I have a cache client with a list of several servers.

One of the server is working with an IIS server that is not the Cache DB server.

The connection to the IIS server is only through https (SSL)

I tried to define the Web Server IP Address to https://some.server.name but it didn't let me to specify the https

So I tried to define Web Server Port to 443 but when I chose the SMP it's trying to open http://some.server.name:443/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

1 10
0 1.5K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,854 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Without installing Kerberos has anyone Authenticated a SQL JDBC connection? Currently we are using local SQL Accounts to sign onto External SQL Databases, but we are being told that we need to switch to Service accounts that live on a Active Directory Domain.

I wrote with a little help a ZAUTHENICATE to do the Authentication for Ensemble, can I use something like that to connect to an External SQL Database using a Service Account on a Active Directory Domain?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 471

Hi, guys,

One of my clients was required by the hospital to name their webservice operation as Action_Subject, ie. Get_PatientInfo

When I define the web method as "Get_PatientInfo" as below,

/// MyApp.MyService
Class MyApp.MyService Extends %SOAP.WebService [ ProcedureBlock ]
{

/// Name of the WebService.
Parameter SERVICENAME = "MyService";

/// TODO: change this to actual SOAP namespace.
/// SOAP Namespace for the WebService
Parameter NAMESPACE = "http://tempuri.org";

0 4
0 627

Hi - has anyone successfully used the python binding on a mac. I carried out the install instructions per InterSystems documentation and it fails completely. 204 warnings and 9 errors. Obviously this was never tested by InterSystems. Is it even worth pursuing?

Thanks

0 5
0 460

I'm just getting started with Atelier and HealthShare. I created a persistent class, then realized I didn't want it. There is information in help about resetting storage definitions, where you use 'delete' in Studio. I tried that in Atelier. It deleted the class but not the storage. I can't delete the table directly because I didn't set it to allow DDL. This was done in a development environment and there is no data in the table. So, two questions:

0 1
0 274
Question
· Jun 6, 2018
Send PATCH http call

I need to send a PATCH call from the server to a given url.

Until now I was using %Net.HttpRequest to issue calls for get/post/put but today I had to make a PATCH and I can't find a way to do it.

0 1
0 633
Article
· Mar 31, 2018 1m read
What Are You Using For Issue Tracking?

Hi, Community!

What is your favorite issue tracking system for projects with InterSystems Data Platform? What did you use and what are you using now?

In projects with InterSystems Data Platform, I worked with Redmine, JIRA, Trello. A lot of code versioning systems now have this feature too (Gitlab, Github).

Now my favorite for small and medium projects is Github, because it is simple, is very close to code (commit-issue linkage) and it has kanban).

1 10
0 693

Hi Guys,

have a file located in \\servername\Myfiles\pull.csv but for some reason my cache routine can't file, but can when using the local drive C:\servername\Myfiles\pull.csv.

FYI I can access \\servername\Myfiles\pull.csv via Win explorer with no problems.

anyway how I can fix this?

Thanks Guys

0 4
0 491
Question
· Jun 5, 2018
$CASE For Long Stories

Hi, Community!

$CASE is a fine syntax sugar for "Ifs" with one-line/one-word expressions, like in docs:

SET daynum=$ZDATE($HOROLOG,10)
  WRITE $CASE(daynum,
              1:"Monday",2:"Tuesday",3:"Wednesday",
              4:"Thursday",5:"Friday",
              6:"Saturday",0:"Sunday",:"entry error")

But if my expression for a current case is a multi-line business logic? Can I use "{}" somehow or better go with "IF" instead?

0 13
1 510
Question
· Jun 5, 2018
Ternary Operators

Hello community, simple question. I've been able to use a ternary operator equivalent by using $select for inline if statements using this pattern:

set x = 1

set result = $select(x = 1: "true", x = 0: "false")

These can be nested and can have a lot of options. But I'm curious if there is a native way of using ternary operators in ObjectScript?

Thank you

0 1
0 1.3K

There has been some confusion about how to edit Business Process Language (BPL) and Data Transformation Language (DTL) files in Atelier using the graphical editor. The following steps describe how to do this with Atelier version 1.0:

Copy the file you want to edit from the server to an Ensemble-enabled project in your Atelier workspace. To do this, find the file in the Server Explorer, right click and select Copy to project.

Open the file in the Atelier class editor just as you would any other class file.

5 2
1 794

In System Administration | Configuration | System Configuration | Journal Settings there is a check box for Freeze on error.

From reading the documentation, it sounds like the choice to freeze on error is one of system availability vs system integrity.

Curious to know whether Ensemble users choose to freeze on error or not.

If you have a best practice recommendation based upon your experience or knowledge, that would be helpful information too.

0 3
0 322

I am working with a client to try and export a set of tasks defined in the Task Manager from one system to another. I am not seeing any API for this. I can query this information in SQL. So I tried to use the Data Export Wizard from the System Management portal in the SQL window. Export was fine. Importing failed with a "can't insert into read only field" error. Looking at the class definition does not help since the implementation details are not visible.

So how would one accomplish this? Export scheduled tasks from one system to another?

0 25
0 1.5K

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new session recording from Global Summit 2017 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Tell Your Story With Dashboards

https://www.youtube.com/embed/arqeNXegFDw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 291

Hi guys, I'm helping one of our customer to use unattended install to standardize their deployment. I'm using Unattended Installation and Installation Manifest.

Although I can use the combination to install HealthConnect and then create namespaces and DBs as they need, there are still several tasks that I did not find the solution yet. As following:

1. Configure mirrors

2. Set the directory to store journals

0 7
0 489
Question
· May 30, 2018
Atelier 1.2 csp sessions

I have just upgraded to Atelier v1.2 beta and find that I'm using up the license pool.

The longer I work within Atelier the more csp sessions for application /api/atelier I'm creating. It seems that each class I'm opening in the editor creates a new session. This is ok up to 25 sessions at which point I'm consuming 25 licences units and soon after nobody can log in any more because I'm consuming all licenses. I never really looked at this with v1.1 but that is because I never experienced this problem, so my assumption is that something changed with v1.2.

0 1
0 329

Ensemble 2017.2.

I am writing a DTL code action based on the solution described in the posting "How to avoid truncation in HL7 messages with very large fields (32K+)". Because the source value is in a repeating segment, and the specific repetition in which the value is located can vary, I would like to use a variable (specifically the k1 key) to specify the repetition to get. I have been unable to get it to work.

OBXgrp is the location in the path at which the repetition occurs. Hard-coding an index, as in the example below, works.

0 1
0 463
Question
· May 24, 2018
image tab

Good afternoon, I have a tabGroup where I populate tabs with images using the scr property. If a user scrolls to the bottom of the image on a tab, when they go to the next tab, they are also at the bottom. When moving between tabs, I would like the user to always be presented with the top of the tab content. I have not been unsuccessful in doing this. Would someone have input on how to make this happen? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 2
0 255

I have generated a class using the linked procedure wizard however I can't get it to work if the datatype of one of the parameters is VARCHAR(MAX). It works fine if I change it to say VARCHAR(500) and rerun the stored procedure wizard.

I get the following error returned.:

ErrorMsg: SQLState: (07002) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error

0 12
0 862

In old Caché versions it was possible to create a new role based on predefined %Developer by copying it and adding some resources as needed. It was true at least from 2010.1 to 2015.1.

After upgrade from 2015.1.4 to 2017.2.1 it turned that it's only partially true now. User with a "New-Developer" role can enter Studio and open existing cls/mac/etc for editing and everything is OK unless he tries to create something new (Ctrl-N), than he gets a pop-up with %msg: <User xxx does not have enough privilege to execute stored procedure %CSP.StudioTemplateMgr_Templates>

1 3
0 454
Question
· May 30, 2018
Git / Atelier question

I posted a question here about a week ago about GIT. I believe we understand it well enough to use. We are still trying to determine the best flow for our needs.

But now the question is how do we integrate this with GIT?

We are new to both Git and Atelier and would love to get advice.

Currently I believe the flow would be something like this:

1.Create a branch from our origin repository (let's say Ticket 123 branch)

2.Download that branch locally to our PCs with Cache running a local instance

3. Checkout Ticket 123 branch locally

0 4
0 524

I was wondering if there is a way of adding additional headings under the settings tab for services etc?

I'm aware its possible to add items under the additional settings heading, but being able to split these out into separate headings would look a lot nicer.

0 2
0 216