Where can I download the Cache ODBC drivers?

Where can I download the Cache ODBC drivers for Windows?

I need to connect to a cache database by odbc but the FPTs that I have found do not work,
could you tell me where to download the ODBC drivers

0 15
0 8.9K

I'm trying to set up VS Code for ObjectScript using the instructions found here. I've got both Cache 2018.1.2.309.0 and IRIS 2020.1.0.215.0. When I try to connect to either one of them the connection fails, and I get a notification in the bottom right corner that says "Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0". I've checked the JSON settings file that VS Code uses, and they're fine and formatted properly. All of the settings I've entered are correct.

0 20
0 4.9K

Hi all,

I have a very weird error when I'm calling to a SOAP Webservice as client.

I've create all objects to invoke to this SOAP using the add-in "Assistant SOAP" in Eclipse, it has created all objects (Response, Request, Business operation WS class, etc...).

When I call to this service it retuns the following error message:

ERROR #6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned unexpected CONTENT-TYPE response: text/html.

2 4
0 3.7K

Hi,

I'm doing a query in SQL and I need to sort my data by some non-repeated field.

Unfortunately, my data is grouped in a way that I cannot guarantee that any column will not have repeated data, so one solution would be to take the row number.

Also, the Cache is not accepting Row_Number () in my querry and I would like to know if there is another solution to return line numbers or some way to add this function to the Cache.

Best regards.

12 7
0 2.5K

I have a CSP page that throw a "414 error - Request-URI Too Long" when I put lot of text (eg : 10000 characters) into a field of a submitted form. The form is submitted using POST method.

Based on some experiments I made, it seems the max size of a URL is around 8200 characters.

What is the official limit, and is there a way to increase it ? I searched in the documentation but couldn't find anything.

1 5
0 2K

httpRequest POST file Upload multipart

1. is there a code example step-by-step, how to build each part ?

I tried the demo from intersystems doc's,

I checked it in .Net response, that didnot recognize the File-data part

2. I noticed, there is :

SET BinaryMIMEPart.ContentType="application/octet-stream"

but missing :

SET BinaryMIMEPart.ContentDisposition (as analogue, let say for VBA EXCEL )

or I do it via the:

Do BinaryMIMEPart.SetHeader("Content-Disposition",...) ?

that is not analouge for VBA

2 11
1 1.8K

PORTUGUESE

Olá a todos!

Estou com dificuldades de fazer meu select para retornar palavras que contém acentos.

Na minha tabela TESTE, por exemplo, tenho palavras no campo NOME como Fábio e Fabio, porém se eu coloco a instrução:

SELECT * FROM TESTE
WHERE nome LIKE 'FÁBIO'

a instrução só traz FÁBIO.

Como eu faço para trazer todas as palavras: FÁBIO, FABIO, FABÍO, FABIÓ, FÁBÍÓ, FÂBIO, etc...

Conto com sua ajuda!

0 9
0 1.7K
Question
· Jan 27, 2021
How to force service shutdown

When the started service component cannot be shut down correctly in the foreground, can you terminate the service by ending the task manager process? Will it affect the correct operation of the system

0 3
0 1.5K

Hi

I have a class in several namespaces. This class is what I call a common component in that it is a class that performs a certain set of functions that are common to a number of Interfaces. In this example the class is essentially a Message Queue. When a Data Event is created in my source database I want to invoke the CreateMessage() class method in all of Interface namespaces.

1 5
0 1.4K
Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.3K
Question
· Aug 5, 2021
Convert hexadecimal to base64

Hello, first of all thanks for your time reading our question 💭

We would need to be able to transform a hexadecimal string to a base64 coded one. 🔄

To be specific, our use case is this:

1º We have our hexadecimal as follows:

4C5803040101020179C3913EC3BA7C4C580708010101021824584D4C

2º We convert it to ASCII:

LXyÑ>ú|LX$XML

using this online tool:

0 5
0 1.3K

I running a query and get the results inside a result set. Now I have to iterate through the result set many times. From the doc I've seen only the Next() method. Is there a way to reset the cursor? Otherwise what is a good data structure to save multiple rows of a table?

My code in this case is something like this:

set sql = "SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE WHERE X= '"_Y_"'"
set status = ..Adapter.ExecuteQuery(.rs, sql)
// somehow iterate the rs more than one time

0 6
1 1.3K

I am working with InterSystems API Manager product and I'm trying to solve an authentication problem. In our implementation, API Manager accepts basic authentication. One of the endpoints accepts OAuth2. The request coming into API Manager is FHIR and needs to have basic auth in the header. The OAuth token is passed to API Manager as a parameter. I want to send FHIR to the endpoint with a Bearer Token in the header instead of the basic auth that came into API Manager. Has anyone used a transformation plug-in to solve a similar issue? I'm trying to solve this problem in API Manager ra

0 4
0 1.3K