InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,880 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Presenter: Tom Spencer
Task: Add extra data to HealthShare’s data model and make it available to all HealthShare components
Approach: Use new extensions within HealthShare to add custom data

When deploying a HealthShare solution, you may need to add extra data to our SDA data model. In this session, we will present the new extension mechanism for adding data to HealthShare and to ensuring that data is available in Health Insight and Patient Index.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 273

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

High Availability and Disaster Recovery

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ak9tV5pZaAM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 263

Hello guys, Can someone help me?

I have the error below when starting my IRIS instance.

--------------------------------------------

irisstart.exe error: pid = 2936
(112)
The service for the IRIS instance did not start.

Consult the Windows NT Application Event Log for details
using the Event Viewer application accessible from the
Administrative Tools menu.

You may find additional information in IRIS console log
(messages.log) in the manager directory.

Instance name = OTHER-INTEGRATIONS

------------------------

0 7
2 124

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across a comment in this post that mentioned that the %SYS.GlobalQuery is a potentially faster alternative to %GSIZE. I tested it out and while I like the %SYS.GlobalQuery I noticed that it has some size discrepancies against a %GSIZE with details. Can anyone tell me which is more accurate for estimating the size of globals?

0 2
1 2.2K
Question
· Apr 9, 2019
SOAP Request Header

I have a wdsl soap request that now requires a header. Where do I modify the header to allow this new value to be sent?

<soapenv:Header>
    <Headers xmlns="urn:epic-com.2013.Interconnect.Headers"> 
      <Epic-Client-ID>12349fe5-2ff8-4b79-b723-e69efbabcdef</Epic-Client-ID>
    </Headers>
   </soapenv:Header>

Thanks

Scott

0 7
1 605
Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 408
Question
· Apr 19, 2016
SQL Sequence

Does Caché support SQL CREATE SEQUENCE as in PostgreSQL?

If not, what would be the best alternative? Create my own sequence logic as the example bellow?

0 4
0 625
Question
· Apr 22, 2016
Transformations

Hi this is my first post, so a little about my background. I've been programming in PHP/JavaScript for about 10 years.
I've got quite a bit of knowledge surrounding object orientated programming and know the basics.

Last year I looked into the Mirth integration engine and did some work around that.

I've now moved jobs and I'm doing some work (surprise, surprise) with Ensemble.

0 1
0 618

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing vSAN for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/im60nLXiRbk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 283

Using VECTOR_COSINE() in SQL query to perform a text similarity search on existing embeddings in a %VECTOR column.

Code is below.

Commented out sql query returns this error: SQLCODE: -29 Field 'NEW_EMBEDDING_STR' not found in the applicable tables^ SELECT TOP ? maxID , activity , outcome FROMMain .AITest ORDER BY VECTOR_COSINE ( new_embedding_str ,

Sql query as written returns ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <PYTHON EXCEPTION> *<class 'OSError'>: isc_stdout_write: PyArg_ParseTuple failed!

0 10
0 134

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 290

I built my rest api with ^%REST and update with CreateApplication.
Postman works fine and I suppose production server will work fine as UI and rest api will be on the same domain, but for now in dev, I need to have access from my local to the Iris rest api. I have a CORS error.

I do not know how to configure my swagger file to have either Parameter HandleCorsRequest=1 or <route Cors=true in the generated displ,cls.

0 3
0 69

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 393

Hi ,

In HSBUS we have out of box operation HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations to route CCD's from HSBUS to Edge gateway.

Earlier it was working fine, but for maintenance we have to rest the DEV environment, Now its throwing below error. I have verified all registry configuration and the CCD feed is also same, nothing is changed except reset. Can someone help me, where to look for this problem or what I am missing here.

0 4
0 1.3K

Is there a way to have a context property be available across 2 or 3 different business processes? For example if I am setting a value in a context property within one business process and want to use the same context property in a second business process, is this possible? Is this something that can be done with the "Context Superclass"?

0 5
0 391