Question
· Apr 4, 2018
JPA Mapping of Lists

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly map List collection types. I can't change the schema at all, and I don't have the ability to change the way they are stored from the serialized form to the Array projection. I'm also pretty locked into using JPA for Java interoperability, as I'd like to be able to change out the backing database arbitrarily.

0 1
0 314

Working with a client who has two TryCache instances on his W10 machine. Trying to bring in globals from a text file which works fine in my environment but on his, he cannot make ^%GI accept a file from his C drive. His Cache is on C as is mine. Checking the path and the file name carefully, it is accurate. D ^%GI and enter the path with filename (as works fine for me on my system) and he gets a message [unavailable] and when he hits enter out of that message, he sees Cannot import from THIS device. I think I'm missing a config or security setting of some kind but I don't know what it is.

0 1
0 313

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal,

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0 1
0 310

Since I installed CACHÉ with mac, I can not use CACHÉ CUBE, so I put windows 10 in the virtualbox, installed CACHÉ and made cube usable.
The problem is,
When you press the cube mark,
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal
· Remote system access
· Preferred connection server (F) [TRYCACHE 2]
· Cache version management (b)
· End (x)
Inside of the above
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal (P)
Can not be selected.

Why?

The purpose of using CACHÉ is to refurbish existing projects.

0 2
0 309

Hi,

I have the Atelier plugin (latest stable release) installed in Eclipse Oxygen running on Ubuntu 16.04.2. Working well except for the BPL visual editor. When I select it, it displays a pixelated image in the view tab. Not sure if this is a Atelier issue or an Eclipse/GTK issue? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks

0 2
0 308

Hi,

Is it at all possible to protect certain properties / message fields that is sent via Ensemble from within Ensemble.

Alternatively to mask it when displaying in the message view Body /Contents tabs.

We could send in the fields encrypted but I was hoping that we could just hide or mask the fields.

Any ideas on this.

0 4
0 308

Hello,

I am trying to send a HL7 Billing Batch 2.3:FHS file out to an FTP site:

The file needs to be in Variable Length / Carriage return carriage control format--

When I send the file, the format is Fixed Length 512 Byte Record-- Not Working

The data is ok within the file-- It is just the way I am sending it out of Ensemble that is not correct.

I am thinking that it is a setting within the Operation that I am missing or not choosing correctly.

Charset-AsciiCR

Separators -|^~\&\r

0 2
0 308
Question
· Oct 5, 2018
New to Caché

Can anyone tell me where to find good resources to learn Caché besides InterSystems. I am looking foe material (ie books, white paper, exercises, ect). There does not seem to be a lot of information on Caché.

Thank you for all of your help

Justin

0 2
0 306

I installed the evaluation version of CACHÉ.

There is a CACHÉ launcher (gray),
If you click it you can not select the terminal.

What is the cause of this?

First, set the preferred connection server
· Server name
IP address
· Port: 1972
Telnet port: 23
· Web server port: 57772
· Web server ip adress
CSP server instance
·comment
Authentication method
Password or kerberos

Does it become like the terminal can be used if setting it?

Please reply.

0 6
0 306

Hi community ,

i use postman for testing my request , i need to extract access token from it (i put it inside the "Get url" using post man before sending my request).

i use the GetAccessTokenFromRequest of (%SYS.OAuth2.AccessToken) class , but in my rest code party , when i send request from post man , i can't extract my access token, it's empty.

can please give me help?

thank you

0 1
0 305

We upgraded from 2017.1 to 2017.2 today and noticed that when shutting down we must do it as an administrator. Attempting to shut down as a non-admin result in a failure to shut down message. We are curious if there was an issue with our upgrade or if there is a change that requires an administrator to shut down Cache in 2017.2.

edit:

Operating System is Windows Server 2012 R2. We run Cache in a cluster using Windows Failover Cluster where we swing the drive from one machine to another when failing.

0 5
0 304
Question
· Oct 25, 2018
HealthShare Parameters Weights

Hi everyone! My name is Bruno Soares and I work with HealthShare. I have one question and would be very grateful if someone help me. Can somebody tell me where HealthShare parameters weight came from? Thank you all.

2 3
0 301

HealShare 2017

Hi dev community,

I am currently working on an interface that needs to communicate to a SOAP/ITK endpoint.

I am using the EnsLib.ITK.AdapterKit.Operation.SOAPOperation to interface with an ITK
service, but it is proving to be more complex than originally expected to set up the web client
against that particular end-point since I haven't been provided with a WSDL from ITK service side as
the vendor state they are following the ITK standard and no WSDLs are needed.

0 1
0 301