Article
· Jun 13, 2016 1m read
Debug: using locks for breakpoints

Hi, Community!

Want to share with you one debugging approach from the Russian forum.

Suppose I want to debug the application and I want it to stop the execution on a particular line.

I add in code this line:

l +d,-d

When I want to start debugging in this line I block d in terminal

USER> l +d

And execute the app.

The app stops on this line and lets me connect to it with Studio debugger.

0 8
1 601
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,849 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer this question.

We need to find out how to display an EnsLib.DICOM.Document using LOGINFO, in the traces.

We have tried to use:

set writer=##class(%XML.Writer).%New()

set status=writer.OutputToString()

set status=writer.RootObject(..DocumentFromService)

set xml= writer.GetXMLString()

$$$LOGINFO("..DocumentFromService en xml: "_xml)
0 0
0 116
Question
· Mar 30, 2022
Data transformation

Hi Team,

I am trying to call Datetime in CUSTOM.Training.Functions class please refer the below line.

<assign value='##class(CUSTOM.Training.Functions).DateTime(source.{PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1})' property='target.{PID:7.1}' action='set' />

My Datetime method

ClassMethod DateTime(DateTime As %Integer)
{
Set Year = msg.SetValueAt(,"PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1","set")
Q Year
}

0 3
0 243

Good morning,

First of all, thank you very much in advance for reading and responding.

Also, thank you for any support, because it is a relief, support, contribution, help to have people with more understanding, knowledge and practice, reading, and thinking this doubt.

There is the following need:

Two 2 circuits are available:

1st DICOM Circuit of "Studio" ( Classic Service ).

Service: class: DICOM.BS.QueryService

Process: class: DICOM.BP.QueryProcess

0 0
0 208

I am using SQL Outbound adapter and inserting a HL 7 Message by executing a stored procedure and getting an error

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Execute.
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (22001) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]String data, right truncation

The reason i found is that segment delimiter is causing an issue and following is sample code

0 9
0 768

InterSystems is pleased to announce version 2.0.0 of the Language Server for VS Code. The Language Server augments the VS Code ObjectScript extension to provide better syntax coloring, embedded documentation, code completion and more. Detailed information is available in the GitHub repo's README. Version 2.0.0 adds support for a number of new platform architectures including M1 Macs!

5 0
0 293

Hi,

The company I work for has one software application that uses an IRIS database, with almost all the others using SQL databases.

On a SQL database, we can create local tables and create views. These are invaluable when it comes to reporting, and everyone here is quite up to speed with using SSMS to create functions, stored procedures, etc.

0 5
0 250

Hello,

I need support for my case!!
I have 18 GB health care cache Database i face delay with filter and transmit data around 20 - 45 Minutes, I need solution to fixed my issue.

I did Rebuild indexes & Tune Table .

Thanks,

0 5
0 535

Hi Community!

We want to invite you to join the InterSystems Gamification Platform called Global Masters Advocate Hub!

The Global Masters Advocacy Hub is our customer engagement platform where you will be invited to have some fun completing entertaining challenges, earning badges for the contribution to Developer Community, communicating with other advocates, and accumulating points which you can redeem for a variety of rewards and special honors.

7 123
3 4.8K

At the moment I am trying to write a documentation file for a project and intend to use LaTeX for it.
Has anyone already had experience with this? I haven't found syntax highlighting with the LaTeX packages I know yet.
I found a request on Pygment but it was from 2016 and there was no reply on it since then.

Does anyone know a simple way for syntax highlighting COS in LaTeX?
Thanks for your input!

Martin

0 10
0 452

Hello, developers!

In this article, I will show you how to configure FHIR repository + OAuth2 authorization server/resource server on IRIS for Health following the previous article.

In Part 1, we introduced the preliminary preparations, configuring the OAuth2 authorization server, and obtaining the access token.
Part 2 will show you how to build an FHIR repository and configure an OAuth2 client/resource server.

3 3
1 1.1K

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Globals Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Data-model implementation - 5
  • Functional index implementation - 5
  • Data Move usage - 3
  • Embedded Python - 4
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 2
0 284
Article
· Mar 27, 2022 2m read
Hacking Health Camp 2022 (day 3)

HHC-banner

Hi guys!

The final day of the Hacking Health Camp 2022 in Strasbourg, France, is upon us and today we will see all the wonderful creations of the teams. They worked hard through the night and our teams onsite and online worked with them and answered their questions.

5 1
0 201