InterSystems is currently seeking full stack developers to join our healthcare development teams. Strong software design and development skills are required. Developers work with their scrum teams to scope, design, plan, and implement features to support healthcare systems globally. You will further develop skills such as database schema design, performance monitoring, working in client-side frameworks, and clean object-oriented coding.

In addition to industry-standard coding languages and frameworks, our stack leverages a full suite of InterSystems technologies. The IRIS data platform and database-coupled language give us access to the entire technology stack down to the compilers and database structures.

6 0
0 418

When you have been using cubes for business intelligence in a namespace for some time, you may find that there are many cubes in the namespace, only some of which are actively being used. However, it can be difficult to tell which cubes users are or are not querying, and maintaining unused cubes can be costly both in terms of storage and of computation to keep them up to date. This article provides some suggestions and examples for monitoring which cubes are in active use, and for removing cubes that you determine are no longer necessary.

5 2
2 418
9 4
1 418
Question
· Aug 15, 2019
Error on Trakcare Report

Hi,

I am trying to create a new report on Trakcare. I created a class file and corresponding crystal report . It works fine and data is populating when I try to run on crystal environment. But when I make a setup on Trakcare and click on print option, I am getting an error on print history " VB error in tkCrystalJob] Error number[-2147417848] Method '~' of object '~' failed [at line 421]". If I click on print preview option its going to empty browser. Inorder to setup new report, already made set up on report manager and menu manager.

0 1
0 418

I want to upload several files using the html tag

< input multiple="multiple" name="BulkFileUpload" type="file">

. The upload.csp page in the SAMPLE namespace only shows how to extract a single file from the MimeData on the %request object. I cannot fathom how to extract multiple files from the MimeData in the %request object in cache. Can some kind soul explain to me how to do that?

0 2
0 418

I'm able to log into my local instance of HealthShare through the Management Portal, but once I've done so, the screen is entirely blank. I'm still able to access Terminal and Studio without any issue, as well as a hosted instance's Management Portal. I've tried stopping and starting HealthShare, no luck. I've been working on this instance for the past several months and haven't experienced anything like this, and I don't know of anything that I was doing that would have broken the Management Portal. Anyone have a suggestion as to where to go from here?

0 3
0 418

Hi guys!

Suppose you developed a tool, framework, library on InterSystems ObjectScript for InterSystems Data Platform, share it via Open Exchange and want people to install it.

What is the best strategy if it is a library and supposed to be called from different namespaces?

Here are the following thoughts:

1. Tool's developer should be able to use globals to read/store data the tool needs.

2. Tool's consumer should be confident, that the thing he/she installs will not harm the application's data.

3. A tool should be callable from any application's namespace.

4. Tool's installation(in general) should not request manual security changes (e.g. grant the write access to IRISLIB) and %YourClass is not an option.

5. It's easy to uninstall the tool - just delete the namespace/database (maybe delete some web-apps too).

0 10
0 418
Question
· Nov 19, 2017
Force inner select to be executed

I have a query that I am attempting to run, but inner query is being rolled up into the overall query - per the optimizer (and jobexam observation). While I know that if the inner query runs first, I will eliminate a number of records (making the result set smaller, and return quicker).

Just an example of what I am attempting to do:

0 8
0 418
Question
· Aug 25, 2017
Zen Report - ErrorNo: 5540

I'm working on an existing Zen Report that uses queryClass/queryName to retrieve data using a class that has a Stored Procedure method. Which works fine.
I have created second class with a Stored Procedure method, I modified the zen report to use this class and now I'm having the following error.

Error: SQLCODE: -99 Message: User UnknownUser is not privileged for the operation
ErrorNo: 5540

Regards,

Rui

1 4
0 418

Hi all,

We've found that in most cases when we open a new CSP session the CGI varaiable %CGIEVAR("HTTP_COOKIE") contains the client name.

It looks like that : "state=SYSADM%3A0; Username=Urish; CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11..."
In some other cases this CGI only contains $zv - like "CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11 2013 23:20:33 EDT"

0 2
0 418

Hi All,
I am implementing REST API's in IRIS using the below link as a guide.
I chose this approach so i could have a single entry point for requests regardless of namespace

https://community.intersystems.com/post/restful-exception-handling

a sample form the HIHLib.REST.Server class i am using is below. my question is does IRIS and CSP cache responses for requests to the CSP.REST class?
and if so what parameters or properties do i need to enable?

0 2
0 417
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 417

I have been using %Net.FtpSession and while it works, its handling of file/directory listings from an FTP server is less than ideal and, while this is due to the FTP protocol itself, the class could be written to handle this as would an FTP client such as FileZilla and command line/class FTP handlers for other languages. I was wondering if anyone knows how the Ensemble adaptor works with this in case it provides code that would help, though the source does not seem to be available. Below are the issues I see in FTP, some are based on past experience writing our own FTP handler in the past

1 2
0 417
Question
· Jun 14, 2018
Single Row SQL.Snapshot

I have several stored procedures that when I execute them they will only return a single snapshot. In my BP I have been setting this to a Snapshot variable then looping using a WHILE through the snapshot variable just to get that single value.

Since it is only a single row, is there an easier way where I don't have to do a WHILE loop to pull the values out of that row? Can I call First Row or something like that to get me just the row into the Snapshot variable?

0 1
0 417
Question
· Jan 9, 2018
Complex Record Map non-batch?

I would need to build a Complex Record Map and then transform that into xml. But not the whole batch to one xml file - instead every repetition in that Complex Record Map would become one xml file.

For Simple Record Maps this is easy to do because there are different types of Business Services that handle every record either individually or all of them as one batch but there doesn't seem to be similar options for Complex Record Maps? Instead, there is only batchtype business services.

0 1
0 417

Hi,

We have a application developed in CSP and JS. Is there any way to make this application available in multiple language like Spanish etc.

We are ready to re-write the code in Zen also if it supports that feature.

Could any one of you please assist/advice a Solution to reach the required goal using Cache technologies, it will be a great help if someone has any sample code for the same.

Thanks

Paras

0 7
0 417

Some time ago, I was started to work at a new company even in other country, and more important in a different sphere when I have not been worked before, in HealthCare. It's a very new project even for company. Since I have not experience in HealthCare, I looked at what I can use in my project, and found that I should not reinvent the bicycle, and think about how to store all my data which I need and how to get access to this data. And I can use FHIR, which is looks like everything what I need, what else I need it's just a client.

1 2
0 417