Now I want to return a large amount of data to the front end. The string length has reached 40000 +, and the returned data needs to be encrypted by AES + Base64. I can convert the string into a stream. AES can use the AESCBCEncryptStream method to encrypt, but Base64 has no stream method。Anyone who get the solution would you kindly share the solution please。

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 10
0 13.4K

Hi Community! Many of you have seen the Data Points podcast episodes that we have been releasing since February. I mentioned previously that I planned to pose an open question to the community about topics you might like to hear in a podcast episode. Let us know in the comments if there are any conversation points you would find particularly interesting, and we can try to include some conversations with experts on said topics!

And in case you missed it, check out Episode 12 about the all-new chat bot on InterSystems websites!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 135

My VS Code plugin "InterSystems Objectscript" upgraded to version 0.8.7 but the server settings no longer visible in extension settings and can no longer connect to our InterSystems server.

What has chnaged and how do we set the server connectio up? I checked the JSON file and it still has the settings as it was before but it is not connecting.

1 2
0 333

This article is a continuation of Deploying InterSystems IRIS solution on GKE Using GitHub Actions, in which, with the help of GitHub Actions pipeline, our zpm-registry was deployed in a Google Kubernetes cluster created by Terraform. In order not to repeat, we’ll take as a starting point that:

1 1
1 596

Hi Community!

Please welcome the next video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Implementing FHIR Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NKW4p3EqiYA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 395

This is the second post of a series explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Exploring Data

The InterSystems IRIS already has what we need to explore the data: an SQL Engine! For people who used to explore data in
csv or text files this could help to accelerate this step. Basically we explore all the data to understand the intersection
(joins) which should help to create a dataset prepared to be used by a machine learning algorithm.

1 0
1 240

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming "How Technology Supports Patient Adherence to Specialty Medicines" webinar on July 15 at 12:00 PM EDT!

Join a team from RxMx to learn how its Chameleon platform – built on InterSystems IRIS for Health – helps clinicians who are administering new specialty medicines to their patients, meet the needs of this industry.

Join this webinar to learn:

1 1
0 238

I have a couple of questions regarding /api/monitor and configuring it to use with SAM. In our environment we only expose port 443, so even though I define the Web Application to use unauthenticated, SAM is unable to make a connection. Is there any alternatives to get this working?

Also, even if there is a way to configure using port 443, unauthenticated access will never fly in our environment. Are there any plans to enhance SAM so it you use OAuth or even mutual TLS?

Dave

1 2
0 290

In Episode 12 of Data Points, we took a slightly different approach! Hear insights from three different guests — Jenny Ames, Gary Maggiolino, and Joey Moritz — about the creation of the all-new chat feature found on multiple InterSystems sites. You can see the chat bot in action on both the Getting Started site and all InterSystems IRIS or IRIS for Health pages on the InterSystems corporate site.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752

1 1
1 196

Hi Community!

Welcome the new video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Reducing Readmissions with Machine Learning

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RtiBJy9ScXc

1 0
0 177

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming "Development of Interoperability Business Hosts with PEX in Java/.Net" webinar by InterSystems Russia on July 16 at 10:00 (UTC+3, Moscow time)!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ArSnkOthz8E

1 0
0 183

Hi,

We are using IRIS, and have some systems that we send data to that cannot accept messages with certain fields larger than a particular size.

Is there any way to utilize the schema to truncate any fields that are larger than the entered data?

I've tried just setting the max lengths and doing the transform, but it puts in the entire string, and can't find a topic for it.

There are a large number of fields that need to be truncated, so it would be ideal to get it to respect the hl7 schema maximum lengths.

1 5
1 549

Hi everyone.
We are a team of company "Constructor" and we develop cutting edge cartographic systems. Recently the amount of image data skyrocketed so we want to give our users the ability to tie images to places automatically. For that, we want to use AI/ML technologies and we have a cool task for you.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pHbC/4r7Z58m6f/

1 0
0 264

I'm working with VS Code on Centos 8. When I install the ObjectScript extension the installation succeeds, but the InterSystems icon never appears in the left-side panel. I can change settings for the extension - set the server info, etc. No errors show-up in the VS Code debug log.

UPDATE: the same thing happens on MacOS when using VS Code 1.46.1 and InterSystems ObjectScript extension 0.8.6

Can anyone suggest next steps for me to troubleshoot? Is there another log I should check?

1 3
0 731
Question
· May 26, 2020
accented characters

How do you allow accented chracters to flow through the engine without erroring out? I read something about adding a "!" in MSH-18 to accept the default coding, but now it gives me an error about "No translation table found". Does InterSystems have anything out of the box to account for accented letters? Does this need to be coded?

1 6
0 477

In Episode 11 of Data Points, UX designer @Ksenia Samokhvalova joins the podcast to talk about the approach to user experience at InterSystems, how it may differ from commonly considered UX concepts, and what her team is doing to constantly improve usability with the developer's goals in mind. If you'd like to take a quick survey to get involved with UX testing for InterSystems technologies, you can do that here!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/204814

1 1
0 307