Hi,

I have a ORU message, which has a EVN segment that I want to remove and send the message across.

I tried to clone the request as below:

s newreq = request.constructClone

s changreq = newreq.RemoveSegmentAt("EVN")

Set request = changereq

but it fails. Is there a way that I can safely remove a segment and pass it on?

Would appreciate your help in this

Regards,

Eric

0 13
0 1.7K
Question
· Jan 19, 2019
Node.js Iris retrieve

Hi,

I'm using node.js to access to Iris.

Considering this globals:

^Customer(1, "Address", 1)="London"

^Customer(1, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(1, "Name")="Jane K. White"

^Customer(2, "Address", 1)="Reigate"

^Customer(2, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(2, "Name")="Peter R. Black"

^Customer(3, "Address", 1)="London"

^Customer(3, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(3, "Name")="Paul J. Green"

I retrieve all customers with:

mydata.retrieve( { global: "Customer" },

"array",

function(error, result) {

1 12
2 310

Hi community,

I would like to ask how to correctly enforce SSL on all "developer traffic" -- that is Management portal and Studio connections -- on a Caché instance.

Given large developer permissions, I would like to eliminate all plaintext credentials on the wire.

Currently, we compile our own httpd with SSL support for Management portal, but this breaks Add-Ins for us, in particular the SOAP wizard. So I guess this is not the "canonical way".

Thanks for any suggestions

Jiri

0 12
0 638
Question
· Oct 29, 2019
Cache Update Query

Hi,

I am trying to update an year on a date field in a cache database table but it showing an error message. But the functions are working on select query. The query I used is 

update RB_ResEffDateSessPayorRestr SET RESTR_DATETo = DATEADD(YYYY,1,RESTR_DATETo) where YEAR(RESTR_DATETo)=2020

I tried to update only the year which are 2020.

Can anyone please help me, Is there any error in the query?

Thanks

0 12
0 342

Hi all, New user here. I have an instance of Google Cloud Iris Health Community Edition running and am logged in on terminal. I follow the instructions for Google Cloud IRIS Health Community Edition. How do I get to iris? iris status yields nothing, there is no /bin/iris and sudo docker ps -a shows no containers but there probably is a iris container somewhere on the instance? 'Visit the site' yields ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

0 12
0 339
Question
· Jul 16, 2019
Interface Monitoring

Hi all,

I'm looking to set up monitoring for several interfaces. I understand that I can set an Inactivity Timeout. However, obviously there are messages coming through more frequently during certain hours than other hours.

Is there a way to set an Inactivity Timeout for each hour of the day instead of one value that is used all day long?

Best,

Erin

0 12
3 709

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K

Hi,

What is a Foundation Production and what does it do?

We are currently on HealthShare Health Connect 15.03 and we are starting the process of moving to HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1.

The 2019.1 Installation Guide is pretty clear that it is essential, but I'm having trouble working out exactly what it does?

Leading on from this is what should I call it?

From the installation guide:

0 12
0 817

HI,

I have made a query with class definitions and all their properties and put them in a view.

All is good besides Parameters is showing junk characters. Is there a way to do it cleanly besides getting into the code??

SELECT
CC.ID As CompiledClass,
CC.SqlSchemaName,
CC.SqlTableName,
CP.Name As PropertyName,
CP.SqlFieldName,
CP.Type,
PD.Parameters

FROM %Dictionary.CompiledProperty CP
JOIN %Dictionary.CompiledClass CC
ON CP.Parent = CC.ID

0 11
0 345

Hello,

Last weekend we've updated our Caché version to

Versie:Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.1 (Build 312U)

I'm using Studio to develop. I've been using the built-in debugger and it has been working nicely. But now, since the upgrade, I'm getting this error when trying to debug any routine or class method:

0 11
0 898

I am still new to cache objectscript and am trying to figure out how I would go about removing the escape characters from my JSON below. When I call the $toJSON method it's adding the "\" character in the file path.

{"FileStatus":"P","Path":"\/somepath\/test\/test123\/filename.txt","InterchangeOID":"100458"}

My Code:

0 11
0 9.9K

Hi all,

I am trying to delete an item from a production through a routine that installs and disables items.

To add any item, I have no problems, even to enable and disable some particular items.

The problem arises when I try to eliminate the production item, because when it does, the production become unstable and only works again when this item is added again in the collection (or the item is deleted manually in the production.cls)

This is my code attempt:

1 11
0 670

Hi! I am working in a java project (Spring Boot+ Maven + Hibernate) using jpa/hibernate to manage the persistance with the IRIS database from the Docker image (store/intersystems/iris:2019.2.0.107.0-community) and I've found an issue using the IRIS instance, when I define tables with relationships OneToMany, ManyToOne or ManyToMany and I try to fetch all the rows of the tables using the default method findAll (JpaRepository implements that method to get all the rows by default) the query automatically exceeds the limit of licenses availables.

0 11
1 564

Hello!

I am taking the 'Creating an InterSystems Class Definition' course, and the Exercices asks to open a Terminal from the Management Portal to create and interact with a new object. I didn't found how to acces tot the Terminal from the Management Portal, and the documentation I have seen doesn't help me... sad

0 11
0 707

At the moment I am trying to write a documentation file for a project and intend to use LaTeX for it.
Has anyone already had experience with this? I haven't found syntax highlighting with the LaTeX packages I know yet.
I found a request on Pygment but it was from 2016 and there was no reply on it since then.

Does anyone know a simple way for syntax highlighting COS in LaTeX?
Thanks for your input!

Martin

0 10
0 454

Hi, Is there a way to count the number of segments in a HL7 Mesage? I tried the examples from the other answers but nothing works for me.

I am writing a function to get the last OBX segment field value 5. Below is a sample screenshot of what I want.

The number of obx segments can change, so I want to count the last obx segment and then get the field 5 value.

Would appreciate some guidance on this.

0 10
0 2.6K

I used the Activate wizard to create a package for Excel (Activate.Excel). There is a class in there that seems to be what we need to open a file:

Activate.Excel.Workbooks.

There is a method that has an Open() command. I tried using it but getting an invalid pointer error.

The parameters are as follows:

0 10
0 372

Hello,

Need some technique to solve an issue about zen page table.

- "xyz" table exists in all my namespaces.

I have a simple Zen page in "USER 1" namespace. It has a tablepane which pulls data from "xyz" table.

OnLoad of the page i want the zenpage to pull the data from "USER 2" namespace with same "xyz" table name.

Zenpage has to be in "USER 1" namespace

1 10
2 312

In my routine when I call set filestream.FileName = filename, I get an error

"cn_iptcp://localhost:56773/USER/%Stream.FileBinary.1.INT" does not exist on the Server

I successfully instantiate the %Stream.FileCharacter object. 'filestream' value is '1@%Stream.FileCharacter'. But when I debug the code, the step where I try to set the file name fails.

The port number for local host looks good for my current instance. I have tried a few variations, such as using the method FileNameSet(). But this did not work either.

0 10
0 538