Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 412
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 419

Without installing Kerberos has anyone Authenticated a SQL JDBC connection? Currently we are using local SQL Accounts to sign onto External SQL Databases, but we are being told that we need to switch to Service accounts that live on a Active Directory Domain.

I wrote with a little help a ZAUTHENICATE to do the Authentication for Ensemble, can I use something like that to connect to an External SQL Database using a Service Account on a Active Directory Domain?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 477

I have a serial object:

Class EmbedObj Extends %SerialObject

which is stored as a property of another object

Class ContainerObj Extends %Persistent

Property InnerObj As EmbedObj;

Property Foobar As %String;

Question:

From within the context of an instance of EmbedObj, how can I navigate to the containing instance of "ContainterObj" and find that value of its Foobar property?

0 8
0 638

We are updating from 2015.1.1 to 2017.2. I am testing the Hot JVM functionality to see if our current functionality is working in the new version of 2017.

I am having a problem trying to make it "fail".

Generally if I put in an invalid renderport then I usually get an error. Now if I put in an invalid renderport it generates the PDF anyway (FOP).

Was there a change where if it fails using the renderserver then it will create a new instance of Java to produce the PDF?

0 3
0 264

I have a CACHE.DAT file that is working under CACHE version 2015.1.0.429.0

I have a second machine with CACHE version 2017.2.0.741.0

When I attempt to add/use the CACHE.DAT in the new version of CACHE, it will not mount.

How do I upgrade/convert the DAT file to make it work under the new CACHE version?

Thx. Larry...

0 7
0 818

Hi folks,

One of my clients want to project a null property of a cache object to an empty XML element. Say, if we have a class:

Class Diabetes.BS.Message.LabReportMessage Extends Ens.Request
{

Property Report As %String;

Property IsRisky As %Boolean;

Property RiskValue As %String ;

}

If the instance of this class has a null RiskValue, after projection, they want the XML as following:

0 1
0 776

I have a CSP REST web application where I'm using delegated authentication via basic authentication in the REST calls. When I do a call to the web app with correct user credentials, I get a CSPSESSIONID cookie back representing the CSP session, which has started for the user I'm logged in with.

And when I want to log out/end the CSP session with the "CacheLogout=end" query parameter, I get a 401 Unauthorized code back. But the csp session itself does get terminated, which means the logout call was successful.

0 3
0 548

Hi hi,
Is there any way to do an automated daily print-to-PDF of a dashboard (its' widgets / pivots etc)?
I am able to add a "Print" Control to a Widget on a dashboard to do the default DeepSee Print functionality of a Control, but this is manual and browser dependent.
Is there a way I can either:
1) have say a scheduled task to automatically print the dashboard (as and instead of the manual Control click) including specifying filename?

0 4
0 350

I am receiving this alert every couple of minutes. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and if it is just the settings on my TCP operation or if this indicates an actual issue. Is it an issue with my framing (MLLP) or reply code actions (not set)? Something else?

Error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|7049|12692, data received =''
(alert request ID=2071)

Screenshot:

0 2
0 1.8K

Activate Wizard by-pass

Cache-2016-1.2

1. how to bypass the Activate wizard ?, and run directly the Activate on: .NET x64 COM Assembly (.dll,.tlb)

with object script , something like :

D Activate^%CacheActivate("MyAssembly.tlb")

the MyAssembly.tlb , is ofcourse , a visible Element in activate Wizard table list

2. activate Wizard table list, sometimes throws an error #6101 ?

regards,

Emanuel

0 4
0 265

I installed an evaluation version of Caché now.

The Windows version of the Caché client component kit is required to manage and operate Linux or Mac machines with Caché installed.
The Windows version of the Caché kit includes client components. Although it is written,

How can I get the Windows version of the Caché client component kit? If you do not use the Caché client component kit, you can not use CACHÉ on Mac, right?

Is it better to install windows os on virtualbox and use Caché?

Please answer.

0 1
0 281
Question
· Oct 12, 2018
Healthshare/Ensemble Learning

Hello,

I'm wondering what the path is to learning healthshare & ensemble? I've looked on the learning page and its minimally helpful. I've found that as a long time mumps programmer that new jobs are requiring this. I've just been using mumps to assist with epic emr. Everything I'm seeing is either VistA or Healthshare. Does someone know where do I go to learn these apps? Seems like a catch 22. You need to know these prior to getting a job but you can't get a job where you can learn them. Frustrating.

0 4
0 534

I can directly order over a MultiDimensional property, e.g.

set key=$order(obj.prop(key))

However I have a generic method that has to use the $property method, if I know the keys then I can just fetch a value with...

set value=$property(obj,"prop","key")

But if I don't know the keys then I am not aware of a solution to do this, e.g.

set key=$order($property(obj,"prop",key))

will not work.

0 6
0 446

Hi all,

We are moving to IRIS our productions, and everything seems to go fine. But we are facing a problem because we are using the object %Library. CacheObject in some classes, and IRIS doesn't seem to recognize it. At the IRIS documentation (https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic.cls) the object is effectively removed, and I can't find the equivalent.

Has anyone faced this? Which is the new object in IRIS?

0 3
0 364