We are going to establish a series of InterSystems IRIS Online Programming contests this year.
In March we started with ObjectScript CLI and here is the schedule of topics for the next few months:
- April - InterSystems IRIS with REST-API
- May - InterSystems IRIS Native API application: use Python, JS, .NET, Java native APIs in your application to use IRIS.
- June - InterSystems IRIS AI/ML solutions. IntegratedML as a bonus.
- July - InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR application
- August - InterSystems IRIS Full-stack application: IRIS as a server and UI on any framework and any form: and web, desktop, mobile UI.
- September - Interoperability Adapters for InterSystems IRIS and InterSystems IRIS for Health
- October - Multi-model solution using InterSystems IRIS
- November - Interoperability Solution using InterSystems IRIS
All applications should be runnable with InterSystems IRIS in a docker container.
In addition to Experts and Community votes, we'll introduce technology points where you will get extra points for using ZPM, Unit tests, CI, etc.
This agenda is subject to change.
Please, introduce your ideas of topics and suggestions for the contest.