hi

I want to online backup one Caché database by windows bat, I find some article from the online documentation about terminal script and the ^DBACK tool and External Entry Points for ^DBACK, so I can invoke the External Entry Points for ^DBACK from terminal script like this: send: Do BACKUP^DBACK<CR>

Is there other better way for backup database from bat/script?

Thanks

0 2
0 640
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,904 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

How do I write DDL script for collection properties?

For example I want to create the following class:

Class SQLUser.Person {

Property Name As %String;

Property FavoriteColors As list Of %String;

}

My DDL script looks like this:

CREATE TABLE Person (Name varchar(50), FavoriteColors ???)
0 4
0 336

Is there any methods/ways through which will get to know whether any of the Unit Test cases is/are failing in the Terminal with status as either 0 or False in case of Failure & 1 or Ture in case of Test Passes (we are getting an url of the csp page with the report which has the passed failed status) as we need to send this failure status to Jenkins for the Build to Fail (where in we have acheived this part in making the build failure/success based on harcoded boolean)

0 2
0 688

I've been wondering about some code that I have come across a lot over the years.

Let's assume I have class Cinema and class Film.
Conceptually the data in these classes are never really physically deleted but only flagged as such, due to business requirements.

What I find is that developers tend to create a 3rd class "CinemaFilms", in a child relationship to parent Cinema, with a reference to Film. Rather than a one-to-many between Cinema and Film.

0 5
1 1.2K
Question
· Nov 15, 2022
Message Router "Copy"

I copied an existing message router and when I make changes to the rules in the copy it changes the values in the original message rounter.

How can I update my copy to have unqie values in my rules.

0 3
0 314

Hi, Community!

Suppose I have class A with properties P1 and P2.

I want to introduce class B, which would have same records as Class A, but only one property - P2.

What is the easiest way to manage it assuming that I would like to use Class A to add records and be available for any operations to Users with Role A.

And I would like to introduce class B for Users with role B for read-only access. Preferably they shouldn't even be aware of Class A and P1 existence .

What is the easiest way to introduce it and manage it?

0 10
0 668

Hi,

I only use Caché and CSP, I am making a simple request in CSP page with #call method, and I have to define a callback of this #call method, can I do this?

This is my simple request in CSP page (javascript):

PainelBordoResource.prototype.obterIndicador = function(requisicaoParametros) {
let retorno = #call(painelbordo.PainelBordoResource.obterIndicador(angular.toJson(requisicaoParametros)))#;
return retorno;
};

0 1
0 433

I want to receive an EDI file through Applicability Statement 2(AS2) transport and send back the acknowledgement to AS2 using Cache ObjectScript.

Previously I used to transfers the EDI files using FTP.

Can anyone please help on this.

Thanks in advance.

0 3
0 363

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about InterSystems FHIR Server, the turnkey FHIR data solution that empowers FHIR application developers to focus on building life-changing healthcare applications:

⏯️ What is InterSystems FHIR Server

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YyZc8dK9_jM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 327

Hi

I have two tables: one a local table using cache and the other is via an SQL gateway connection to an MSSQL Server via a 64bit ODBC driver (ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server).

When I try to join them on a date field I don't get any matches, and I know that there are matches, e.g. running both views separately returns resuls for 30/11/2022.

The following statement returns rows for the first table r, but nothing for the table l

0 5
0 316

Hi everybody,

I have to create a pivot that shows the result comparing the last week of the current date with the last week of the last year in the same month. I tried using the function LAG, but didn´t work. Works only if I want to compare the months between the two years. If someone has some idea, i will appreciatte a lot.

Thanks.

Jaqueline Krieger

0 4
0 309

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any way to trigger the compilation of a class based on the compilation of another (unrelated) class. For example:

Class 1 = test.class

Class 2 = test.class.type.one

Class 3 = test.class.type.two

Every time class 2 or class 3 is compiled in Studio I would like to have class 1 automatically compiled as well.

The reason I need this is because class 1 has a method with CodeMode set to objectgenerator which generates some code based on what is found in classes 2 and 3.

0 8
0 662
Question
· Jul 23, 2017
Check if class exists

There is method:

$System.OBJ.New( ClassName As %String = "" )

If class with name ClassName exists - everything is OK.

But, when class does not exist, there is error - <CLASS DOES NOT EXIST>

How can I check before calling $System.OBJ.New() if class witn name ClassName exists?

0 19
0 3.8K
Question
· Aug 1, 2017
PDFs and Reading them

I know there are numerous Java libraries available to scan a PDF meta data, but is there a way to scan a PDF using native cache object script? We are looking to take a PDF from an external vendor, scan for meta data, create the HL7 message, and embed the PDF within the HL7 message.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 2
0 1.4K

Hi,

Business Rules can define a context object, whose properties are exposed and used in the expressions of the rules. For example, my context object is an object with 3 properties. PropA, PropB and PropC.

When constructing my rules, I can call a custom function, and I have one I built myself called 'myFunction' which takes arguments and I pass in properties of my context object. (I can pass in the value of the context object's PropA, B or C).

0 6
0 301

Hi,

I am brand new to Cache and have been tasked with extracting data from the dB. I see that there are a bunch of tools that can be used to extract via SQL Server statements. DataGrip and DBeaver to name 2. I've gone through some documentation and it doesn't look as if SSMS can connect directly. Is there a preferred extraction tool that anyone can recommend. Does the Cache dB have anything built in where I can access the data while seeing a visual of the tables/schema?

Thanks for any advice,

0 9
0 1.1K