Question
· Jul 20, 2021
Caché and IRIS doubt

Hi,

I have two questions:

• Does "everything" that's available on Caché it's available on IRIS too?
  • Does everything available on IRIS Windows version it's available on IRIS Linux version?
0 4
0 182
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,757 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi! I am working on a project where I use record map to transform a flat file and split it into two output text file and in the future will need to split four output files.

I only want to use one target business operations instead of multiple. Is there a way to set the output file and the target folder path in my business process class?

Any advice on how I can achieve this or is this possible? Thanks!

0 5
0 390

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum but here goes..

I'm accessing an Intersystems database from MS SQL Server using Intersystems ODBC driver and using OPENQUERY statement to read metadata of tables using

SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY([<linked server name>], 'SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS')

but I get an error message saying INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS cannot be found.

Intersystems SQL documentation does reference this table so is there some other way to access this table or is it maybe a permissions issue?

0 3
0 560
Question
· Aug 2, 2020
Kafka Java Host

I'm trying to produce Kafka Message to Topic using Java Objects. I have build Business operation and Jar file and trying to execute. I'm getting following exception

Terminating Job 8316 / 'IrisKafkaProducer' with Status = ERROR #5046: Error executing java command 'init() returned: "ERROR #5034: Invalid status code structure ("java.sql.SQLException: [InterSystems IRIS JDBC] Communication link failure: Access Denied")"'. Java may not be installed correctly on your system., %QuitTask=

Getting following trace at Audit Database

1 12
0 459

When I'm asked questions about SQL, I like Intersystems staff at the WRC, generally ask about the Query Plan. My feeling is that even before you run a query you should examine the results of Show Plan to confirm that the code is going to give me the results in the manner I would expect. If I expect it to leverage an index and I see that it is not then I go back and look at what I might have done incorrectly and try to re-write the query to get the index behavior I'm looking for. To that end, there's a poll below to ask you if think moving the Show Plan button as the first button would be

0 0
0 144
Question
· Jul 13, 2021
Method return List of type

Good afternoon I am making a method of a class that I want to return a list of objects of another class that I have defined, example:

ClassMethod myMethod() As list of MyPackage.MyClass
{
}

But it gives me a syntax error, I try this and it works:

ClassMethod myMethod() As %ListOfObjects
{
}

But I would like to keep the typing.

Is there a way?

0 5
0 372

Hi,

After cloning "http://github.com/intersystems/Samples-Integration-RedLights" sample code I imported sample production from /home/project/Samples-Integration-RedLights/data/EndStateProduction.xml file to my local system.

Now I am getting the error "ERROR #5021: Directory '\home\project\shared\Samples-Integration-RedLights\data\SampleFiles\' does not exist." in my service.

While modifying the Directory path I am getting below error :

0 1
0 351

Hi all,

We're encountering a problem using CacheSQLStorage where one of the subscripts of this mapped table contains the string "||", which causes issues as Caché uses "||" as a delimiter. Is it possible to assign a different delimiter?

I'm attaching the code of the class as an example.

Class MainCore.System.MDA.msort2x2x2 Extends %Persistent [ ProcedureBlock, StorageStrategy = MainStorage ]
{

Property Subscript1 As %String;

Property Subscript2 As %String;

Property Data As %String(MAXLEN = 32000);

0 3
0 218

In a DTL to transform from HL7v2 to FHIR; select the code for the attending provider within a for each statement

<foreach property='source.AttendingClinicians()' key='st' >

<if condition='source.AttendingClinicians.(st).Code&apos;=""' >

<true>

<if condition='..In(source.AttendingClinicians.(st).IdentifierTypeCode ,"NPI","PNPI")' >

0 3
0 246
Announcement
· Jul 16, 2021
Looking for a consultant???

Hello fellow community members,

I would like to offer my services as an Intersystems Professional and am available to work on projects.

I have more than a decade experience into Intersystems stack of technologies including IRIS, Ensemble, Healthshare, Healthconnect, Cache Objectscript, Mumps, Zen, Analytics etc. with companies spread over US and UK involved in multiple domains.

3 0
0 208

Can the built-in $System.Encryption.TOTP() function be used in conjunction with Authenticator Apps (e.g. Google, Microsoft, and so on)?

Providing the same secret/key to a variety of authentication apps, they all return the same synchronized value. However, passing the same secret/key to $System.Encryption.TOTP() is generating a different value (with all instances executing at the same time for comparison).

0 1
0 197

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Best Practices for In-Platform AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/K2xm6LIVA6U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 134

The Royal Marsden has an ambitious Digital Services strategy involving implementation of major enterprise solutions over the period 2020-2024. These include a new Digital Health Record in replacement of its current EPR solution, a new data warehouse, and new solutions supporting digital diagnostic services and wider information sharing with our partner healthcare providers.

0 0
0 269

Native API , IRIS 2019 regression vs Cache .Net provider

1. checking the native API, with .net provider, from IS docs, I realize,

that it is not possible to wrap objectSricpt Class with .NET (C# for example) pure Class with it's methods/properties

and make pure instance syntax of: new myNetClass - as wrapper of irisClass.

as I realize, you can run .Net Class , only with .Invoke or iris.ClassMethodVoid("class.name","method")

such syntax, cannot execute event driven on proprety change, let say, with it's build in mechanizm in .Net

0 18
0 262
Question
· Jul 13, 2021
Initialise object list

How do you initialise a list of objects of a particular type?

I have tried the following code and I get an undefined when I try to insert.

I can do this and it works but I don't know if it is correct.

Is there any way to do something like this?

Set a= New list of Accciones()

Thank you.

0 3
0 235