Hi Community,

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Python Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Python contest.

In this webinar, we’ll present two templates to start working with Embedded Python :

1. What is Embedded Python and Jupyter;
  2. Embedded Python with Interoperability (PEX hacked to use Embedded Python).

As always, our experts will answer the questions on how to develop, build, and deploy Python solutions using InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, February 7 – 12:00 PM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Guillaume Rongier, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Bob Kuszewski, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cYyvZCkx7xU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 378
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,888 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

New reward available on Global Masters Advocate Hub! Please welcome:

⚡️ Your Webinar supported by InterSystems ⚡️

Would you like to hold a professional webinar for developers and tell about your solution/tool and your company services?

Redeem this prize for 3,000 points and we will help you to organize it!

2 1
0 378
Question
· Nov 14, 2022
Image Download from URL

Hello,

I'm currently struggeling with a HTTP request to a URL, which contains an jpeg image file.

Testing the request with a browser or Postman results in the image being shown normally.

Using a %Net.HttpRequest with different configurations has resulted in a corrupted file.

My code works for some URLs from other servers perfectly fine, but with some it produces corrupted file contents which do not represent a jpeg.

0 5
0 378

Hi, i am trying to transform a mensage HL7 ORUR01. The segmnet OBX.5 is dynamic and i'm calling to subtranform item but fail.

this is the error:
ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST>zTransform+16 ^es.gra.informes.transformaciones.OBXToInforme.1 *GetSegmentAt,EnsLib.HL7.Segment -- - registrado como '-'
número - @'
Set zSrcOBJz=source.GetSegmentAt("5",.tSC1)'

0 1
0 378
Article
· Jan 23, 2023 2m read
Global-Streams-to-SQL

In general Global Streams are data objects embedded in Classes / Tables.
Using and viewing them with SQL is normally a part of the access to the containing tables.

SO WHAT?

During debugging or searching for strange or unexpected behavior there could be the need to
get closer to the stored stream. No big problem with direct access to Globals with SMP or Terminal.
But with SQL you are lost.
So my tool provides dynamic access to Global Streams wherever you may need this
Special thanks to @Oliver Wilms for the inspiration for this tool.

6 1
1 378
  • I have created a business service that uses an adaptor that I wrote by extending Ens.InboundAdapter (i.e. the ADAPTOR parameter is set to my custom adaptor ).
  • The OnTask() method of my adaptor polls our IRIS database to determine which records are ready to be sent out of our system to an external target system.
  • If the record is ready the OnTask() method creates an instance of the Business Service and then calls the OnProcess() method sending in the record as the input.
0 2
0 378

My scenario is:

I have a Cache method that

call a REST -> JSON -response > INSERT/UPDATE the source table of a DeepSee Cube -> Update the Cube only for this change -

I want to view in .NET Application the changes. For that I want that this method should be executed at a defined interval.

Or maybe the solution is a Refresh button in .NET page. is there any way to access a Cache method from .NET?

Any idea how to do it?

0 1
0 377
Question
· May 16, 2016
Roman Number Converter

Hi,
My name is Sergio Fernandes and I'm from Brazil.
I would like to know how can i use MVBasic at Cache Terminal or .csp.
My original problem is to converter Integer Numbers to Roman Numbers and consulting cache documentation I found "Conversion Codes" at http://localhost:57772/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GVRF_basicfea...
My version is Intersystems Ensemble 2013.1.6.950.0
Thanks a lot,

Sérgio Fernandes

0 3
0 377

I am using a method: %OverrideGuidAssignment("NEW GUID HERE") to override my GUID, and would like to know if there are any parameters, which allow this method to return a status & or error msg?
If you currently set it to a variable it returns the new GUID you originally passed in, regardless of if it failed to override or not.

Thank you in advance

0 5
0 377
Question
· Feb 9, 2018
To use runlevel

Hi,

Has anybody used /epic/prd/bin/runlevel with different options to bring up or shutdown the cache db. I cannot see any information about it in the manual.

Regards,

Anil

0 2
0 377

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

System Performance Review for InterSystems IRIS Applications @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lGnJS3VMFUA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 377

It is clear how to get the request header value with a specific name:

Class My.RestController Extends %CSP.REST
{

ClassMethod processRequest() As %Status
{
    #dim request as %CSP.Request 
    set request = %request
    set h = ##class(%REST.Impl).%GetHeader("...")
    return $$$OK
}

But I can't figure out how to enumerate ALL the request headers (and also get all values).

1 7
0 377

Hi

Reading through the installation guide I found a fairly stern warning in the robustness checklist not to use the inbuilt apache web server.

>Use a robust web server. Do not use the limited Apache server installed with
>Ensemble. It is provided as a convenience for use on development systems and
> is not a fully capable web server.

We only have a few users, the Interface team (3), an integration consultant(1) and an interface monitoring/development vendor.

0 2
0 377

The iKnow documentation shows an example for adding sources to a domain after an initial loading of sources.

The example uses text files. However, our data is now in Cache SQL tables.

Is it possible to add sources from a Cache SQL table, and is there an example of how this is done?

Thank you.

0 3
0 377