InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,853 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to export projects via VSC?

I opened the project through the "InterSystems Tools" plugin (command is "Edit Code in Project") and I can correctly work on it.

However, when I try using the "ObjectScript" plugin to export the project (right click on the project -> "Export Project Contents")

This message appears and it is not possible to export the project:

0 3
0 248

Hello!

I'm not really familiar with how and if class parameters can be used during runtime or if it is static.

Class %TimeStamp has parameter XMLTIMEZONE [Constraint = "IGNORE, UTC", Flags = ENUM] = "UTC";

I wonder if that parameter can be changed to IGNORE during runtime and in that case how?

For the moment I have created my own type that inherits from %TimeStamp in order to change to IGNORE

Greetings Michael

0 6
0 248

I'm looking for any reference documents on migrating about 3 TB of data from DB2 to IS IRIS Healthshare.. I've looked through the IS documentation and SQL gateway, or TSQL are some of the methodologies mentioned , was wondering if anyone had done this type of migration before, and can provide any pointers.

0 1
0 248
Question
· Nov 29, 2022
Apache with SSL Certificates

Hi Guys,

Our system admin has installed a new SSL certificate to replace the old one in our Windows server 2016.

So should it be ok to just then remove the old Certificate given that we installed the new one, knowing that the old one has been used previously or do we need to do something in existing SSL/TLS configurations ?

0 2
0 248

Hi:

I'm using Docker and I don't get how you create new folders in the container.

I'm using Docker on Windows running the iris health community.

I want to create 2 folders on the instance and be adding files to it; I must be missing something as i can't see how this gets easily managed?

May retry just downloading the main community HS edition not through docker but could how to amend the error

2 10
0 248

Presenter: André Cerri
Task: Use third-party visualization tools to present your DeepSee data
Approach: Use DeepSee REST services to access DeepSee data from third-party tools

Come see examples of how you can use popular 3rd party data visualization tools to access your DeepSee data.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 248
Question
· Mar 23, 2023
Saving data into SQL table

Hi Community,

I am trying to save data into SQL table but each entry getting saved twice in the SQL table. Is there any reason data is saving Twice in the SQL table

I have created a %Persistent class for the fields

Please find the business operation below

Class Patient.DBOperation Extends Ens.BusinessOperation

{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter";

Property Adapter As EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter;

Parameter INVOCATION = "Queue";

0 6
0 248

Attention all developers!

Get ready to revolutionize your testing process with iris-tripleSlash, the ultimate unit test solution.

Say goodbye to boring and repetitive unit testing and hello to effortless and efficient testing.

With iris-tripleSlash, you can easily generate unit test cases using the power of automatic documentation.

3 2
0 247

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 247

Greetings

Reaching out the development community to understand if there is anybody out there whom have developed a financial transactional switch or stock exchange on Intersystems before. If so please DM me on +27 66 243 1618.

Many thanks and Regards

Johan Bosch - Founder and CEO

POLC Global

2 4
0 247

您好,我想问一下为什么我无法通过Iris中的内置转换模板将从HAPI-FHIR服务器下载的患者资源转换为SDA格式。它总是表明缺少某个默认值,或者这就是我们需要更改格式吗?我想问一下我们如何快速创建自己的映射,以及如何通过json将所需的数据转换为sda并将其存储在iris中,然后我们可以通过齐柏林飞艇进行调用,非常感谢您解决我的问题问题

Transaltion for the question:

0 1
0 247

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the vague title! But I wonder what would be the best way to easily import a large XML-file into a production, modifying it by deleting elements and nodes depending on what values are in those nodes/elements and later creating whole new XML-file from that?

I have gone through this: Using Caché XML Tools | Caché & Ensemble 2018.1.4 – 2018.1.8 (intersystems.com)

0 5
0 247
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 247

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Grand Prix Contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

Group Bonus Points
General Docker 2
ZPM 2
Unit Testing 2
API and languages REST API 2
ODBC/JDBC 2
Embedded Python usage 4
Native API in Java, Python, .NET, node.js 3
Multi-model Globals (key-value) 2
SQL 2
Object 2
New model 3
Analytics IRIS BI 2
IRIS NLP 2
InterSystems Reports 3
AI/ML Integrated ML 4
Python or Julia Gateway 3
Interoperability BPL 3
Custom Adapter 2
PEX 4
Workflow Engine 2
FHIR FHIR Server REST API 3
FHIR SQL Scheme usage 2
Healthcare Data Transformations 3
Total 58

Below are the details and useful links on all the technical bonuses.

1 1
0 247
Question
· Nov 13, 2023
Message data global

Hello,

We noticed from the integrity logs that some of the namespaces in our integration engine are using large amount of space ( ~380GB ) for the global ^EnsHL7.Segment.

We have culling implemented for large globals like MessageHeader and MessageBody.

Is it a standard process to implement culling for ^EnsHL7.Segment global and any idea about what will be the impact of adding culling to this global?

0 2
0 247

In Studio you can open class with typing / pasting full classname Ctrl+O dialogs filenamebox.

in Open Atelier Class/Routine Dialog (Ctrl+Shift+T) you can't give full class name (package.class) and

when typing only classname part it does not give you any hint about package of those classes it shows.

Its' a bit frustrating when we can have ( and we have) lot of classess named similarily in different packages

and we have lot of packages so the tree crawling is a bit slow.

0 1
0 247

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

A Payer's Journey to Regulatory Compliance and Beyond @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/15uw8FBErIs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 247
Article
· May 14, 2020 1m read
IRS Docker micro Durability

Allow limited durability for demo and development IRIS-Docker-micro-Durability During development of a container based demo I found the need to access a fresh docker
an instance of IRIS image (e.g intersystems/iris-community:2020.2.0.199.0) over and over.
To bypass loading my code repeatedly I developed this workaround.

It is a reduced variant of Docker - light weight durability

10 0
1 247

I have a production with one Business Host - a Business Service which I need to scale automatically to consume ~80% of CPU time.
Business Service pulls data from a (non-FIFO) queue so that I can adjust pool size without any issues.

So far, I'm planning a different BS running every X seconds and sampling CPU with $system.Process.GetCPUTime() and scaling the pool size of the main BS up/down based on that metric.

Has anyone tried something similar? Any advice/code samples would be appreciated.

1 6
0 247