Question
· Sep 28, 2018
Impact of OREF support

There are some classes in our code base that contain Methods only (no properties). I told my colleagues that converting them into the ClassMethods should improve performance as it would eliminate unnecessary OREF support at run-time. Some of them replied that it would be microseconds, so what is the reason to bother.

Is it possible to estimate the impact of OREF support of method calls at run-time? E.g., as a % of all CPU load.

0 12
0 448

Hi all.

As part of my dysfunctional journey with FHIR, I'm looking at using the SDA3 within Healthshare to then convert to the HSFHIR format.

This is working surprisingly well, except I'm falling over when it comes to repeating fields within the SDA3 when creating the HS.SDA3.Patient object manually from within Cache.

If I take the Patient ID as an example - within a DTL, I can quite easily take an MRN and add that to the target PatientNumbers.(1).Number and then add an NHS number to the target PatientNumbers.(2).Number.

0 1
1 402

Hi I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a trick here.

Basically our PAS doesn't do hl7 messages but does some XML which you can create. So I'm just trying to create some xml files and then get healthshare/ensemble to parse them and to process accordingly.

I'm getting some good results doing this. But maybe I've got a small hitch. In each of my xml files I've the data for the patient/client.

0 1
0 640

I"m doing a SQL insert in my BPL, one of the fields in my SQL table is an MSSQL TimeStamp. How do I get the date/time from my HL7 message and format it so that I can then insert it into my TimeStamp column in my SQL table? I've tried lots of different combinations.

I used CONVERT(DATETIME, substring(:request.GetValueAt("EVN:RecordedDateTime"),1,8)) to get just the date portion and it works, but I'd like the whole DateTime inserted into my TimeStamp field. This is an a BPL.

Thanks

0 2
0 945

I followed the First Look instructions and tried to run a Docker container with the below command:

> docker run --name iris --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/docker:/external --env ICM_SENTINEL_DIR=/external iris:latest --key /external/iris.key --before "/usr/irissys/dev/Cloud/ICM/changePassword.sh /external/password.txt"

It returned with a container ID and an error message:

0 4
0 1.5K
Question
· Sep 14, 2018
Business Rule Looping

Does anyone know how to loop through a segment that is part of an ordered set in a Business Rule and if one of about 10 possible values exist in any of the iterations of the segemnt:field I then allow the message to be skipped?

It seems like it should be fairly simple, but i am having a difficult time figuring this out. The Contains function only allow for one value to be identified. I have tried the intersectsList and while I think I have it formatted correctly i believe it only allows for 4 values to be verified.

0 5
0 630

Hi,

Interested in testing the Eclipse / Atelier on my Mac with 10.13.6 High Sierra, I installed both and had a go at connecting to my Cache Server. It offers Address & Port and login ID and Password.

No matter what I gave it, it cannot connect, saying Server not found.

The Server is a virtual Server running Windows 12 Server on a dedicated IP address, to which I can connect correctly using Remote Desktop, I can Ping the IP so all looks good, except Eclipse cannot find it.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rosti.

0 5
0 447

Hi,

We maintain a few Zen reports that output in Excel format.

Recently we started to observe that some reports fail and return the following error.

CSP error occurred
Error: Error rendering: OS code =1Use $log=1 to check
ErrorNo: 5001

I have extracted the exception details from the log file

0 1
0 432
Question
· Sep 22, 2018
Trouble with comparison

Hi,

Somewhat weird behaviour in testing values in a resulting query.

I have a table where I need to read through a list of data, and apply a charge for matching occurrences. However, only ONE charge for one set of data. I have applied a DISTINCT function to the query, but as I cannot get a completely unique set, the DISTINCT function does not de-duplicate all of the sets.

I have therefore attempted to look for a value that if it repeats for the one data set, I can choose to skip the function that applies the charge.

0 2
0 239

Hi all.

I want to insert my dataframe into InterSystems IRIS. So, I tried to do this:

df = spark.read.load("/home/imported-openssh-key/zeppelin-0.8.0-bin-all/bin/resultData3/DF.json", format="json")
df.write.format("com.intersystems.spark").\
option("url", "IRIS://localhost:51773/DEDUPL").\
option("user", "********").option("password", "********").\
option("dbtable", "try.test1").save()

And got this error:

1 3
0 2K

Since I installed CACHÉ with mac, I can not use CACHÉ CUBE, so I put windows 10 in the virtualbox, installed CACHÉ and made cube usable.
The problem is,
When you press the cube mark,
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal
· Remote system access
· Preferred connection server (F) [TRYCACHE 2]
· Cache version management (b)
· End (x)
Inside of the above
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal (P)
Can not be selected.

Why?

The purpose of using CACHÉ is to refurbish existing projects.

0 2
0 307
Question
· Sep 21, 2018
About CACHÉ's logon password

Open the studio of CACHÉ,

When you click something,
A dialog for server connection is displayed,
Please select CACHÉ server from the list. Although it is described, if you select Local [127.0.0.1 [1972]],

User name
_system
password

Will be input.
In this case, what should I enter a password?
Is there a default password?
Or do you set your own password?

0 3
0 432

I installed the evaluation version of CACHÉ.

There is a CACHÉ launcher (gray),
If you click it you can not select the terminal.

What is the cause of this?

First, set the preferred connection server
· Server name
IP address
· Port: 1972
Telnet port: 23
· Web server port: 57772
· Web server ip adress
CSP server instance
·comment
Authentication method
Password or kerberos

Does it become like the terminal can be used if setting it?

Please reply.

0 6
0 306

Hello Experts,

I have a silly question of using InsertParam method and usage. I understand it is name value pair. I am using GET method to send a url and to get the details from server. URL has multiparameter

URL - api/Identifier/Image/?Verify.EDD={EDD}&Verify.Ethnicity={ETHNICITY}

I have used the URL in a method and called that method directly in the business operation. I am using Insertparam method -

0 1
0 461

Hi Team,

i'm learning about CSPGateway configuration, but while trying in MacOSx i'm confused what need to done.

i have CSPgateway file, and Apache 2.4 installed on Mac. Please guide me further.

this our Inbuild private Apache with run on 57772

http://macbook.local:57772/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

but i want run in 80 or some other configured port

http://macbook.local/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

Thanks

0 1
0 483

I installed an evaluation version of Caché now.

The Windows version of the Caché client component kit is required to manage and operate Linux or Mac machines with Caché installed.
The Windows version of the Caché kit includes client components. Although it is written,

How can I get the Windows version of the Caché client component kit? If you do not use the Caché client component kit, you can not use CACHÉ on Mac, right?

Is it better to install windows os on virtualbox and use Caché?

Please answer.

0 1
0 276

I have a class extends %Persistent & %XML.Adaptor

It has 100 properties for example

Now I do intend to create a xml schema that I can import in Ensemble->XMLSchemas

I did try to use XMLExportToString and %XMLWriter.GetXMLString

but didn't give me a proper schema. May be I am missing some small step

Can someone pls help

0 1
0 316