Hi folks!

Want to share a lifehack with you on ObjectScript highlighiting withing VSCode for script files.

Script files are just files with lines of ObjectScript that we feed anywhere, e.g. into IRIS during Docker baking procedure.

Typical usecase - here is the Scriptfile

here is the Dockerfile where we feed it.

And here is how it looks like usually in VSCode:

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 09 51 06

Coudl be more beautiful, right?

1 0
0 450
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
Method Call

Hi all,
We have a session values in a cache method and need to get those values in a client method (JavaScript).

Eg :
ClassMethod Method1()
{
Set %session.Data("Param1")="Data 1"
}

ClientMethod onloadHandler [Language = javascript]
{
var ret = zenPage.getSessionValues();
}

ClassMethod getSessionValues() As %String [zenMethod]
{
Set Data = $G(%session.Data("Param1"))
Quit Data
}

0 1
0 405

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems AI contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 30, 2021 – 11:00 AM EDT

What awaits you at this Virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/27vE9o9U3nM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 291

Hi Developers!

Currently, we are experiencing technical issues with DC sign-in - you may not be able to sign in and contribute to the Developer Community.

Our engineers are already working to solve the issue, so we are committed to restoring service quickly.

To stay in touch, let's continue our tech talks on InterSystems Developers Discord Server 👈

Thank you for your patience!

4 0
1 238

Dear Experts,

I have to pull out a report of certain code tables and this is my first script and I need to write many.

1. If I have to refer to the table, seeing the reference in the components with reference to SQL table and column,

can I use Select < What I need from the table>

Inner join with reference table?

I tried, I used the code table reference in the components, but I am getting errors,

0 3
1 246
Question
· Jul 31, 2021
Ensemble learning query

Hi All,

I am new beginner to cache/mumps language. I want to learn Ensemble code but I do not have any application access to Ensemble code.

Is there documentation apart from Intersystems Ensemble documentation that can help me to learn Ensemble. Any notes or documents will be very handful

Please assist!! Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 157

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from #VSummit20:

New & Next: Cleaner, More Comprehensive Unified Care Records

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YntRwY5P9Yg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 112

Is there a way to get a report of how many messages are passing through a production? I am trying to gauge how many messages we process weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also, over specific months.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this

We use Cache for Windows 2017.1.3

0 7
0 224
any persistan class can be used as msg body, if i use one of my persistent class(ex sample.person) as msg in the ensemble then perform purge  management where inculde msg bodies .. will we loose the sample.person data?
0 3
0 273

Uber type application and database management system wanted.

Reaching out to the development community. Here at POLC we are planning to soon launch a new ride hailing app called POLC. Wanted to know if any developers on this forum has built a similar system before? Please DM me on +27 66 243 1618

0 2
0 266

I have some system with heavy production. There are about 500GB of journals daily. And I'm looking at the ways, how to decrease the amount of data that appeared there.

I found no way, on how to split have the journal separately for mirroring databases and for others. So, I'm thinking about moving some of the globals to CACHETEMP. So, they will disappear from journals. So, thinking about Ens.* globals, I have about 30% of data in journals just for such data. Which production data can be safely moved to CACHETEMP, with no issues for mirroring?

0 6
0 281