I am having a problem getting pair key authentication to work on my local PC. I am using freeSShd as the SFTP server. I generated private and public keys using putty gen . I used these keys to successfully log into the root directory using both Winscp and Putty. But this is not working with an FTP Operation. Below is the error that results. freeSSHd server log shows that I log in but immediately disconnect.

I am working on HS2015.1.1 Please help !!

0 1
0 1.3K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,099 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm using Cache SQL and want the ability to choose a specific index.

I've boiled the problem down to one table and simplified the query down to

SELECT *
FROM Registration.PatResp
WHERE SchedApptNum=8450022

SchedApptNum is indexed, but instead of using that column, "Show Plan" indicates that it's looping through the entire Registration.PatResp table on Id (the primary key for the table).

I've done a tune-table with no change.

0 6
0 910

Hi Guys,

is there an easy way to count all line of codes in all classes in a namespace ?

I've been asked to give the total lines of code in all our system and we have over 3000 classes, so opening each one of them to check total line would take a long time.

Thanks

0 10
0 283
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Large HL7 Batch

Hi

I need to process a very large Batch file which contains HL7 charges which we pull using FTP. I need to loop through the file and do some checks and then split the large Batch file in to individual messages. These individual messages then gets process through a different module to create a output batch of different format

0 3
0 687

I have a simple python script to pull table information from cache 2018.1.2 which is on a windows 10 machine. I get no results though the same query in the management portal works correctly:

import os
import sys
import intersys.pythonbind3 as ipyb
import numpy as np

# Connect to the Cache' database
url = "localhost[1972]:%SYS"
user = "xxxx"
password = "zzzzz"

accessKey = (url, user, password)

def main(accessKey):

0 8
0 238

I have a tablePane ZEN Component and I am trying to get a filter running on the Specimen Id / Lab Number. The SQL is fairly complex with 3 UNION ALL statements joining 4 tables and a couple of lookup tables.

How would I get the filter on SpecId to work for my tablePane? It's not automatically applying the filter for me so I think I need code something.

0 1
0 402

Hi,

I have a problem when starting the docker container that the collation is standard US

sample:

docker run --name iris1 -d --publish 1972:1972 --publish 52773:52773 containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:2022.1.0.209.0 --check-caps false

After the installation I like to import existing classes and globals but it failed due to an collation error

We usually use DEUW = German3

0 3
0 168

Hi All

When performing an update transaction on patient data in GUI Apex 5.8 cache2017, we randomly get a ‘Database Connection Lost’ error. Subsequently the application quits and the incomplete transaction is rolled back.

We have confined its not a network issue as we can still query the database using CHUI Apex when these events occur.

so any input appreciated.

0 1
0 261

Hi, Community!

Here are some news on Developer Community enhancements.

In March we fixed a lot of bugs and rearranged the notification system, so I hope you'll be happy with it now.

Enhanced content of the notification

With this new release in every email notification you'll see the reason, why did you get this particular notification and the option to unsubscribe of this types of notifications.

0 0
0 193

Hello all!

As we ObjectScript developers have been experiencing, preparing an environment to run CI related tasks can be quite the chore.
This is why I have been thinking about how we could improve this workflow and the result of that effort is IRIS-CI.

See how it works here.

Quickstart

1.Download the image from the Docker Hub registry:

0 0
1 332

Hi,

After restoring all the Cache related files on a machine, I am performing journal recovery using the command "^JRNRESTO". It works as described in the document and the recovery succeeds. However, the command is interactive. Is there a way I can run it in a programmatic way? I don't want to just supply a text file containing answers to all the prompts. I am wondering if there is way I can pass all the information upfront to the command.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 6
0 405
Question
· Apr 1, 2017
XML to Json conversion

Hello,

Are there any utilities/api in HealthConnect 2016.2.1 that will allow conversion of XML virtual document to Json format? We were thinking to convert HL7 ADT message to XML via Ensemble DTL and then send it to another BP to convert to Json format for transmission via Web Services. To my understanding there isn't anyway to represent Json as a virtual object so it can be use for direct mapping of HL7 2.x message to Json via Ensemble DTL.

Thanks

Yuriy

0 3
0 2.6K

Hello,

We have a tranformation where we would like to convert a date from the following format:

"'dd/mm/yyyy' 'hh:mm'" (double quotes are just visual to indicate this is a string)

to date and time separated:

date: dd/mm/yyyy

time: hh:mm

We have already splitted the datetime into date and hour as follows:

0 1
0 348

I know there's a whole chapter on the subject but I would love a super simple video demo or sample configuration or training course. The myriad menu of options and unfamiliar prompts can make it a bit daunting. The challenge is simple. Send an email notification if the license usage exceeds n% LU consumption. Why? A recent software change seemed to be responsible for causing the LU total consumption to reach 100%.

0 3
0 442

Hello,

First the question then the background:

Can you increase the amount of read operations that are being performed simulatiously to the hard drive where the cache.dat file is located.

Alternatively: Can you increase the amount that is being read with every operation?

Background:
The database is setup with 8k blocks of data that are being read. I'm currently struggeling with a bottleneck concerning the read operations from a disk.

0 3
0 233

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 193

Hello!

Greetings from Chile, I have a question about IAM, I have a client who implements IAM in a QA environment, I configure a workspace and a series of routes (quite a few) and now he wants to export what has been created and take it to production (another server), which is the procedure to do it? Is it possible to export the workspace, routes, plugins, etc.?

Thank you!!

0 2
0 194

hi all,

I am looking to make a JDBC connection to my Intersystems Cache using the JDBC driver 2.0.0.

I see the connection format is as "

jdbc:Cache://<host>:<port>/<namespace>

"

What I really want to do is filter additionally by a certain database, i.e. connect my consuming application to a database under the namespace.

how can I do that? what will be the format

0 4
0 424