Question
· Mar 8, 2023
Session ending message

Hi Guys,

I'm using session to save some data eg. login details, data I need earlier, and of course if the screen left idol with no activity the session may time out and I would like to display a message waring the user that their session is about to expire (as some web application do) , so how can do that?

Thanks

0 2
0 213

Hello,

I'm experiencing a recurrent problem that I haven't found the way to solve, so I'm coming here with the hope somebody can give me a new approach.

To make it short: we are creating categories on-demand to be able to place the maximum numbers of workers in memory, avoiding the limits established by system categories. But from time to time, one of this creation fails and system is no able to start the queue. The error we are getting is:

0 1
0 213

Hello,

I have a form from named otpForm from where I post data to actionCheck.csp and redirect it to another csp file cmain.csp after form post and the redirect is not working. I tried to debug and check the value in the cmain.csp but noticed that redirec t is not working.

Do you know if window.location.href = "cmain.csp"; is working with CSP?

Can someone guide me what to do here please

Thank you

Here is what I did:

//post and redirect form data

0 1
0 213

I am relatively new to Intersystems cache database management. As I understand it, a database is set with a maximum size or unlimited and the size of each space allocation for the database is defined. My understanding is that the cache database will then manage the allotment of space to the database as the current space allocation is consumed. Though I do not know why one would want to do this, I have been told that the space allocation to a database can be set to be handled manually. This is something, if true, I was not aware of.

0 6
0 213

Hello, good morning

First thank you for your time in reading and answering our question.

We have been reading, inquiring, researching about how to make multiple dispatches from 1 Process of type "DICOM.BP.QueryProcess" to several target Operations.

We need some help to further develop this use case, and some advice 🧭, examples or recommendations

0 1
0 213
Question
· Jun 21, 2021
SIMPLE FTP PRODUCTION

Hello developer community, I'm looking for Ensemble production sftp examples. I need to copy hl7 files hourly from several servers to a central server. The local documentation is no longer as good as it used to be. I remember several years ago, the documentation would take you step by step doing this. Any information would be appreciated.

thanks,

Rob S

0 2
0 212

We have a machine that serves 4 instances of Cache on VMS systems, one of them is password protected and works fine as they all do. we decided we wanted something beefier and copied it to a server, well all but the one you have to login to works so 3 of the 4 do. and the odd part is I can no longer get to the management page from anywhere on any machine, http://localhost/csp/bin/Systems/Module.cxw I get a 404.8 error, I have tried adjusting security and same thing. and a server availability error.

0 4
0 212

Hello-

I am working on an Ensemble demonstration that involves workflow. Over the course of testing I have cleared out the Ensemble message store several times. This has left several workflow tasks that no longer can be assigned, accepted or rejected.

How do I clear the Workflow Tasklist which is found by going to Ensemble -> Manage -> Workflow -> Workflow Tasks in the Ensemble Management Portal?

Thanks in advance

Ken

0 1
0 212
Question
· Jul 21, 2020
Server-less incoming Web-hooks

Hi,

Recently I have encountered a new issue, more and more 3rd party applications move to the cloud.

Web-hooks incoming from their sites can no longer be identified using a known and fixed IP address, so our customer's security department blocks them.

In past similar cases we use to grant access in the customer's Fire-Wall to the specified IP address - this is no longer applicable.

Has anyone else encountered this problem ? do you have any ideas ?

Thanks

0 1
0 212

All,

I've asked my teammate to open a WRC on this issue, but wanted to open the discussion to see if maybe we aren't the first people to see this issue.

The code we are deploying is a COS object with some Python methods. The code works fine locally on the developer's machine. However, when the business process runs in the server environment, we see the following when COS code attempts to call a [Language = python] method:

0 5
0 212

I have some databases in my cache instance that were created from an online backup file (.cbk). I would like to see the information for these databases in the Databases and SQL sections of Management Portal, but they only appear in the Classes section. I can navigate to the files in my cache instance terminal and see the CACHE.DAT files, and a check in the terminal shows that they are mounted.

This is what I see in the terminal for each database when I check to see if the databases are mounted:

%SYS>set db="/path/for/mydatabase"

0 10
0 212

I am generating the DDL from a modeling tool - ERStudio. But the DDL has 2 issues right now.

DROP TABLE schema_name. CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;
The Constraints is not supported but works with the statement - DROP TABLE Study_Definition.EVENT_STORE CASCADE;

Second if there is no object to drop, it throws an error, so is there a check like in sql server If_Exists that we can use in CacheDB?

0 1
0 212

Hi,

I'm trying to access the categories configuration for the WorkMgr via COS, so I can be able to create new categories for our processes and this way try to overlock the limit of cores*2 workers. I've seen that last version of IRIS is supposed to have a menu on the portal (System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > WQM Categories), but since we are in 2020.1 this doesn't exist.

Does anyone have experience with WQM.API to manage the categories, or the usage of ^%SYS("WQM") to set it directly?

0 1
0 212

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am learning docker to crack my upcoming interviews. I am confused whats the steps in a deploy process for Dockerized Apps stored In A Git Repo? I am so confused about this, Can anyone know about docker programming. If yes then please suggest some more tips which are useful for my future point.

Thanks Inadvance

0 2
0 211

Hello,

I like to know if we need to have the message in a file to process a Record Map?

I am working with Interoperability Production that processes files /messages using Record Maps. My team was asked to redesign the solution for deployment in AWS. We use containers. We had problems with having multiple containers processing files from the same directory. We are considering Amazon Simple Queue Service instead of having files on a shared file system.

0 1
0 211