I have iKnow domain of forum posts, their full text is an iKnow data, and each post also has a number of views as a metadata field.

I want to get a sum of views by concept. Let's say I have a concept called "TESTEST" and there are 10 sources that have this concept. Each source has some views. I want to get views total - impact of this concept so to say.

What's the best iKnow architecture for this use case?

So far I got this:

0 1
0 317
Question
· Jun 21, 2018
COMANDO $ZF

Hello everyone

I have a problem with $ ZF (-1)

I need to delete file from windows folder example c: \ sys \ text.txt, when executing the w $ zf (-1, "c: \ sys \ text.txt") command, the file does not delete.
There is some other cache command that performs this task.

hugs

Davidson

0 8
0 1.1K

On one HealthShare servers (RH Linux, 2017.1.1), I am not able to login to Studio for this server. When I select the server connection from the notification tray icon, choosing Remote System Access, Studio, then the server, the error I getting is:

Unable to log on to server {Server Name}

Communication link failure

I've tried using both DNS name and IP address, same result. Using Atelier, I am able to connect to the server using the same DNS name and Web Server Port that I'm trying in Studio.

0 16
0 2.3K

We have started playing around with Atelier, primarily to enable us to commit our existing Ensemble code within source control (GIT).

It seems Atelier works well with classes and routines however is unable to directly export lookup tables and HL7 schemas. Can someone confirm/validate this is the case? if so, when will this functionality be made available as it's absence is a deal breaker for us?

0 8
0 498
Question
· Aug 15, 2018
ASTM TCP/IP Business Service

Hi,

Trying to build a passthrough based on ASTM . I have created 2Way TCP/IP Business Service and specified a PORT (as Adapter Settings). The Source system is broadcasting from IP 20:30:100:100 , Port 10000 . Ensemble is on 20:40:40:100 , What is the possible change that I have to implement to receive this broadcasted messaged ? . Should the Ensemble Server be on the IP range to receive the broadcast ?

Many Thanks,

0 3
0 422

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 225

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 1
0 386
Question
· Oct 12, 2018
Healthshare/Ensemble Learning

Hello,

I'm wondering what the path is to learning healthshare & ensemble? I've looked on the learning page and its minimally helpful. I've found that as a long time mumps programmer that new jobs are requiring this. I've just been using mumps to assist with epic emr. Everything I'm seeing is either VistA or Healthshare. Does someone know where do I go to learn these apps? Seems like a catch 22. You need to know these prior to getting a job but you can't get a job where you can learn them. Frustrating.

0 4
0 530

Can anyone tell me how to discover in ObjectScript the operating system and operating system version that Caché is actually running in? (Not the operating system the build was compiled for.)

0 11
1 993

Hello,

We are trying to migrate all our production to new IRIS servers. To test everything is working fine, and to be able to script the process, we want to import the data into new IRIS servers using a backup file (created with ^BACKUP). But we've found that IRIS doesn't recognize Ensemble backups so we can't import it using ^DBREST :-O

Any of you know how to import in IRIS an Ensemble backup file?

Thanks a lot,
David

0 3
0 551
Question
· Nov 21, 2018
Short Cuts and Tweaks to Studio

I am quite new to Studio and I have been a Microsoft guy for a very long time and spoilt because of the short cuts provided and the flexibility of the IDE. Any tips and tricks for me to make my life easy while using the studio?

0 1
0 223
Question
· Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service ( ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2
0 460
Question
· Dec 11, 2018
Websockets issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use Websockets and understand how it works. To do so, I tried to follow the sample in here :

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/WebSocketsSample

I opened studio, connected to my server into the USER namespace and use the Tools -> Import Local in order to add the 3 files (app.js.xml, index.html.xml and WebSockets.Main.cls )

I compile without error and use the View -> Web Page and it doesn't work as expected

0 2
0 257
Question
· Dec 19, 2018
How to deal with Large PDF

Hi

We have a few large PDFs coming into our engine - when it goes thru the Process and hits the Data Transformation it gets cut off before it sends it outbound to the receiving system.

Whats the best way to handle large PDFs?

0 4
0 489
Question
· Jan 5, 2018
UPS - SOAP WebServices Not Working

Hi all,

I have started using the UPS in my application for shipment and cancellation.

I have the WSDL from the UPS.

I have imported the WSDL via Studio->Tools->addins and finish the process to get the Package implemeted in my studio.

Now the SOAP method contains a URL which is for their live system so i manually changed the URL with their Testing URL.

They are also providing the sample shipment numbers which we can use to test the cancellation process.

I am trying that shipment number to void(cancel) the shipment by call the method.

0 3
0 4.5K
Question
· Jan 12, 2018
HTTP Response parsing error

Hello

I'm in the process of creating a TestClass which simulate a HTTP POST call to REST-based web
services and while I am having success, I'm struggling on how to parse out the results to a JSON
format

Here is down the code part which concerns parsing the HttpResponse.Data variable into JSON :

0 3
0 2.2K

I am setting up a new Caché instance and I have managed to configure it where Caché username/password is required to initiate the Caché session:

csdfalsdkfjf@fra23e234sco:/opt/labmed/test/test81/proc$ csession cache1

Node: frxxco, Instance: CACHE1

Username:

I cannot find the setting in the management console that allows for unauthenticated login to a Caché session. Any help is much appreciated.

0 4
0 1.4K