Question
· Feb 26, 2018
How export data using query

Hi, iam newbie on caché database.

Iam trying, export data from query.

I read in some article that is not so simple.

So I create a view then a execute a query insert into select statement.

I have problem to know the job progress. I execute an hour ago and nothing happened.

Iam using intersystems web IDE.

Thanks for help!

0 6
0 384

I installed the evaluation version of CACHÉ.

There is a CACHÉ launcher (gray),
If you click it you can not select the terminal.

What is the cause of this?

First, set the preferred connection server
· Server name
IP address
· Port: 1972
Telnet port: 23
· Web server port: 57772
· Web server ip adress
CSP server instance
·comment
Authentication method
Password or kerberos

Does it become like the terminal can be used if setting it?

Please reply.

0 6
0 306

As part of our security standards, we can't have our applications saving our credentials. For Atelier, this means our server connections. Is there a way to stop this by saving the connection parameters, but prompting for credentials on each run? Or is there another way?

Thank you

2 6
0 595

When I try to compile through Atelier (Compile Project), I noticed that in compilation with error it returns this message 'Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/ ...':

No additional Atelier files to synchronize.
Compile failed: Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/ERP/action/compile?flags=ck

1 6
0 627

Hi.. I have an issue where we are using OAuth2.0 with the ZAUTHENTICATE routine. Once our token is validated we are using a users lan id (passed on the ID token) to find a software defined username in a Cache Global.

That is all working fine in ZAUTHENTICATE.. I am setting the software defined username in the Properties("Comment") array and wanting to reference it in the Rest Service Dispatch class.

0 6
0 796

Hi all,

I am new in Cache. I have to update a record with a long text field, for that, I am using ODBC but the issue is that it is returning an error when I execute the ODBC SQL statement because the field contains some commas, colon, double quotes, single quotes, and CR LF characters.

There is a way to escape this chars? I have seen I can save the field when I replace the single quotes with a double single quote (it's -> it''s) but I can not save the information when the field contains double quote chars. What about the other chars?

0 6
0 1.1K

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering about the best way to initialize several variables, or several lists of variables.

Would it be better to write it like:

set (var1, var2, var3) = "value1"
set (var4, var5) = "value2"
set (var6,var7,var8) = "value3"

or

set var1="value1", var2="value1", var3="value1", var4="value2", var5="value2", var6="value3", var7="value3", var8="value3"

or

0 6
0 449

I can directly order over a MultiDimensional property, e.g.

set key=$order(obj.prop(key))

However I have a generic method that has to use the $property method, if I know the keys then I can just fetch a value with...

set value=$property(obj,"prop","key")

But if I don't know the keys then I am not aware of a solution to do this, e.g.

set key=$order($property(obj,"prop",key))

will not work.

0 6
0 445

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has had some experience in building systems for multiple end-users.

To keep things simple, in a hypothetical example, say an Event Booking System, where a Venue could sign up to use such a system and define it's Venue, costs, calendars, etc.. and then invite their customers to book the Venue on different days/times.

If I wish to offer such a system to many Venues, there are a number of options available.

0 6
0 1.8K

Hi All,

I am trying to create a production from a script(routine).

I am using the below way to create an empty production

Set oProd=##class(Ens.Config.Production).%New()
Set oProd.Name="Test.NewProduction"
Set oProd.ActorPoolSize=1
Set status=oProd.%Save()

But when i tried to start the production, i am getting an error as "Test.NewProduction" class does not exists.

Is there any other way to create the production via routine or terminal using commands as above?

0 6
1 639

Hi,

There have been similar questions asked before, but a few years ago now. My problem is that when I create an application in plain CSP, a typical link to a page will look like this in the browser..

https://omnidata.com.au/csp/lcda/StudentList.csp?CSPCHD=001000010000EYnm...

One user sent back a comment.. 'I'm not using your application as it is un-secure' .. based on the fact that the elements are spelled out in the URL.

0 6
0 402

Just got the new beta version of Docker, with depreciation warning of AUFS. It's so bad news when InterSystems does not support used by default storage driver overlay2. Recently I thought to play with Google Kubernetes Engine, and realized that I can't work with InterSystems products there due to incompatibility with Storage Driver. Maybe it's already time to think about support?

4 5
0 732
Question
· Sep 14, 2018
Business Rule Looping

Does anyone know how to loop through a segment that is part of an ordered set in a Business Rule and if one of about 10 possible values exist in any of the iterations of the segemnt:field I then allow the message to be skipped?

It seems like it should be fairly simple, but i am having a difficult time figuring this out. The Contains function only allow for one value to be identified. I have tried the intersectsList and while I think I have it formatted correctly i believe it only allows for 4 values to be verified.

0 5
0 633

Hi,

Interested in testing the Eclipse / Atelier on my Mac with 10.13.6 High Sierra, I installed both and had a go at connecting to my Cache Server. It offers Address & Port and login ID and Password.

No matter what I gave it, it cannot connect, saying Server not found.

The Server is a virtual Server running Windows 12 Server on a dedicated IP address, to which I can connect correctly using Remote Desktop, I can Ping the IP so all looks good, except Eclipse cannot find it.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rosti.

0 5
0 451
Question
· Jul 4, 2018
$ZF(-100,..) issues

Hi, I found some issues with $ZF(-100) whilst replacing our old $ZF(-1) calls following the security alert. They're easy enough to work around, just figured it might be useful to someone :)

0 5
0 1.2K
Question
· Mar 1, 2018
Cucumber / Gherkin integration

Are there any BDD testing automation implementations within Mumps/Cache Objects already in existence?

We are looking at using Cucumber for our Java regression test automation and would like to use similar feature file testing with the Cache code.

Looking to use something existing before building it.

Regards,
-Karl

2 5
1 903

Hi,

When i try to configure my server connection in Atelier (Eclipse), i am getting the below exception.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

It was all working fine and i think that the only thing which i have done was installing some windows updates. Now when i try to configure the server configuration i started getting the above error, any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks,

0 5
0 434