Hi Community,

I have below scenario

We have IRIS BI Reports in my application. I want to create a automated backend utility (similar to background cache system task) which run these bi reports and export them to PDF at a specific path. In dashboard we have defined <property name="print">1</property> which allows report export to PDF.

Now I want to debug the code (line by line) from dashboard to %DeepSee.UI.MDXPDF.cls but I am not sure is this possible or not.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 87
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,113 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a class which, in the previous instance, was able to extract metadata field names and data from a text file, and load this information into a domain. I am trying to run this in the field test instance, but it is not loading the metadata - only the field names. I am not getting an error, but the data is not loaded.

The few changes I made to the original class:

Previously, this class also ran iTables. I commented all that code out.

To create the domain, I replaced the line:

0 1
0 360

Hello everyone,

i am in process of changing our authentication method, so we can integrate our AD authentication in our programs. At the moment i am using they %SYS.LDAP object, and trying to use the .Bind() method with the user information to authenticate. This seems to work without issues, but here the problems start.

0 1
0 402

Presenter: Andreas Dieckow
Task: Apply SQL security to multiple servers in a distributed system
Approach: Provide code samples for using new API calls to apply SQL security statements to multiple instances of our products

Description: The requirement that started at all. See examples on how to use this new feature and integrate it into your application by discuss code examples.

Problem: SQL Security is local to the instance and most of time driven by customer application code. That it is only local to the instance and is not automatically going to other instances requires a solution.

Solution: With application code use new API calls to issue SQL security statements that is applied to multiple instances.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 1
0 222

We are currently looking into a way to provide a group of end-users (i.e. non-Interface Development engineers) access to a pre-defined group of Ensemble-based Data Lookup Tables for purposes of viewing and editing. We do not want to give them access to ALL Data Lookup Tables due to security/continuity concerns.

My thinking is that a simple persistent Cache table with three columns (Role Name, Table Name, Access-Level [like View or Edit]) with a CSP front-end could potentially provide an easy way to make this solution a reality.

0 1
0 946

Hi, I have used CSP to exec SQL selects from any own NAMESPACE. But in our servers we have many SQL GATEWAY CONNECTIONS.

I'd like to create a CSP page that could use these gateway to exec SQL using these gateway connections, only Administrators will use that page to launch many select at many dsn. I'm not sure if we must deploy that CSP on %SYS namespace and how to use DSN(SQL Gateway connections) that are defined on server.

Anoyone has made that?

For example:

DSN CLIENT ONE

DSN CLIENT ONE

CSP Webpage:

TEXTBOX: Introduce your select:

0 1
0 273

The following situation always catches out new Ensemble users, and is likely to continue doing this until it is addressed..

A business operation, service or other host that is configured with a dedicated # of actors, (ie, not using the actor pool) runs with the version of compiled code that existed when the host was started. This code is loaded in memory.

0 1
0 508

There is a major opportunity in South Africa for a complex WMS solution.

We have a long standing production warehouse management system, we need to partner with an organisation that has track record of such implementation in the past two (2) years.

Are there any partners out there that might be interested in a Joint Venture ?

0 1
0 401

When I tried to make change in DTL view then only i see following error whereas in XML mode no issue in compilation.

Any resolution and solution ? it looks like some missing xml parser configuration or Pulg ins ?

ensEPC.DataTransforms.dtEcgCEpc081518.dtl was saved locally but could not be saved remotely.

ERROR <Ens>ErrInvalidDTL: Invalid DTL

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourceclass' is not declared for element 'transform'

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourcedoctype' is not declared for element 'transform'

0 1
0 229

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 226
Question
· Apr 8
DynaTree problem

Hi Guys,

Any Idea on how can make a dynaTree with 4 levels hierarchy (attached), I'm using the below code but sometimes works and other cases it doesn't?

0 1
0 54

I'm pleased to see the new Source Control menu in the recent 1.0.165 build. This gives me access to the features of the same server-side source control class as Studio has always supported. It is particularly relevant for our Deltanji source control tool.

Our class makes use of CSP to serve up some dialogs through which the user controls the source control operation. Two observations so far:

1. In Atelier the window you display our CSPs isn't resizable. In Studio it is.

2 1
0 283

Hi Community,

I have created SOAP service and WSDL generated. While accessing WSDL URLs, it is redirecting to login page and giving access with production credentials.

I have tried to invoke form webservice clinet (soapui /postman), endup with authentication failed error.

Same service I am able to access from Terminal.

Could you please help me to access Production exposed SOAP service with out authentication.

2 1
0 287

For some time I have been planning to do some type of proof of concept with the Workflow functionality, which, like so many other functionalities present in IRIS, tends to go quite unnoticed by our clients (and for which I say mea culpa). That's why I decided a few days ago to develop an example of how to configure and exploit this functionality by connecting it with a user interface developed in Angular.

2 1
2 114
Question
· Jun 28, 2019
Internal Web Service

Hello everyone,

Anyone can help me please. We use SOAP web service with public methods and have many instances of these classes, all work fine. We would like to create a new SOAP web service but for internal usage only, meaning not available to the public. The purpose of this is for communication between different servers internally.

We thought of having the methods to be Internal, WebMethod instead of just WebMethod.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ben

0 1
1 346

Hi Community,

This is a detailed, candid walkthrough of the IRIS AI Studio platform. I speak out loud on my thoughts while trying different examples, some of which fail to deliver expected results - which I believe is a need for such a platform to explore different models, configurations and limitations. This will be helpful if you're interested in how to build 'Chat with PDF' or data recommendation systems using IRIS DB and LLM models.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bcu1gt0BDhY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 12

Hi,

I want to create a table with a dynamic display of data using the DataGrid.

On the page there dataCombo and the table.

According to the plan, when the user selects an item in dataCombo the table is filled with data. If select another item - data is updated.

But in fact, the data in the table are loaded once when the page is loaded, and when I select value in DataCombo, I receive an error:

0 1
0 404

Hello community,

I need to know if there is any method which can me say specified imported files or namespaces in Cache.

To better specification of my problem, I've got two installer manifests. Firts one did some resource changing and import some files and classes, second one must be started after the first one, because it's only his update, which creates some nemaspaces. So i need to check if the first manifest ran succesful and I can start the second one.

0 1
0 190

Hi Developers,

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Multi-Model Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fiMPWhnE8hY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 302

In .NET Core you have an option to extend a session using a "sliding expiration". This means that if over half the time has passed and the user actively uses their session then the expiry timer gets reset and the user remains logged in. This can lead to the curious situation where you have an active authenticated user with an expired access token being used in data-access requests.

0 1
0 3.5K

It appears latest version of field test supports Rules. What does support of Ensemble rules in Atelier mean for Ensemble users? Does it mean compilation and development can now be done in new Studio? If yes, how indentation and aliment work with Atelier?

Thanks

2016.2.0.726.0AtelierCDS2785Support Ensemble Business Rules in Atelier api
0 1
0 331