InterSystems Ideas News #3
Welcome to the 3rd edition of the InterSystems Ideas news bulletin! Curious about what has happened on the Ideas Portal since the previous one? Read on!
First of all, we've created a short video that explains the lifecycle of the ideas on the Portal:
⏯ Lifecycle of ideas on the InterSystems Ideas
The most important piece of news is a brand new section on the portal - Portal Guide which contains:
✓ information about the Ideas Portal goal,
✓ a complete list of idea's statuses with their description,
✓ links related to the portal.
Want to see something else there? Drop us a line in the comments!
Another interesting tidbit is that 11 of your ideas are already in the status "Planned or in Progress".
- Career-oriented learning paths
- Change the layout of the "New idea" screen
- Enable the server widget on Discord
- Include support for gRPC protocol in IRIS
- Make JSON representation of messages in Interoperability message viewer instead of XML
- Create query builder
- Global->JSON->Global converter
- Chatbots solution for InterSystems Data Platforms
- 3DES support
- InterSystems IRIS as a Datasource for Google DataStudio
- Introduce a basic template to create interoperability adapters using Embedded Python
- Introduce the project of helpful one-liners
As usual, don't forget to vote, comment, and subscribe to the ideas to track and influence their progress.
We're looking forward to your ideas on the InterSystems Ideas portal!