Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 250

Someone may have asked this before but is there a way to return the TRACE statements that we have placed in the Data transformation within the DTL Editor Testing Tool (EnsPortal.Dialog.TestTransform.cls)? Is this something we can get in an Enhancement request in for?

It would save sometime in troubleshooting where an error might be in the DTL.

Just wondering...

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 250
Question
· Nov 21, 2020
How to purchase IRIS?

Hello there,

I am Zainab a Medical Practitioner for a leading hospital in India.

But i am about to start my new clinic and gradually build it to a hospital as well.

I already have a very strong patient Data Base but I am afraid that day by day as it is increasing i will need a better one to handle things.

I have a considerable amount of knowledge in IT as well. that is when I came across this thing called IRIS.

I also saw we can use it for free.

I need more details please on this.

0 7
0 249

Hi, we suddenly noticed that one of the edge storage increased by 30% and it was due to ERROR globals which was throwing repeated error for 7 days and it consumed 35GB space. Is there a way to log the storage of edge production on daily basis and compare the increase in storage with previous day and if increase is 5% more than trigger an email to system admit to look why the storage increased suddenly.

0 3
0 248

Hello!

I'm not really familiar with how and if class parameters can be used during runtime or if it is static.

Class %TimeStamp has parameter XMLTIMEZONE [Constraint = "IGNORE, UTC", Flags = ENUM] = "UTC";

I wonder if that parameter can be changed to IGNORE during runtime and in that case how?

For the moment I have created my own type that inherits from %TimeStamp in order to change to IGNORE

Greetings Michael

0 6
0 247
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
IRIS Download issue.

Hello there community,

As I am interested in taking part in the Full Stack Development for IRIS, I tried to download the Software and get hands on experience with it.

The registration went well, but unfortunately I only got a mail with regard to the download but the Software did not get downloaded.

I need the help of you experts please.

Am I doing something wrong or did I just miss some thing or some steps in between these that needs to be fulfilled?

1 8
0 247

I'm looking for any reference documents on migrating about 3 TB of data from DB2 to IS IRIS Healthshare.. I've looked through the IS documentation and SQL gateway, or TSQL are some of the methodologies mentioned , was wondering if anyone had done this type of migration before, and can provide any pointers.

0 1
0 247

I would like to know if there is a way of having a callback or something similar, on persistent classes that is always called after the execution of the operation (failed or successfull).

%OnOpen is executed prior to the action, and there is no post callback

%OnAfterDelete and %OnAfterSave are executed after a successfull operation

0 8
0 246
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Class changes not executing

We are using Ensemble and I added some debug logging that writes to a global and recompiled the class in Studio. However, when we send messages, the global is not populated. I have recompiled, removing the checkmark to keep the generated code so that there is only one .INT file and I verified that the code is present in the .INT file.

My question is, do we need to stop and restart the Ensemble production in order for these changes to take effect? Do I need to stop and restart the business operation that calls this piece of code? Is there something else I may have missed?

0 6
0 246
Question
· Mar 14, 2020
how can i achive that?

i want to achive a function like that:

"1.2.3" -> tmp(1,2,3)=""

"1.2.3.4" -> tmp(1,2,3,4)=""

"1.2.3.4..." -> tmp(1,2,3,4,...)=""

thx :)

0 10
0 244

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to access properties of a class from within a routine that has been called. See the below example:

Class TestClass Extends %RegisteredObject
{

Property Data As %ListOfDataTypes;

Method Query(parameter As %String)

0 3
0 243
Question
· Jun 9, 2020
Cache SQL question

I have a table with 4 column: MRN (primary key), Name, DOB, and Gender. I want to bring in the values on all of the columns into a DTL. Currently, I declare variables for each of the columns and using 3 select statements.

0 4
0 241

Hi all.

A long time ago I enabled Activity Monitoring to be able to save myself headaches in the future when looking at the performance of various message routes through our productions. It's served it's purpose of answering questions on how many messages we process a week etc but I had not had the chance to really dig down into the stats for specific message types or destinations to pin point issues.

0 3
0 240
Question
· Mar 24, 2020
Cannot type password in Terminal

I just tried to log into our QA server and connect to Terminal (v 2013.1).

I can type in my username but when I attempt to type my password, no characters are typed. When I press ENTER the password is invalid.

I can connect to the management portal and the studio development environment without any problems. Also, I do not have this problem when connecting to the terminal in our production environment (2010).

Does anyone know what can cause this type of problem?

Thanks.

0 2
0 238

When I start a fresh installed IRIS or a Container I always find Interoperabiliy (aka. Ensemble) mapped to namespace USER.

Is there any utility to remove this mapping by a click ?
unmapping it global by global, routine by routine, Package by Package is just a boring exercise.

To be clear: I look for a utility inside IRIS.

The external utility is obvious: Notepad (or any other text editor)
- clean iris,cpf,
- restart IRIS
It's fast, it's efficient, but it's really hardcore.

7 4
0 238

Hi:

I have the following method in a buisness operation that works on localhost but not on our server . I think it's how the firewall is set up but i was wondering if there is a known way around this. It can't correlate XML as it returns a "The browser did not send any authentication information" error. I tried adding in username and password to http request to no avail. We could do a c# proxy on a server but i'm wondering if there is a known way to fix this error within intersystems. As a developer we don't have too much control over our Intersystems TIE server.

0 1
0 237