Hi Developers!

A question to those who use VSCode to code InterSystems ObjectScript.

Suppose you have the ObjectScript code on IRIS server and you want to export it into the desired folder.

And you have VSCode connected to the server.

What is the way to tell VSCode that I want to export classes into some particular folder in /package/class.cls way?

E.g. into:

/project_folder/src/cls/Package/class.cls

and project_folder is opened in VSCode as the folder of the project.

1 8
0 878

I want to consume external websocket api, URL looks like this:

wss://site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>

Checked with external tool (Simple WebSocket Client) that websocket works and I can consume the data.

In Cache the relevant functionality is offered by %IO.Socket class.

set sock = ##class(%IO.Socket).%New()
set sock.SSLConfig = "MyEmptySSLConfig"
set sock.TranslationTable="UTF8"
do sock.Open("site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>","443", 10,.sc)

However I get this error:

0 17
0 1.3K

I am currently evaluating Source Control systems that we can use for both MS SQL, MS Visual Studio, and InterSystems IRIS. For both MS SQL and MS Visual Studio we do have the option of either Azure or GitHub. I understand when we upgrade to IRIS 2019.1 we have options for Source Control, and in previous Global Summit's I have heard GitHub discussed. So why can't I user GitHub for both MS SQL/MS Visual Studio and IRIS?

A couple of questions come to mind starting to think about Source Control

0 7
1 1.5K

Hi All, I am a Data Architect and am trying a method of deploying alter statements onto Cache DB.

My Data Modeling tool generates alters as this.. So question is if the Cache has a way to rename table? If so what is it?

ALTER TABLE <SchemaName>.GROUP_TYPE_NODES RENAME TO GROUP_TYPE_10082019140110000
;

This is giving error.

0 4
0 715

Hello All,

I connected the Cache from Power BI using ODBC connection. And I can able to view the tables but I could't able to view the data records. getting some error when I shoot on the table name. I couldn't trace what I'm missing. Please help me.

Error Message: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: exceptionType"

Thanks,

0 2
0 313
Question
· Sep 19, 2019
Credentials - Domain Account

Hi,

I've a Service utilising the Adapter EnsLib.SQL.InboundAdapter, which uses a Credentials item set with the details of a local SQL account. This currently works, however, we're looking to use the credentials of an AD domain account.

The domain account is a member of an AD security group, which has the required permissions on the source SQL database. I've checked that access is possible with this account via SQL studio.

1 2
0 270
Question
· May 31, 2019
Indices Not Working

Forgive my lack of understanding, but I am working on a vendor created Cache database and the indexes specified in the classes for ODBC connections are not working. A few of them are created, but of the 50+ classes we have, only a handful of them are created when the class is compiled, yet no errors occur.

Example 1:

Example 2:

0 21
0 1K

Edit:

May have found the issue but not the solution.

"SELECT * FROM wmhISTORYdETAIL" runs as a passthrough without asking for the DNS.

but

'SELECT Count([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistHMNumber] AS CountOfHistHMNumber FROM [wmhISTORYdETAIL] WHERE ((([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovType])='Receipt') AND (([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovDate])>=Date()-1) AND (([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovDate])<Date()));'

asks for the DNS but both are linked to a table that has the password saved.

Any Ideas please?

Rob

Hi

0 1
0 335
Question
· Nov 11, 2019
Creating an FTP Report

Good morning all,

A question to see if anyone out there is already doing this.

We have built a custom BS based off of the EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter. We have our processes wake up (using the Scheduler), grab the files in the directory, stay awake for a while, and then go back to sleep.

Each file goes through on its own message. So we can trace each individual file and we know if it made it successfully or not.

0 1
0 325

Hi All

I am writing a class to take a general HL7 replace the non ASCII characters in all the segments to construct another message. I have the following solution working to an extent however it is inserting \r at the end of the segments that have been transformed. Firstly is this the correct approach and secondly how do I get rid of \r at the end of the segment that is affected?

Thank you for your help.

0 1
0 778
Question
· Feb 23, 2019
FileSpec wildcard question

For the FIleSpec on a file service can you use a multiple wildcard values like *CLINICALENCOUNTER*.xml?

It seems like you are restricted to a single wildcard value.

0 8
0 712

I need to add some extensions to the HS.FHIR.vSTU3,Model.Resource.Patient class and then use those extensions to convert incoming FHIR JSON to the FHIR Patient Resource and Likewise add functionality to create A FHIR Patient (target class) from my patient database into the FHIR Patient Resource Object (target class)

many months ago I found a tutorial that explained all of this but can no longer find that tutorial.

Yours

Nigel Salm

0 3
0 572
Question
· Nov 15, 2019
Question on sharding

Prior to IRIS, using ECP to share databases under heavy I/O load has known latency issues (in our environment), which pretty much restricted using shared database with relatively static or slow-changing data. In IRIS, will sharding mitigate the latency issue and allow any table to be shared?

David

0 2
0 231

Hi,

somehow my installation on win10 canceled during finish. "Installation of Caché finished" showed up for 20 minutes and canceled with an error I didn't saved.

Every file and service was installed but never registered as successfull installation. Now I try to reinstall it but the installer shows me everytime "Another installation is already in progress. Please finish the second installation first".

The unfinished installation is broken. I can't startup Caché from launcher. So I deleted everything in c:/intersystems

Things I already tried:

0 9
0 934

Hi, a client have a installed enviroment with mirror activated, but when you test SSL on webservices you can get an error, not SSL access correctly from browser because certificate problem apparently with TLS Version, someone have a suggestion to reinstall SSL Certificates on mirrors ?

Chrome : something wrong, no details or diagnostic
Firefox : SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT

We try simple regenerate Authority an regenerate all certificates, but not worked. Same results.

0 4
0 190
Question
· Oct 28, 2019
Error SQL Select

Hello,

I am having a problem with SQL Select, the command in portal is OK, show all items, but when I use a CacheDataAdapter in VB .NET show the message 'Incorrect list format 0>=0'. What could be this message? Because is the same SQL command.

Best Regards.

0 8
0 638

Hi,
I am facing issue during LDAP lookup like whenever I used product group parameter in AD explorer to search data from application I am getting empty result. If I set product group parameter as null then based on distinguished name result is generated in application. So if anyone knows about how LDAP works and how parameters are set in AD explorer then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 268