Anyone know if it's possible using cache objectscript (or something else maybe) to reference an object property using a variable? For example:

s obj={}

s obj.prop1="hello"

s var="prop1"

w obj.var <== which would result in a reference to obj.prop1 and write out "hello"

0 7
0 308

It's well-known among Studio users that besides few predefined code fragments (for ObjectScript, Basic, MV Basic) it's possible to add user-defined code fragments. I found it rather convenient to use them as patterns that help to follow some conventions (internal standards) of writing, say, methods descriptions.

But I didn't find a way how to share these patterns, except dumb copy-pasting. Did somebody succeed with this task? Any help would be appreciated.

0 10
0 308

Hello there Community,

I am so pumped and curious about this platform.

The more I search about it, the more deeper it goes just as the maze.

I followed the following link https://community.intersystems.com/post/global-masters-advocate-hub-star... and it took me to a page where i learnt more on what Global Masters is and also more about the Advocate Hub.

But then I came across an very confusing this named as the Global Masters Gamification Platform.

1 3
1 308

Hi,

Business Rules can define a context object, whose properties are exposed and used in the expressions of the rules. For example, my context object is an object with 3 properties. PropA, PropB and PropC.

When constructing my rules, I can call a custom function, and I have one I built myself called 'myFunction' which takes arguments and I pass in properties of my context object. (I can pass in the value of the context object's PropA, B or C).

0 6
0 308

I am having difficulties with using the ..Strip() function in my DTL to strip the slash ( / ) from the phone number portion of an x12 834. There are very few records that have the slash in the phone number, so I am trying to filter out any characters other than numbers so that all phone numbers are formatted 1112223333.

Here is the code portion of the strip:

Set HomePhone ..Strip(source.{loop2000(k1).loop2100A.PER:CommunicationNumber},"*AW","-()/").

I am then checking the length of HomePhone.

0 4
0 306
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Enterprise Message Bank

Hello,

I work with IRIS for Health 2020.1 and I attempted to set up Enterprise Systems to populate Message Bank. I see entries in Message Bank Event Log from the defined Enterprise Systems. I can browse Messages going back before I set up Enterprise Systems using Enterprise Message Viewer. However, I find no messages in Message Bank Viewer. Do I need anything extra to archive messages?

0 5
0 304

I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 303
Question
· May 21, 2020
why http performance so bad?

Hi,

iris version: IRIS for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64 Containers) 2019.4 (Build 383U) Fri Dec 6 2019 08:49:54 EST

memory: 16G

Disk: 256G SSD

Iris config: default.

soft/hard limit: 65535

I build follow simplest flow to do performance test.

1. create A EnsLib.HTTP.GenericService name it IncomingHTTPService listen on 9980

checked create connection per request

Keepalived = 0

Qsize = 1000

0 5
0 302

I've got a class that extends FTP.PassthroughService and utilizes the FTP.InboundAdapter. In Business Service, I have the FilePath set as /tmp and the subdirectory level = 1. How can I access the current file path (/tmp/subdir1) when there are files in /tmp/subdir1/test.txt for example? The ..Adapter.FilePath only returns the FilePath setting in the Business Service/Adapter but not the subdirectory level. Of note, it is a SFTP connection. I can access the %Net.SSH.SFTP from

0 1
0 302

I have java language experence. If I need parse a binary tcp packet . like following format

encoded string and send it to peer by tcp

1byte msg type + 4 byte(unsigned int) + raw byte(body)

To parse this package , Some Java code like this:

byte[] data = new byte[1024];

Bytebuf buf = new ByteBuf(data)

byte type = buf.read()

int len = buf.ReadInt()

0 1
0 300

Hi-

I have a SQL Query using %iFind.Highlight which returns text highlighting certain words and phrases. %iFind.Highlight seems to remove cr/lf from the returned text.

Here's my query

ClassMethod Search(pSessionId As %String, pSearchString As %String) As %String
{
set tTags="<span style='background-color:yellow;'>"
&sql(
SELECT %iFind.Highlight(Text , :pSearchString , , :tTags) into :results
FROM SSA_OCR.TempSearchable where sessionId = :pSessionId)
quit results
}

0 1
0 297

Working on a project to call a web service and the soap header has custom header elements that need to be signed. i reviewed the %soap.inc and didn't see any appropriate macro

EBS and IDP elements need to be signed

here's a provided header sample

this a sample output that I created.

0 1
0 294

We have multiple databases running on a single server. I have duplicate interfaces on each database.

If we're doing testing in copy #1, the interfaces should be running in that copy. I want to block analysts who try to start the interfaces in copy #2.

So, I'm looking for something that would check the port and tell me the status: already in use or free.

My challenge is that this system needs to stay ISO/ANSI compliant.... so I can't use any of the newer tricks.
Is there any plain-old Cache' I could use for this task?

0 13
0 294