I need to open a Windows explorer window by pressing button on a Zen page.

Is this possible.? I

performed a search but I did not find anything.

The command I used in the terminal was D $zf(-2,"START C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32").

I am not sure how to use this in a Zen application.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 8
0 449

I have one REST service extending %CSP.REST

I am trying to call one method using JOB, its not getting called does anyone have any idea if i am doing anything wrong here.

works : do ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

does not work : JOB ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

0 6
0 314

Hi! I am working in a java project (Spring Boot+ Maven + Hibernate) using jpa/hibernate to manage the persistance with the IRIS database from the Docker image (store/intersystems/iris:2019.2.0.107.0-community) and I've found an issue using the IRIS instance, when I define tables with relationships OneToMany, ManyToOne or ManyToMany and I try to fetch all the rows of the tables using the default method findAll (JpaRepository implements that method to get all the rows by default) the query automatically exceeds the limit of licenses availables.

0 11
1 560
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
SDA - defined?

I am working on documentation on HealthShare and Standards, and in trying to define "SDA" I have found

multiple references. One is "Summary Document Architecture" and the other is "Structured Document Architecture" .

0 3
0 1.1K

In ios machine, I tried to connect atelier server connection . But I got connection refused: check the web server configuration error. Please anyone guide me how I solve this issue.

0 4
0 323

Hi all, My first post. I hope I have created it correctly.

Our team is looking to increase the number of characters in our Ensemble 'Categories' for Services, Processes and operations.

We are doing this to better identify things like Vendor, Message type and integrated application names...

One of our team members thought his might increase processing overhead and a discussion ensued that was not resolved.

my thoughts...

0 2
0 256

If you know the path of a file that exists in the instance's install directory, how can that file be opened and edited in Studio? This file is not saved under the visible directories in Studio ex csp or mgr. For example if you have no access to the server operating system command line, how would you be able to modify a file using Studio?

0 7
1 510
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 234

Hello,

Can anyone please provide me with a guide I can follow to create an entry in Cache's SSL/TLS configuration that would allow me to "speak" to an website via the Post method using SSL.

I need to simulate functionality that is provided by my browser but from with Cache.

The topics I have are:

1. From where do I source the certificate that will be used for this process?

2. What processing must I do on it to make it acceptable for Cache's SSL/TLS

3. What settings are required when filling the the form

2 3
1 2.3K

Hi there.

I am dealing with a clinical system that returns a stack trace within the NACK (Specifically, within MSA:3).

Within the stack trace there is an error code I am interested in, and hoped I could use the Reply Code Actions to look for that code within the error by using the "E*<text>" condition to either suspend or accept the response and move on. The problem is, looking at the error within the event log, I can see that the error text is truncated, cutting off the error code I'm looking for within the stack trace.

0 3
0 489

Hi guys,

I have never used regular expressions with caché object script before, so I've read through the documentation, but I am struggling with things that I'd like some help on.

My need is to identify specific html tags and transform them out to something else. Example:

I need to identify those guys in a wider string:
"<span style=\""font-family: '';font-weight: bold;\"" >BOLD TEXT</span>"
"<span font-style:italic;\" >ITALIC TEXT</span>"

0 4
0 459
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 287
Question
· Jun 13, 2019
When is a number not a number?

Noticed some unexpected behavior when using $ZTH

Resultant values less than 1 are treated as strings and values >=1 are numbers. Causing heartburn in $Query / $Next / $Order loops. Is there a setting somewhere that can change this?

Example:

// Parse the time out of a text string whose format is YYYYMMDDHHMMSSsssssssss (lower case s = fractional parts)

Set MsgDT = "20180405000000001005933"
Set MsgDTH = $ZTH(($E(MsgDT,9,10)_":"_$E(MsgDT,11,12)_":"_$E(MsgDT,13,14)_"."_$E(MsgDT,15,23)),1)

//Do it again, but add a sec to the time string

0 7
1 433

I am trying to pull the word count from Microsoft Word document into Cache. Is there anyway to get the values of the extended file properties without opening the word document? If I right click on a word document (Word does not need to be installed) I can see the additional properties that I want to reference however don't know how to access these without calling out to VBA or poweshell.

0 3
0 346

In my production I receive an XLFO stream and I would like to pass that to the FOP pdf rendering engine to produce pdf files .So far in my research that can be achieved through ZEN .I would like to create an operation that will take advantage of that and be able to pass my XLFO stream to the operation and create pdf files I found something similar here but for some reasons I get errors like below if any one understands what they mean please advice or someone who had to do something sim

0 2
0 567

Have enabled LDAP for our numerous , Ensemble, IRIS and cache instances with many namespaces. All is working fine and the ldap logins work.

But have noticed that the first instance that the user logs into the namespace is assigned to that user, but when that user than logs into another instance the default namespace from the first login is still there and doesn't update to the new namespace.

So this doesn't effect the ldap login but is now effecting the terminal logins where the user is now getting access denied.

0 1
0 269

Hello,

I'm new to Iris for Health and I'm trying to get some experience using it. I've subscribed to the Intersystems Iris for Health software in AWS marketplace. I successfully spun up the EC2 instance with the default security group. The try-iris instance is healthy and successfully starts within EC2. I've also successfully changed the default password too.

However, I'm unable to authenticate into the management portal. The portal launches okay though I keep getting an access denied. I'm also unable to authenticate into a session from the EC2 instance.

1 2
0 383

Hello,

We have a BPL that returns in Response several %Strings, Dates. When we try to add Array of Objects property to the Response we verified just before the BPL terminates the response object has correct values in all properties including the array. We checked the Count(). It appears that even array of String works correctly but we prefer to pass objects rather than strings.

0 2
0 455

I have several business operations that are all pointed to the same http server. Is there a way to set the http server within some sort of properties file or within the objectscript code? I want to be able to set the http server setting once rather than for every business operation. Any advice on how to go about doing this would be appreciated.

0 1
0 240