Question
· Apr 14, 2021
Java Connection Strategy

We are planning to build a REST API with the Java Quarkus Framework.

• There'll be a connection pool;
  • The DataSource instance will be automatically injected from the connection pool;
  • We will use JDBI to do SQL instructions and this will give us automatic Connection and Statement management;

This Caché instance already have COS applications running and consuming connections and licenses.

After doing this, we will migrate to IRIS.

0 1
0 323
Article
· Nov 26, 2019 3m read
Designing valid hierarchies in DeepSee

When designing a hierarchy in DeepSee, a child member must have only one parent member. In the case where a child corresponds to two parents, the results can become unreliable. In the case where two similar members exist, their keys must be changed so that they are unique. We will take a look at two examples to see when this happens and how to prevent it.

5 1
0 702

Hello All,

I am looking for some ideas from people who have automated alerting in place for their Ensemble or IRIS productions.

I want to start with basic things like, simply checking if a Production is up and running. Once this has been achived, I am looking to go deeper and implement monitoring on each interface level for things like, Queue Size, Errors and Inactivity.

1 3
1 342

Found one interesting behaviour in one system with Ensemble. Some Request class has a property with type %XML.CharacterStream by design, this class is the heaviest request in the system, and with profiling journal files, it got about 40% of the file. When I counted all the sizes of such streams per one day and found that the real stored data is three times less.

1 3
0 336

Hi Community,

I have created global with below values , now I want to iterate programatically.

^Book("Auto1","Properties","Color")="Red"
^Book("Auto1","Properties","Color1")="Yellow"
^Book("Auto1","Properties","Model")="SUV"
^Book("Auto2","Owner")="Prashanth"
^Book("Auto2","Properties","Color")="Green"
^Book("Color")="Red"
^Book("Color1")="Red"

i have used below method but only printing last2 elements properly

3 4
0 385

Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 223
Question
· Jun 10, 2021
HealthShare UCR User Roles

Hi anyone has created the user roles for UCR pls share details like if we want to create following roles what access rights should be give to each role.

UCR Admin - This user can stop/start productions, can enable/disable services, can run sql queries, can make changes in facility registries, assigning authority and other configuration.

UCR Developer - This user can add new services in the production but can not make any change in the registires and other configuraiton

0 1
2 297

We are developing some containarized cloud application level iris instances and using CPF Merge to do a lot of the initial buildout for the iris instance (i.e. create databases, namespaces, map globals/routines, ecp setup, etc...)

I am trying to figure out how to get package mappings into a namespace config, via cpf merge if possible... ?

This is the document I am working from to develop the cpf merge file -

1 1
0 292

Hello,

I have a question about a problem calling a SOAP Web Service.

Indeed, to retrieve data via a Web Service, I need to make 4 calls, one to connect, one to place parameters, one to retrieve data and one to disconnect. Using the EnsLib.SOAP.OutboundAdapter class, I manage to make my first connection call but for the other calls I would need to keep my session cookie otherwise it doesn't consider me as connected. I know it's possible to do this in REST directly in the EnsLib.REST.OutboundAdapter class but I can't find a way to do it in SOAP.

0 1
0 270
Question
· Apr 13, 2021
Technical Assessment Platforms

Hello everyone!

Have you ever worked with or undertaken a test through a technical assessment platform (Codility, Coderbyte, HackerRank, ...)? What was your experience?

Thanks in advance for sharing!

0 1
0 430

I have a SQL query that I want to run against MS SQL from cache ensemble using the SQL outbound adapter. If I run this query direct from MS SQL Studio it take about 7 seconds MAX and returns about half a million rows. The row only contains one column it is a number all same size and if I run this query in the production in ensemble it takes for ever the production finishes without getting the response back. The same query run in cache outside the ensemble environment writing results to a file it returns results taking about 3minutes to complete.

0 1
0 244