Syndicate content 0  

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

0 0
0 53

Hi we are migrating to Linux from OpenVMS. which includes a new server and SAN. after reading a prior post about the differences with ESX and a VSAN I would think that the a SAN with Virtual disks all SSD type would be similar. which after reading it makes me think that using thick provisioning is the way to go. the 3rd party vendor is arguing this point with me. is it the same premise? is non-dedupe the way to go with thick provisioning. we are currently on 2015.2 of Cache with the plans to go to 2018 until the app vendor is able to certify their product on the latest versin.

0 1
0 51
Question
· Jul 31
Task Expired problem

Hi Guys,

Migrated our system from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and but for some reason my tasks keep getting the attached error not sure why?

Thanks

0 4
0 48

Hi Community!

It's been a month since the end of the Global Summit 2024 (here is a brief reminder of how it went: part 1 and part 2), and you may want to relieve the excitement or, maybe, wish to see the sessions. This is your chance to influence the order in which the sessions are published here, on the Developer Community.

Please vote for your favorite topic and we will use YOUR votes to plan our announcements! 😉

0 1
0 50

There's a distinct difference between the control sequences issued by Windows ssh.exe (OpenSSH_for_Windows_9.5p1, LibreSSL 3.8.2) vs. the RHEL 9 ssh (OpenSSH_8.7p1, OpenSSL 3.0.7 1 Nov 2022) when establishing a session to a Linux host.

Windows ssh issues the following for the Home/End keys:

^[OH - Home
^[OF - End

Linux ssh issues these:

^[[1~ - Home
^[[4~ - End

0 0
0 51
Article
· May 13 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #43

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

3 0
0 51

Hi Developers,

Watch this video to learn how UC Davis Health is implementing a centralized operations-monitoring and alerting framework to handle notifications across its InterSystems IRIS infrastructure using ServiceNow, an IT service management platform:

Advanced Integration Monitoring & Alerting at UC Davis Interfaced with ServiceNow @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yMnhJQZ6TNQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 50
Question
· Mar 27
Empty export file

Has anyone experienced exporting a deployment file and when deploying it, it is empty?

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2021.1 (Build 215_0_21129U) Wed Sep 29 2021 10:10:37 EDT [HealthConnect:3.3.0] [HealthConnect:3.3.0]

0 0
0 50

I am creating a new HL7 DTL item. I put the from as HL7 and the to as XML, hence, those Ens classes were loaded into the new DTL. However, on the map screen, both the left and the right column only show 'source' and 'target', and no other fields. I pictured that when I included these classes, both columns would pull the corresponding 'schema' to show all the to/from fields, but, they did not. Is that right?

0 2
0 47

When building a bundle from legacy data, I (and others) wanted to be able to control whether or not the resources were generated with a FHIR Request Method of PUT instead of the hard coded POST. I have extended the two classes responsible for transforming SDA to FHIR in an Interoperability Production to accomodate a setting that lets the user control the Request Method.

4 1
0 28

Hi, Community!

Need to learn how to write better prompts for GenAI? This video from Learning Services introduces six key strategies:

Optimizing Your Prompts for Generative AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nBnm84cNMQo?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nBnm84cNMQo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 48

Hi all,

When passing on the content of a file in a REST API call, I need to put the original file name in an HTTP header. As it happens, some file names have non-8-bit characters in them ("å", "ö", and the like), and these arrive garbled on the other side. Does anybody know the correct way to encode them (assuming they should be encoded at all)?

$zconvert(filename, "O", "UTF8") does not appear to be it. I'm leaning towards $zconvert(filename, "O", "URL"), but leaning isn't good enough.

Thanks,
Otto

0 1
0 47
Question
· Jul 30
Generate JWT token

Hi there,

My purpose is to encrypt a communication using JWT tokens. I am developing on IRIS and my purpose is to generate a JWT token that will run on an older version of Cache (so I have to use functions that are compatible with the older version, Cache).

I wrote this code in IRIS:

s username = "user-test123"
set st = ##class(%OAuth2.Utils).TimeInSeconds($ztimestamp,0)
set et = ##class(%OAuth2.Utils).TimeInSeconds($ztimestamp, 60*15)

0 0
0 47

Hi Guys,

I'm getting ERROR #6237: Unexpected tag in XML input: imageclickbutton when running Build All for all existing classes, imageclickbutton is one of custom components we use in our application and I can actually compile imageclickbutton.cls class with no issues and also I can compile the class containing the imageclickbutton tag with not issues but I get the errors when running the Build All not sure why?

0 2
0 45

I'll preface this by saying I'm not sure if I found a bug or because I'm somehow misusing IrisVectorStore.

Basically I have code from the regular llama-index module working in my Python project which has SimpleDirectoryReader objects similar in nature to the demo I mentioned (https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-vector-search/blob/main/d...). And I have other code working that can add new users to a SQL table in Iris.

0 2
0 45