Hi All,

I have to convert a binary 32-bit IEEE 754 floating point to an decimal representation.

Is there any inbuilt function available in Cache 2015.1 version to convert IEEE 754 floating point to decimal representation?

For Example:

Input:
IEEE 754 value => 0 10000111 10111000000000000000000

Output:
After Converting => 440.0

Thanks,

0 2
0 155

Hi,

When for any particular reason I need to update a record and don't want to pull the triggers, the keyword %NOTRIGGER can be used. But I've been trying to do the same when I change the row using the object approach, but I can't find it. Anyone knows if it's possible to avoid pulling triggers when working with objects?

Sadly, the utility "DISABLE^%NOTRIGGER" doesn't seem to exist ;-)

Thank you,
David

1 2
0 239

Hi,
I want to use Single Sign On(SSO) in SAML tokens using SOAP. I need X.509 certificate.
Where can I get that certificates from a trusted source?
Is any other way to do SSO in Intersystem Cache 2017.
Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks.

0 2
0 568

I'm pleased to announce a major release of the InterSystems Server Manager extension. It has gained a UI!

Read more at Open Exchange.

Right now version 2.0 is like an aircraft at the start of the runway (remember those days before COVID-19?), waiting for the control tower to give final clearance. Will you be an early adopter, downloading the VSIX from GitHub, installing it into your VS Code, and posting back here to confirm that we haven't left anything critical behind at the gate? Then I'll push the throttles forward, publish to Marketplace, and we'll all be on our way.

Server Manager 2.0 is my entry for the current contest. If you like it maybe you'll vote for me it.

10 6
3 503

cAdvisor (short for container Advisor) analyzes and exposes resource usage and performance data from running containers. cAdvisor exposes Prometheus metrics out of the box.

https://prometheus.io/docs/guides/cadvisor/

Prometheus is integrated in SAM. This makes it possible to leverage the cAdvisor metrics and expose them via Prometheus and Grafana.

5 2
0 1.3K

Hi!

Does anyone have a cleaner approach than this for looping through grouped NTE segments in order to set the segment ID in an ORM? I am aiming to avoid the NTE segments that may follow the PID segment and find the NTE's that follow the OBR segment. By using the below If statement in the While loop, I'm finding NTE's that have comments in the fourth field (PID NTE's tend not to have these in the messaging I'm seeing, I'm awaiting confirmation on this), as well as finding my newly inserted NTE segment using $FIND to locate the colon (I've concatenated some values).

0 3
0 363

Hello everyone,

I have a question and if you have some code, it would be lovely.

I had to create a connector which is biredictionnal. What does I mean by this?

I have to send ADT to an certain ip +port by TCP but I have to receive query A19 by this same ip+port.

Is it possible to create such a connector that can do both?

I read about pipe but i think it's too low-leveled .

Thanks,

Thomas

0 6
0 156
Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.4K

Greetings

Reaching out the development community to understand if there is anybody out there whom have developed a financial transactional switch or stock exchange on Intersystems before. If so please DM me on +27 66 243 1618.

Many thanks and Regards

Johan Bosch - Founder and CEO

POLC Global

2 4
0 247

Challenges of real-time AI/ML computations

We will start from the examples that we faced as Data Science practice at InterSystems:

• A “high-load” customer portal is integrated with an online recommendation system. The plan is to reconfigure promo campaigns at the level of the entire retail network (we will assume that instead of a “flat” promo campaign master there will be used a “segment-tactic” matrix). What will happen to the recommender mechanisms? What will happen to data feeds and updates into the recommender mechanisms (the volume of input data having increased 25000 times)? What will happen to recommendation rule generation setup (the need to reduce 1000 times the recommendation rule filtering threshold due to a thousandfold increase of the volume and “assortment” of the rules generated)?
  • An equipment health monitoring system uses “manual” data sample feeds. Now it is connected to a SCADA system that transmits thousands of process parameter readings each second. What will happen to the monitoring system (will it be able to handle equipment health monitoring on a second-by-second basis)? What will happen once the input data receives a new bloc of several hundreds of columns with data sensor readings recently implemented in the SCADA system (will it be necessary, and for how long, to shut down the monitoring system to integrate the new sensor data in the analysis)?
  • A complex of AI/ML mechanisms (recommendation, monitoring, forecasting) depend on each other’s results. How many man-hours will it take every month to adapt those AI/ML mechanisms’ functioning to changes in the input data? What is the overall “delay” in supporting business decision making by the AI/ML mechanisms (the refresh frequency of supporting information against the feed frequency of new input data)?

4 0
1 591

Fixing the terminology

A robot is not expected to be either huge or humanoid, or even material (in disagreement with Wikipedia, although the latter softens the initial definition in one paragraph and admits virtual form of a robot). A robot is an automate, from an algorithmic viewpoint, an automate for autonomous (algorithmic) execution of concrete tasks. A light detector that triggers street lights at night is a robot. An email software separating e-mails into “external” and “internal” is also a robot. Artificial intelligence (in an applied and narrow sense, Wikipedia interpreting it differently again) is algorithms for extracting dependencies from data. It will not execute any tasks on its own, for that one would need to implement it as concrete analytic processes (input data, plus models, plus output data, plus process control). The analytic process acting as an “artificial intelligence carrier” can be launched by a human or by a robot. It can be stopped by either of the two as well. And managed by any of them too.

6 0
0 284

Hey Community,

We are really looking for your feedback on a new offering - InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service.
It went live on AWS Marketplace where you can try it for free!

We launched a related challenge on GM where you can get points for giving it a try and a "thank you" prize to everyone who leaves feedback in comments to this post.

3 0
0 161
Question
· Jul 15, 2021
Parsing error

After calling an API with

Do request.Get("/api/address/listing")

Set data = {}.%FromJSON(request.HttpResponse.Data)

I get this error:

<THROW>%FromJSON+37^%Library.DynamicAbstractObject.1 *%Exception.General Premature end of data 12 Line 1 Offset 0

any clue what might be causing this?

0 9
0 514
Question
· Jul 20, 2021
Zen Report page number variable

I have a report that requires a different header block for the first page and another for subsequent pages.

Is there a way to direct a header page to another header page based on what the current page number is?

0 5
0 161

Hey Developers,

See how API management can simplify healthcare application development with FHIR:

FHIR API Management @ Virtual Summit 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VfO-hLmRhB0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 126
Discussion
· May 8, 2021
New to Learn Python

Hello I am in My 2nd year of Engineering, and want to learn Python Programing Language, Please suggest to me the best books and best online resources that will help me to learn the python language.

0 9
0 504