InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,897 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

When i use &sql(SELECT ......) in Cache I can watch the generated code
In the generated .int code and see what is happening.
Just with my normal rights

Now in IRIS I have just 4 line calling some class %sqlcq.***
With enough rights i find there is no such class but the generated .int routine
%sqlcq.IRISAPP.xEZgUjdXCCgQdZQPpRdOye1Ci2ue.1
That holds the code that i had in my .int on Cache

Can i switch this back somehow ?

0 7
0 477

Good day,

I'm trying to get IRIS to run on a new MacBook with a Apple M1 Pro chip. Local installs did not run, so I switched to docker containers. When I execute following command "docker run --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/joost/Docker/iris/data/dur:/dur --env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/dur/iconfig --name iris21 --init store/intersystems/iris-community:2021.1.0.215.0" an image is pulled and a container is created but the IRIS instance does not run. The log gives me the following output:

0 6
0 655
Article
· Dec 4, 2021 6m read
Why? How? What's zap-api-scan-sample?

Hey community, how are you all doing?

What if you could check if your REST application is susceptible to some vulnerability? What if you could check if any known attacks affect your application?

With these issues in mind, we've brought our sample application using the ZAP testing tool. A way to quickly, conveniently provide tools for developers to validate security issues in an accessible manner practically.

8 2
0 1.1K
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
SNN Encryption

I need to store an equivalent of the SNN (Social Security number). I need it to be encrypted and I'll have to be able to search for it once stored.

For what I've seen my options are:

- SHAHash from the %system.encryption library. Simple and easy to implement. My question is, might collisions be a problem? We are talking about a 10 millions entry.

- AES encryption. In this case I'd like to know if there is a standard way for key management in the InterSystems environment.

0 2
0 300

Hi Dev Community,

I have a persistent Document class that has a FileName string property and another Question class that has an optional one-to-many relationship with Document.

I'm trying to add a SqlComputed property to the Question class (docFileName) where docFileName = Document.FileName if there is a related Document or an empty string if there isn't one.

I'd prefer the property to be SqlComputed so that if Question.Document changes, Question.docFileName will automatically update.

0 12
0 391

Hi contestants!

We've introduced a set of bonuses for the projects for the Interoperability Contest 2021!

Here are projects that scored it:

Project

Basic Auth

Bearer/JWT

OAuth

Authorization

Auditing

Encryption

Docker

ZPM

Online Demo

Code Quality

Article on DC

Video on YouTube

Total Bonus

Nominal 2 3 5 2 2 2 2 2 3 1 2 3 29
appmsw-forbid-old-passwd 2 2 2 1 2 9
isc-apptools-lockdown 2 - - 1 2 5
passwords-tool 2 2 1 2 7
API Security Mediator 2 2 2 2 2 3 1 6 3 23
Audit Mediator 2 2 2 1 4 3 14
iris-disguise 2 2 1 4 3 12
iris-saml-example 5 2 2 2 3 1 2 17
Server Manager 3.0 Preview 2 4 6
appmsw-dbdeploy 2 2 1 2 7
Data_APP_Security 2 5 2 2 2 2 3 1 4 3 26
IRIS Middlewares 2 1 3
TimeTracking-workers 2 2 1 5
zap-api-scan-sample 2 1 4 3 10
https-rest-api 2 2

Please apply with your comments here in the posts or in Discord.

2 17
0 386
Article
· Nov 28, 2021 3m read
Leveraging the Audit database

The InterSystems IRIS has a great audit system. It is responsible for auditing system events, but you can use it to audit your applications (great feature).

The audit system is based into event concept. The events can occur with IRIS or in an application. So, we have two type of events to the audit system:

1. System events: events occured into the InterSystems IRIS components (database, interoperability, analytics and core);

2 4
1 579

DTL Transformations and GetValueAt/SetValueAt calls on HL7 messages will truncate any fields longer than 32K. To avoid this, the methods GetFieldStreamRaw and StoreFieldStreamRaw must be used when dealing with fields that might be larger than 32K. OBX:5 is a frequent example. These methods have some subtleties and must be used carefully.

This can't be done by simply dragging from left to right in a DTL. It must be done with a code action. Also, the StoreFieldStreamRaw call must be the last edit made to the segment because the segment becomes immutable after that.

10 6
6 2.4K

We are seeing ERROR #5002: Cache error: <MAXSTRING>zSaveData+14 ^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1 come up on a Routing rule when we are trying to Encoded PDF's through a DTL. In the DTL we are copying source to target. Is there a limitation on trying to copy source to target?

At the bottom of the DTL you are see that we commented out converting the Encoded PDF to a Stream, is it recommended that we always use %Stream anytime we are dealing with PDF's?

Thanks

0 4
0 645
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Synchronization failed
I need help with resolving this issue of Synchronization failing.

13:55:46.338:HS.Director: Switching to namespace 'MYPORTAL' [Foundation]
13:55:46.450:Ens.Director: Production 'MYPORTALPKG.HSCOMMProduction' starting...
13:55:46.589:....HSCOMMProduction: Table synchronization state: Waiting
13:56:01.604:....HSCOMMProduction: Startup Error 0 =‰Synchronization failed*zOnStart+50^HS.Util.AbstractProduction.1
0 2
0 399
Question
· Dec 1, 2021
web development

Hello everybody

I'm in need of a lot of help from you.
I work in a company with all system cached script, using global.

I need to develop web applications accessing the cache database, and global.

Could you help me indicate the best language option to develop web applications, and easier to access cache, and if possible send me some examples of applications accessing globals.

I thank you all.

Hugs

0 3
0 366
Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 408
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Server Connections

I'm upgrading my laptop, and installed HealthShare 2020.2. I wanted to import my server connections from my previous laptop, so I exported the Registry Keys (Windows 10) Under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InterSystems\Cache\Servers from the old machine. I then imported them into new laptop, but I still don't get the list of connections in my HealthShare Remote System Access list from the HS Cube in my system tray.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I thought this was more portable.

0 1
0 338

Hi all,

I'm trying to output a XML file, mapped from a ORU_R01 2.3 HL7 message, with a file name based of fields in the source HL7 message in the following format,

source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PID:PatientIDInternalID(1).ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PV1grp.PV1:VisitNumber.ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).ORCgrp(1).OBR:ObservationDateTime.timeofanevent}

To give something like RXR0000000-000000123-20211125105415.xml as the output filename,

0 1
0 304