Announcements

I have several BPL's that act like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) where they are transferring data. When I do this they are all being written under 1 session id, is it possible to make the BPL create multiple session ID's as it is cycling through a Snapshot, so it is easier to read in the trace?

Thanks

Scott Roth

Last answer 9 March 2018 Last comment 9 March 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

I am still working on a generic task where I need to apply journal file records to another database. Initially I didn't want to use Journal.Restore class methods as I need to perform some data transformation, and it seemed that the clearest way to achieve it was to read journal file record by record using %SYS.Journal.Record API. 

Last answer 16 June 2018 Last comment 28 August 2019
+ 2   0 3

views

+ 2

rating

Good day,

Is there a way to change the theme in management portal? or at least the color of the header.

Issue is, some users have access to Development and Testing and Production environments. I would like a way to color-differentiate the environments to reduce the errors. 

Last answer 1 August 2019 Last comment 1 August 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

Last answer 6 December 2018 Last comment 19 April 2019
0   0 6

views

rating

Hi, I have a CSV file with a list of 5000 records in the following format

Name, Acc, division

Eric, 1234, 567

John, 1235, 987

Peter, 3214, 879

I just want to copy the Acc, division to a global so eventually the global would be like the following:

^People("Customers", "Acc.division")

Can you advice on how I can perform this from the terminal? This is a one time task. I want to read all the values from the csv file and insert them into the global

Regards,

Eric

Last answer 26 February 2019 Last comment 19 November 2018
0   0 6

views

rating

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service (  ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct  I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

Last answer 3 December 2018 Last comment 18 February 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi community.

I'm trying to create a "setup" method to be called on a batch script but i'm getting the error <INVALID ARGUMENT> when I pass a string as an argument to this method.

The idea is to call the method with a folder as the parameter, for example:

##class(test.MyClass).MyMethod("D:\path\to\my\file.json")

My class (just for example)

Class test.MyClass

Last answer 31 October 2018 Last comment 14 February 2019
0   0 5

views

rating

I'm using Caché as an OAuth authorization server and I want to accept the password credentials grant type. I've found that if I make an authorize request, the Caché authorization server requires some URL parameters that shouldn't be required in password grant (redirect_uri, state, scope, and response_type). If I include these parameters, it calls my DirectLogin() method instead of just calling ValidateUser() as I would expect from the docs. I have two questions:

Last answer 6 February 2019 Last comment 11 February 2019
+ 1   1 3

views

+ 1

rating

I have an in-memory list of items and I want to check which items match my pattern string.

Pattern string is a comma-separated list of items and special symbols like '*' and maybe '?'.

There's something similar in $system.OBJ.Compile, it accepts patterns: "*.data.*,Sample.*" -  and it would compile 'Sample' package and all 'data' packages.

For example:

set list=$lb("abc", "c", "aaa", "bbb")
set result = ..match(list, "a*,*b")
zw result
result=$lb("abc","aaa","bbb")
Last answer 31 December 2019 Last comment 18 January 2019
0   0 4

views

rating

​​​​​​​Hi, 

I've been going through the instructions at https://download.intersystems.com/download/atelier.csp  

Our development team are on the main hospital infrastructure so we need to whitelist any plugin repositories that Eclipse will need to get updates from.

I believe I need to whitelist the sites that host the both the Atelier and Eclipse plugin repositories:

Last answer 28 November 2018 Last comment 17 January 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi Community,

I am using a method taht calls a Dashboard in Deepsee web  from an application , but I want to know if it's possible  to not showing the header, this part that have the search button, the name of the namespace, etc..

This is the method : 

Method %OnAfterCreatePage() As %Status
{
    //Set contratistaId = $Get(%session.Data("ContratistaId"),"")
    //Set gerenciaId    = $Get(%session.Data("GerenciaId"),"")

Last answer 3 September 2018 Last comment 16 January 2019
+ 1   0 5

comments

views

+ 1

rating

I've mapped multiple tables (UNION on mapped SQL classes) into a view, using CREATE VIEW.

Through ODBC, in Entity Framework, I am querying against that view and offering paging. The paging is implemented using IQueryable.Skip and IQueryable.Take. 

Skip seems to have unexpected results, I believe due to incorrect SQL generated by the Entity Framework provider, though perhaps I've done something incorrectly. The generated SQL looks similar to this (with some bits replaced or altered for security reasons), the basic structure is unaltered.

Last comment 16 January 2019
0   0 2

views

rating

I'm writing a SOAP client in Ensemble (2017.2.2) that is required to pass empty elements to the SOAP server in the form <xsi:type="ns:ResponsibleUser"/> where ResponsibleUser is a class that itself has no properties. I initially thought I'd found the answer with the XMLIGNORENULL parameter of XML enabled classes but this didn't make any difference for SOAP requests, only working when I wrote the XML to a file.

Last answer 15 January 2019
0   0 1

comments

views

rating

I created the Process to extract the required data from ADT message to a Dynamic Object. I wanted to send the JSON stream to EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation operation and generate a file with the content of JSON stream.

Here are the codes for Process:

Last answer 12 December 2018 Last comment 9 January 2019
+ 1   0 3

views

+ 1

rating

I am trying to explore some new possibilities outside of the normal day to day HL7 interfacing we do. I have only done 1 other Web Service interface but it was using a SOAP proxy wizard. Now I am tasked with trying to make a call to an external API 

https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/api/

Last answer 1 December 2018
+ 3   2 5

views

+ 3

rating

In Persistent class, a data global is created which holds the data similar to the table created . Through terminal we can add more records to this table according to the structure of the table. How are the records reflected back into the table which has been set at global . In other words How are the global mapped to the SQL table?

Last answer 19 December 2018 Last comment 19 December 2018
0   0 1

views

rating

I have a simple callout library:

#define ZF_DLL
#include 
#include 
#undef ERROR

int GetRandom(double* random) {
   // Py_Initialize();
   // Py_Finalize();
   *random = 1.0;
   return ZF_SUCCESS;
}

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
   printf("Random: ");
   double random=0;
   GetRandom(&random);
   printf("%lf", random);
   return 0;
}

ZFBEGIN
    ZFENTRY("GetRandom","D",GetRandom)
ZFEND

I compile this code as a shared library and it works fine with:

Last answer 16 December 2018 Last comment 16 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Hello.

I have a delimited flat file that I need to read and then generate an HL7 A08 message from the fields in the file.  I used the Management Portal's Record Mapper to generate the Map.Record class, then used drag & drop to map fields in the delimited flat-file to an A08 message.

But when I try testing this in the test tool, I'm getting an ERROR #6254: Tag expected . XML input. ... is not in proper format as child of Record (ending at line 2 character 11).

Last answer 14 December 2018 Last comment 14 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Dear all,

In our application made in Caché object script, when we deploy some classes modified we have the option of calling "Purge queries" feature of Caché.

We only were doing this call when a %Persistent class definition (table) was modified, as we assume that no other changes affect the cached queries and we don't  want to purge them by default, as the first run of a query becomes slow.

We had a case where no table definition was changed but a purge queries was the solution.

Last answer 12 December 2018 Last comment 11 December 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Hello experts, 

I am new to IRIS and I was told I could get a great hands-on experince with the commuity edition that is currently availabe on mutliple cloud providers.

Unfortunately connecting Atelier to the given IRIS instance has been unsuccessful: 

Accorording to this troubleshooting guide

Last answer 10 December 2018 Last comment 10 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

I have a persistent class that represents cities across the United States.  It is below, but basically has a City Id, Name, Lat, Lon and a few other unimportant fields for this issue.  Anytime I attempt to query on the Latitude or Longitude it immediately returns no results.  My first thought was that it was a casting issue so I tried casting both sides to floats, ints, even strings and in all cases it immediately comes back with no results.  I then decided to cast it to a string and attempt a like statement thinking it might be something about how floats are handled, but still no joy.  Any

Last answer 8 December 2018 Last comment 8 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating