I am trying to locate a method that would allow me to differentiate between InterSystems preinstalled/system namespaces and "our own" namespaces. I am interested both in Cache and Iris answers if they are different. Yes, I can list what to disregard, like if not HSLIB or if not DOCBOOK but hoping for a more universal and elegant answer.

0 3
0 116
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,148 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jan 31, 2022
Globals documentation

I have a client with cache instance that is growing by 10-30G/day. In order to determine what is consuming space I ran "DO ^%GSIZE" to generate a report. From the report the bulk of the space consumption is from a couple of globals which appear to be built in globals not user defined. I would like to find documentation that details the function of these globals to help me understand how and why space is being consumed at such a rapid pace.

0 4
0 348

Hello everyone,
After upgrade to InterSystems ObjectScriptv2.12.3 extension an annoying "bulb" occured in the beggining of code line. If point upon it, there are some actions being offered. In my case, an action "Wrap in try/catch" is always among them, even if the code line is already within try/catch block. Another action which appears sometimes is "Extract to method". If accept, new method is inserted into the class with only one line body inside. IMHO, not too clever "AI solution" as well.

0 2
0 105

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a SELECT with parameters using the EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter. The SELECT returns results but seems to discard the parameters I try to send. I have tried two methods.

First:

Set par(1) = "20160630"
Set par(1,"SqlType") = 12
Set sql = "SELECT Cod, Ing, score FROM [bbdd].[dbo].[vw_Test] WHERE MyParam >= '?'"
Set tSC = ..Adapter.ExecuteQueryParmArray(.QueryResultSet,sql,.par)

Second:

0 4
0 1.2K

Hi all,

I was wondering is there is already a sample of a Helm chart or better even an IKO manifest to deploy a REGISTRY and/or EDGE container to a Kubernetes cluster.

The samples I found show how to deploy to docker using docker-compose but I want to deploy into a better runtime orchestrator.
Regards Joost

0 2
0 46

I am fairly new to Cache and ObjectScript. I have a new task I have created with a corresponding method that I am trying to debug in Studio (2013).

My ClassMethod looks like this

ClassMethod DoMyWork(Output pWorkCount as %Integer,  pInput1 As %Integer = 30)

{

/* Does some work here and increments pWorkCount */

}

When I try to debug this using studio, I browse to my method but I am not certain what to put in here for the input parameter 'pWorkCount'.

0 3
0 647

Hey Developers,

See how you can develop a .NET application and connect to InterSystems IRIS® data platform using one or more APIs:

Using NET to Connect to InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lUnsuGj1nys
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 212

We are developing an interface in Ensemble (v.2018) and would like to have common data visible and updatable from more than one namespace (sort of a lookup, but with more fields).

I can create a table in one namespace and inserting into it, let's say using SQL from the portal. I can also map that table to another namespace. It becomes visible there as a table, but new records inserted in one cannot be seen from the another namespace.

I am reading the documentation, but still no answer. Any help to speed me up?

0 7
1 820

For Cache client install automation, where are the remote server settings stored on a Windows 10 PC?

Are they stored in the registry? I found the Cache registry key, but it only lists the remote server address and not the ports.

Are they stored in an INI file? If so, I haven't found it yet.

I can push the client install via the very helpful CEDocs URL (https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCI_windows_silentinst)

0 2
0 371

After what is seemed was weeks, I finally got SSL/TLS enabled on both Apache Web Server and IRIS using the Web Gateway. However while we can now use HTTPS to connect to our Development instance of IRIS, I am running into several errors when I have others try to access the Management Portal via HTTPS.

We are seeing...

0 6
0 452

I am going to start playing with Zen Mojo (again) and as I understand it there are two ways to manage moving data to/from your Zen Mojo page:

• interacting with REST services
  • using Mojo's built-in transport

I would like to understand the pros and cons of each approach. Which is recommended in different situations and why? I would like to create a sample application that will hopefully be reusable and helpful to others and I would like to understand which approach to pick for my app.

0 4
0 503

Hello All.

In need of some help.

We are currently migrating Interfaces from JCAPS to HealthConnect 19.1 and have done a lot of work on our Dev server. I am looking to copy/export this work over to the Test server and have managed to export the production and Rules, HL7 custom Schemas etc. The only thing left now are the Data Transformations but so far I can only find ways of copying the transformations over individually. Is there some way to copy all of the transformations we have produced in our namespace to another server in one go?

Thanks

0 4
0 321

Hi There,

I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has implemented SSO via SAML into TrakCare from Azure AD?

Also looking to see if anyone has come across automated role provisioning, I have seen this from an IRIS perspective but not directly into TrakCare.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers,

TC

0 2
0 311
Question
· Aug 15, 2019
List property

I have a list property that I query from the database to get the values contained in that list using $LISTFROMSTRING() when the list is returned the list values contain a rectangle like character similar to when you copy past something to the Terminal and it has a preceding space .The problem is I need to compare those values to other values and they do not match because of this value I have tried to use $EXTRACT(value,*W) and *P but this is not striping the preceding character how do I get rid of this character any ideas please.

0 3
0 478

The .NET Core Identity model has an IPasswordHasher<> interface for for

• Hashing a password so that it can be stored in a database
  • Verifying a provided plain-text password matches a previously stored hash.

I am getting invalid password errors during the login process when the .NET Core Identity model computes a hash from a plain text input and compares it to a password hash value I've returned from Caché. The default hashing algorithm is PBKDF2 with HMAC-SHA256, 128-bit salt, 256-bit subkey, and 10,000 iterations (detailed article on .NET Core Identity PasswordHasher). The algorithm Caché uses is probably different which may be why I am getting errors.

0 6
1 2.3K

Hi

I am currently working with a "Stem Cell" supplier who do not have any/much Interface capability to push "Bone Marrow" harvest information. But willing to develop an HL7 feed/ WSDL capability.

It will be ideal, if I can get this via HL7 as much as possible and wondering if anyone has used HL7 to transmit bone marrow CD34, CD3 makers, product location and Harvest information? if so can you please advise which HL7 messages are ideal and some sample messages if possible please?

How about

0 1
0 242