Question
· Sep 25, 2018
Terminal can not be connected.

■Setting up CACHÉ preferred connection server.
server name:localhost
ip adress:127.0.0.1
port:1972
Telnetport:23
web server port:57772
web server ip adress:
CSP server instance:
comment:
Authentication method=>password

■hosts
localhost 127.0.0.1

■os
windows10 (virtual box)

0 6
0 2K

Hi all.

As part of my dysfunctional journey with FHIR, I'm looking at using the SDA3 within Healthshare to then convert to the HSFHIR format.

This is working surprisingly well, except I'm falling over when it comes to repeating fields within the SDA3 when creating the HS.SDA3.Patient object manually from within Cache.

If I take the Patient ID as an example - within a DTL, I can quite easily take an MRN and add that to the target PatientNumbers.(1).Number and then add an NHS number to the target PatientNumbers.(2).Number.

0 1
1 404
Question
· Oct 11, 2018
Double Quotes

Hi,

I am trying to have the output of a field in sql have double quotes around them. The script is in Studio and I am accessing It through a task.

I have tried """"tect"""" and others...Please help

Aloha

Lou

0 4
0 1K

I'm currently working on a project to run our medical device integration through ensemble.

I've noticed a potential problem with the volume of messages . The feed generates around 474K messages daily( average of 1 message per minute per device from 300+ devices).

We currently keep all our other feeds message data for 90 days and purge automatically. From what I can see is that the purge functions in Ensemble are production wide and cannot set it at the Business Operation, Service or Router level.

0 1
0 352

Has anyone worked out a way to use LDAP to define the default namespace on multiple servers? I know that documentation says that intersystems-Namespace-xxx only supports one namespace, but how is this useful? Any workaround to say have intersystems-Namespace-server1-namespaceA and intersystems-Namespace-server2-namespaceB? Is it best practice to use the same "namespace" on every server?

Thanks!

0 1
0 248

Hi Community!

Consider I have InterSystems IRIS server in a cloud and want to introduce a DR server for it.

Are there any requirements for DR server for InterSystems IRIS if it is in a cloud?

Should it be the same subnet? One private cloud?

Can DR server be placed on another cloud, say Primary on Google Cloud and DR on Azure? Are there any caveats/concerns?

0 3
0 342

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox. How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid

</dataGrid>

0 1
0 202
Question
· Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service ( ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2
0 460

Hello,

I'm looking to find if there is a datatype convert equivalent in Object Script to SQL convert function. Have a VarBinary string coming in from source application (which is really performing a SQL dump). The source application uses the standard SQL convert function to convert from varchar to varbinary on their side.

I know &sql(Convert()) should work in Object Script, but am wondering if there is a better way of doing this.

Getting data in via flat file (Record Map), then using data transform to transpose this data to SDA3.

0 4
0 695

In a Business Process using the %PrimaryRequestHeader I can call GetAdapterSettingValue and get the setting from a Business Service. But once I am in the Business Operation there is no class for %PrimaryRequestHeader. Is there another way to get setting in the Business Operation that was define in the Business Service ?​

0 3
0 467

Hi.. I have an issue where we are using OAuth2.0 with the ZAUTHENTICATE routine. Once our token is validated we are using a users lan id (passed on the ID token) to find a software defined username in a Cache Global.

That is all working fine in ZAUTHENTICATE.. I am setting the software defined username in the Properties("Comment") array and wanting to reference it in the Rest Service Dispatch class.

0 6
0 796

I seem to be getting some odd behavior from Ensemble when searching using the extended Criteria options (VDoc Segment Field).

I'm searching for a specific range of test patients (for example, Surnames starting ZZZ) and I'm only getting back about half of what I know is there (and is verifiable by removing the search criteria and manually scrolling through the message viewer.

0 3
0 235
Question
· Feb 11, 2018
Deep see Learning

I tried to learn DEEP SEE Analytics for our HealthShare "SAMPLES" Name Space. I followed our documentation and tried it. But my management portal analyzer and visual reporting fields are hidden. So Please help me for how do I use the deep see concepts and provide some examples or demo.

Thanks ,

Ponnumani G.

0 1
0 212
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 291

Just starting to use Atelier and having problems with making server connections. I have tried both the super server port and the web server port and both fail with either Unexpected end of file from server (Secure connection disabled) or PKIX path building failed (Secure connection enabled). On a different server I get Connection refused: check the web server configuration.

Anyone run into this before?

0 2
0 460

I have a service that uses the EnsLib.SOAP.InboundAdapter, and I seem to be facing an odd problem.

Our clinical document system sent a request which contained a word document in base64, and was presented with the error "ERROR #6253: Datatype validation failed for tag payload (ending at line 1 character 2111). Unexpected tag <ClinicalDocument> found."

I took a look at the word document sent, and found it contained an image which made the document size about 4MB larger than the average document.

0 3
0 414
Question
· Mar 2, 2018
$zt

Can anyone guide me where is the documentation for $zt?

The google seems suggest it may be "$ztime" or "$ztrap".

Thanks.

0 3
0 552
Question
· Mar 20, 2018
Bad regex?
Set rm=##class(%Regex.Matcher).%New("[0-9]*","Word 123456")
Write rm.ReplaceAll(".")
.W.o.r.d. ..

Why??

0 4
0 330

Hi, Community!

This post is a digest of the Developer Community postings in March 2018.

Most viewed

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 272

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 195

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 194

REST Design and Development 161

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 161

Angular 4 (2-5), CacheAutentication, Cache2017.1, REST 155

Parallel execution in COS 154

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 144

problems renaming/copying classes 129

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 128

Most voted

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 6

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 5

Save the Date - InterSystems Partner's Day 2018 in Austria 5

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 5

Replacing ZEN - Index to articles 5

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 4

Minimum Monitoring and Alerting Solution 4

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 3

Caché Native Access — working with native libraries in Caché 3

DeepSee: Databases, Namespaces, and Mappings - Part 1 of 5 3

Most commented

problems renaming/copying classes 19

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 19

GetSwizzled error in cache 14

creating a test server 13

translation of data ready to push to and from a JSON restAPI 13

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 10

Filters in DeepSee Dashboards 10