Question
JAQUELINE KRIEGER · Aug 27, 2018
Order by date

Hi community, 

The question that I have , it's very simple. I developed a pivot that contains two rows, the first it's a date and the other another field. I need to orde by date in descending order and I can´t find where I can do this. I saw that it's a option Sort members, but it's based  in a condition of the measures. 

Can someone help me with this. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 3 275

Hi,

I need to read a UTF8 encoded text file and translate the content to 8-bit.

Using %File class and $ZCVT(TXT,"I","UTF8") works , but I see that if the content is larger than max string  (32000) and we cut the content

To max string chunks, we can get a <translate> error if we cut it in the "wrong" point..

Is there a better way to do this task?

My code looks like this:

0 10 951
Question
MARK PONGONIS · Jul 17, 2018
Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination

Would like to know if there is an alternative or better way to paginate through a dataset using dynamic SQL than what I am using below. The problem is that as the potential pool of data gets larger, this code slows down to the point of not being useable. In analyzing each line of code below, it appears the slow down is related to the initial rset.%Next() iteration. Is there anything available which does not require a subquery/%VID such as a simple LIMIT/OFFSET?

My code is similar to :

s sql=##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

1 21 1,302

Hello,

I would like to schedule the Database Compact and Freespace methods as legacy tasks.

Has anyone implemented this yet?
Is this even possible? 

The request for this is due to the fact that we have 3 interfaces in a namespace whose messages are deleted after 7 days. All other messages in this namespace should be kept for one year.
This leads to a certain fragmentation. Furthermore, the messages to be deleted are relatively large (MDM^T02 > 32MB), which in turn leads to a fast growth of the database size. 

How would you solve this problem?

0 1 244
Question
Ewan Whyte · Feb 21, 2018
HL7 segment query using SQL

I'm trying to get a count of specific message type with a specific entry and thought I could build the query in Message Viewer but  this does not provide counts (as far as I am aware). So when I take the SQL from 'Show Query' it omits the segment criteria as the code shows below. 

I have attached the criteria that has been excluded. Is this possible?

Thank you

0 2 774

Hi, Community!

I'm using Git with DeepSee and when I need to do a commit to the git repo I'm exporting ALL the pivots and dashboards from the namespace. But I can forget to do that) And it can take time for a large system.

What is the way to manage automatical export of DeepSee artefacts which we are editing in UI (Cubes, Pivots, Dashboards, Pivot Variables, Term lists, Shared Measures) into files every time when I push Save button?

0 5 273
Question
akio tanaka · Sep 25, 2018
Terminal can not be connected.

■Setting up CACHÉ preferred connection server.
server name:localhost
ip adress:127.0.0.1
port:1972
Telnetport:23
web server port:57772
web server ip adress:
CSP server instance:
comment:
Authentication method=>password

■hosts
localhost 127.0.0.1

■os
windows10 (virtual box)

0 6 1,080
Question
Joan Cruz · May 7, 2018
Information of Mirror servers

Hi

I'm using this query "Config.MapMirror.List" To get information of the list of servers that are in the mirror system.

I'd like to know how can I know which of the list is the primary and which is the failover or async member.

Is there a way to do it with this query? Is there another query to get this info?

Thanks a lot

0 3 210

I am having trouble configuring the environment in eclipse have download eclipse  for java script and web developers  followed the video but could not connect to the server I have my Apache server 7.0 added to the java environment and I can start and stop the server through eclipse IDE but when I fire atelier and add server I get the above error any help please .This is the first time I am trying to use the plug in through eclipse .Just in case There is another installation I need to do please advice but I am guessing something to do with atelier not seeing my configurations or permissions

0 7 350

Hi,

I have a business service that needs to run only once a day at an specific time. It is important that the service only runs once.

I have tried the scheduler but you can only define the times (start-stop) when the service will be running...so this will not work for me as I need this to run only once.

Looking at the documentation I found "tasks". Apparently this is exactly what I need. As per documentation:

0 12 1,026

Hello everyone,

I try excuting a SQL Query like this SELECT ID, CompanyName FROM Company WHERE CompanyName LIKE 'condition' 

But if I want to search CompanyName have special char %, ex: '100% Co' , 'Group of Mr.%', 'The %TaxProp'...

How can I take % to query, with  

0 5 467

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

0 9 629
Question
ED Coder · Nov 19, 2018
Copy csv data into a global object

Hi, I have a CSV file with a list of 5000 records in the following format

Name, Acc, division

Eric, 1234, 567

John, 1235, 987

Peter, 3214, 879

I just want to copy the Acc, division to a global so eventually the global would be like the following:

^People("Customers", "Acc.division")

Can you advice on how I can perform this from the terminal? This is a one time task. I want to read all the values from the csv file and insert them into the global

Regards,

Eric

0 7 584
Question
Thembelani Mlalazi · Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service (  ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct  I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2 219