Hi,

I know of the existance of (ELEMENTS) to create an index from a list, but I actually would like to index the content of an element of a list. Is it possible?

My scenario:

Class:
Property Test As list of TestList;

Test.List:
Property Name As %String;
Property Surname As %String;

I would like to have an index based on the TestList.Name. If I try using

Index NewIndex On Test(ELEMENTS)

it will create an index with Name and Surname in it, but I just want to have an index with the name. Is it possible?

0 3
1 301

Hi,

When Creating a custom security role, what privileges do I need to add to it, in order for the users that I grant him the role, to be able to use

dynamic SQL to perform read only queries on all tables in a namespace?

I have a security role, that contains the %Service_SQL privilege,

And yet when I connect to a terminal and try to run an SQL query using dynamic SQL , I get a "user is not privileged for the operation" error.

0 7
0 1.2K
Question
· Nov 19, 2018
Copy csv data into a global object

Hi, I have a CSV file with a list of 5000 records in the following format

Name, Acc, division

Eric, 1234, 567

John, 1235, 987

Peter, 3214, 879

I just want to copy the Acc, division to a global so eventually the global would be like the following:

^People("Customers", "Acc.division")

Can you advice on how I can perform this from the terminal? This is a one time task. I want to read all the values from the csv file and insert them into the global

Regards,

Eric

0 7
0 927

Hi,

I am having a problem in REST service when de-serializing JSON using a nested Property.

I am new to Intersystems and my first time creating REST Service. I setup Atelier dev environment. The worst IDE I have ever worked in. I was able to attach to a process in the debug perspective and step through the code, but one cannot see contents of variables nor print anything to the console, so it is useless as a debugging tool. When looking at a variable all it displays is its type of the variable and if I try to "watch" I get:

0 5
0 640

I'm trying to test SOAP integration by using one Ensemble production to send a SOAP message to another production, but I'm seeing the following error when I try to pass a message between the two:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=Server
faultstring=Internal Server Error
faultactor=
detail=
<error xmlns="http://tempuri.org">
<text>ERROR #7900: Service 'SOAP' not enabled for application '/csp/healthshare/hspc/'</text>
</error>

0 4
0 1.4K

I am reviewing some code where the % sign has been used liberally to name arrays that are worked on by different methods within the same class. Apparently it is not good practice to name variables with a "%" sign as the first character because this could overwrite other similarly named variables from other developers, including ISC! Is there another way to make a variable public ?

0 8
0 617

I'm getting this compilation error:

Kompilieren der Klasse digi.packet
FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <FUNCTION>zLockUse+5^%ExtentMgr.GlobalRegistry.1
> FEHLER #5030: Während der Kompilierung von Klasse 'digi.packet' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

when importing one of my classes on the production server into one particular namespace:

0 8
0 657

In my routine when I call set filestream.FileName = filename, I get an error

"cn_iptcp://localhost:56773/USER/%Stream.FileBinary.1.INT" does not exist on the Server

I successfully instantiate the %Stream.FileCharacter object. 'filestream' value is '1@%Stream.FileCharacter'. But when I debug the code, the step where I try to set the file name fails.

The port number for local host looks good for my current instance. I have tried a few variations, such as using the method FileNameSet(). But this did not work either.

0 10
0 538

I have an imported WSDL from SalesForce and I am trying to send a login-request to the SalesForce-servers via InterSystems. The login requires a username and a password in the body, and an organizationId in the header. I am having trouble filling the organizationId in the header.

Via SoapUI I can send a successfull message to the SalesForce-servers. The message should look like this:

0 4
0 2.9K

Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K

Is it just me or is the sync mechanism way too slow and too trigger happy to be used for large projects? It keeps "Caching for server connection" which takes a good five minutes!

Has it been tested with a large number of classes and CPSs? I have about 2000 of each.

0 2
0 483

I have a date in this format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS+HHMM" how can I convert it to UTC?

write $zdth("2018-02-01 00:00:00+0600",3,5)
>64680,0
write $zdt("64680,0",3,5)
>2018-02-01T00:00:00+03:00

As you see, timezone is lost. Docs for $zdth in timeopt (5) state: Specify time in the form "hh:mm:ss+/-hh:mm" (24-hour clock). The time is specified as local time. The following optional suffix may be supplied, but is ignored: a plus (+) or minus (–) suffix followed by the offset of local time from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

0 2
0 1.9K

SetIdentityInsert call controls the ability of the user to specify a value for the IDENTITY property when saving a new object, a value for the IDENTITY column or an explicit ROWID value in an SQL INSERT. If IDENTITY_INSERT is false and the user specifies an explicit IDENTITY or ROWID value when saving a new object or inserting a new ROW then an error condition is reported.

Setting takes effect immediately and lasts for the duration of the process or until SetIdentityInsert is called again.

My question is how can I change this setting system-wide?

0 2
0 289

I am new to Intersystems Cache, so please bear with me. We are using HealthShare 2013.1.

I have a routine to compare databases from separate instances where I want to ignore values that begin with %sqlcq. I thought this would be easy with pattern matching operator '?' but it is proving difficult and it seems to be because of the percent character.

For example:

0 4
0 426

Hi!

I have a qeustion if it possible to let Ensemble manage user rights from AD-user group?

What i want is to let external user have access to certain CPS-pages to read information. But not let them have access to Ensemble it self. And instead to set up individual accounts in Ensemble for each one of them i rather want to have dem in an AD-securitygroup.

Is that possible and also limit them only to choosen CSP-pages?

0 6
0 352
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
Extend XData UrlMap

Hi all,

I'm wondering if is possible to extend the UrlMap.

I want to create a base class and one method will be in all extended classes, so I've tried to create the map route in parent class, and the specific methods in extended class. But it doesn't work.

I've create the method in parent class and I've wrote the map in extended class. It works, but I want to put it in base class to prevent forget this call.

Note: The base class extend to %CSP.RES

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 5
1 603

I have a business process.

if it has an error it dies, or if a have a catch all/fault handler the execution flow goes there.

However, I want another behavior.

If any error occurs I want the process to "Pause" (and alert me), so I can figure out what went wrong and resume from the last request.

Here's an example of how it could work:

1. If an error is caught, call BO
  2. BO defers response
  3. BO sends alert
  4. Fix BP
  5. Manually resolve deferred response

I'm not set on the exact pause/resume mechanic but I hope it makes the general idea of what I want clear enough. Ideas?

0 4
0 279

I am currently working with someone who is in the process of moving an application written in Cache Object Script over to a Windows server. It was previously running on a Linux server so all of the paths are unix style paths. Is anyone aware of a way to have cache remap paths to different paths so this user won't have to go through all of the scripts and change them?

0 2
0 1.9K

Hi Community,

I have a need to access the Lock Table to find the Process ID of the process that has a particular global node Locked. The process holding the lock could be on any one of four application servers.

Having identified the Process ID, I then need to interrogate the local variables for that process, to find an application User ID.

I can then inform the current user which of their colleagues has a particular record locked, preventing them from continuing with their work...

Are these things I can do under Caché? If so, how would I do so?

0 6
0 617
Question
· Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service ( ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2
0 455