match expressions in a legacy application.

I could make a server call to perform the pattern match operation but is there a way to automatically translate the pattern match expressions into RegEx expressions so I can perform the operation in JavaScript on the client to save making an Ajax call back to the server?

Thanks

Jay Ayliff

M-Tech

0 2
0 439

How do I determine the size of an X12 message within the Rule Editor? I should add this is for HealthConnect or Ensemble.

The FullSize property always shows 122, and the FullSizeGet method isn't available within the Rule Editor.

Our vendor can't handle messages over 500,000 characters, so I need to write those to another queue for later processing, and to get the interface into they're system from crashing.

Thanks,

0 2
0 157

Hello there,

I have some problem with inserting date to table using dynamic sql.

I have Country class. This table has relationship with class Continent as parent and child. In addition I have another statistic class where property Country has type of Country class. I get ID such as "1||1" next I execute dynamic sql INSERT INTO Stats(Country) VALUES("_CountryId_"). Then I select Stats table and see that value of Country column is "11") As a result a can't get Country object.

Please advice solution of this problem

Thank you

0 2
0 342

Hi all,
I am using ExecDirect() method to execute my SQL query which is something like "SELECT * from Account where AccountNumber = ? "
But when I am providing a accountnumber that don't exists it doesn't return anything as aspected. while I am trying to check resultset.%SQLCODE in this case it is giving me 0 not 100. What's wrong with my SQL query and Also I there any other Property through which I check for if my resultset is null or it has some values.

0 2
0 220

I have a list

set list=$lb(1,$c(0),2)

How do I replace $c(0) with an empty element?

My list should look like this:

set list=$lb(1,,2)

I tried using $list but it either replaces the element with an empty string:

set $list(list,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,"",2)

Or removes the element altogether:

set $list(list,2,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,2)
2 2
0 362

Hi,

We're using a database gateway from IRIS to Oracle using ODBC. It has been occurring a character set issue that invalidate special characters.

Oracle support has found data type missmatch in ODBC debug while transfering data between the databases.

ODBC was download from official website.

Is there any Intersystems contact to send it to check whether there is a ODBC issue? I hasn't found any directy contact in Intersystems in website.

0 2
0 105

Since I installed CACHÉ with mac, I can not use CACHÉ CUBE, so I put windows 10 in the virtualbox, installed CACHÉ and made cube usable.
The problem is,
When you press the cube mark,
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal
· Remote system access
· Preferred connection server (F) [TRYCACHE 2]
· Cache version management (b)
· End (x)
Inside of the above
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal (P)
Can not be selected.

Why?

The purpose of using CACHÉ is to refurbish existing projects.

0 2
0 307

Hi everyone,

I need submit a object have a json string as property of class, but I get an issue, object can't save to SQL table if I take json data to json property. I try making a test class with only json property and get the same issue, no data row in SQL table after run ClassMethod . Some one know what's problem, please help me. Here my test class:

1 2
0 736

HI *,

So last night I was doing a deployment which had a query to select from a large dataset of joined tables, to iterate through and populate data in a new table.

This was done in a classmethod using embedded SQL and the %PARALLEL keyword.
On a testing environment with the same dataset, this worked perfectly a few days earlier.

0 2
0 201

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a way to detimerine if a certain namespace is ensemble enabled. I´ve seen such a solution somewhere in the past but can´t find it anymore. Is there a simplistic api around for that?

My second question is in context of log some information to the console log file with a certain error level. Also, I´ve seen this in the past and can´t find it agian. I guess there was some kind of simple api to use for this.

Thank you for your help.

best regards,

sebastian

0 2
0 294

Hi community,

We have a developed a new version of a production, all the code is new and has changed BP. This application load information for some brands and stored in database.

The customer wants to implement the changes only for some brands because he wants to check for small brands before to implement for all brands.

My proposal is create a new namespace, with the new code, and disabled all load of brands except the brand that he wants to check.

I'm wondering what is the best way to clone the namespace.

1 2
0 111