Question
Scott Fadden · Nov 11, 2020
Create Database using Python
I am trying to create a database using python. The example shows setting a Name string and a Properties object containing Directory=.

; Use class methods to create an instance
 %SYS>s Name="ABC"
 %SYS>s Properties("Directory")="c:\abc\"
 %SYS>s Status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(Name,.Properties)
 %SYS>i '$$$ISOK(Status) w !,"Error="_$SYSTEM.Status.GetErrorText(Status)

How do I update and pass the Directory property using Python?

0 3
0 183

Hi i have rules and i want to log them to analyse what rules executed , I want to add in the log Msg Controller Id, MRN, Value coming in the message, and my customize text telling whats wrong with this field... i have like 50 rules and at the end i can check the log table and found like 20 entries so it means 20 data issues are there for a given message control id. any advice how to to do it

0 3
0 181

Working on a project to call a web service and the soap header has custom header elements that need to be signed. i reviewed the %soap.inc and didn't see any appropriate macro

EBS and IDP elements need to be signed

here's a provided header sample

this a sample output that I created.

0 1
0 181

i want to restrict certain IPs (ip for now and looking for more such parameters) from running my URL for security purposes...

i wanted to know how to access their ips and compare them with the list of restricted IPs, also if not IPs are there any other unique browser parameters which can be used for access control? and enhance security

0 2
0 181
Question
David Satorres · Feb 20, 2020
ECP status via $system.ECP

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ECP status of 2 servers using $system.ECP.GetProperty("ServerStats") and $system.ECP.GetProperty("ClientStats"), but I'm not able to find the documentation of the values returned:

For example, on the server side I execute this:

0 3
0 181
Question
Ruslan K · Oct 1, 2020
Terminal error

Hello!

I have installed windows 10 and cache 2018.1.0.184.0

I run terminal not from cache cube but through localDemon.exe (for report outputting from my programs to excel).

All worked fine but after some time error occured "Cannot load supporting modules" (in attached file) and localDemon.exe is not launching.

But terminal from cache cube is still launching without problems (but from it reports are not working, localDemon.exe is required)

0 2
0 180

I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 180
Question
Florian Hansmann · Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 179

Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 179

Hi All

When performing an update transaction on patient data in GUI Apex 5.8 cache2017, we randomly get a ‘Database Connection Lost’ error. Subsequently the application quits and the incomplete transaction is rolled back.

We have confined its not a network issue as we can still query the database using CHUI Apex when these events occur.

so any input appreciated.

0 1
0 177

We are using Native .NET API from IRISProviderCore21 package, inside .NET Core app, and having issue when trying to call function that takes instance of the class as parameter. The server is IRIS 2020.1.0.217.1

In a nutshell, the code looks like this:

// Create instance of the parameter class, proxy object

var paramObject = iris.ClassMethodObject("MyParameterClass", "%New") as IRISObject;

paramObject.Set("property", "value");

0 2
0 175

I'm looking for any reference documents on migrating about 3 TB of data from DB2 to IS IRIS Healthshare.. I've looked through the IS documentation and SQL gateway, or TSQL are some of the methodologies mentioned , was wondering if anyone had done this type of migration before, and can provide any pointers.

0 1
0 175