I have been working on a project in our Dev environment which resulted in processing a few (million) HL7 messages, and I thought it would be a good idea to purge the namespace in a controlled way. My concern was when it hit the day where the scheduled task would purge 'the day of a million messages', it would fill the Journal Drive quite dramatically and would happen overnight resulting in triggering a response from the poor person on out of hours support.

My idea of a controlled way was to:

0 6
0 906

I have a table with a Varchar(max) column that I have created via the HealthShare SQL portal, and I see that in it's underlying class that column corresponds to a %Stream.GlobalCharacter

When I try to do a text search on that column (referenced as cd.Code in the example below) I get an error

0 1
0 243

I started with the Atelier Stand Alone.

Now I have moved on to Atelier as a plug-in to Eclipse.

With the Stand Alone I had access to two help topics, the Workbench and the InterSystems Atelier.

Now, as a plug-in I have access to a number of other help topics.

When I do a Help Contents, how do I eliminate those help topics I have no interest in?

Or only do a Help Contents on the topics that apply to me as a Atelier user?

I apologize if you have already covered this, but there is so much to read on Atelier already.

0 2
0 234
Question
· Dec 13, 2017
Cyclic Redudancy Error

HI,

We are using Cache 5.0.15 version. We are facing error. I tried to copy the dat file, I am getting cyclic redudancy error.
I did run the integrity check and repair utility . Nothing works.
Now My question is how to recover the dat file with data.

Thanks in Advance!
Sankar

0 1
0 126

Hi Guys

how do I deal with single Quote inside string in an SQL query?

currently this type of query is failing with an error asking me for a closing quote :

Select * from cnd.Facilities where name like ''%Grill's BBQ%'

Thanks

0 5
0 661

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 409
Question
· Jul 25, 2022
Process XML document

Hi all,

I am looking at a task which involves processing an XML file. Picking the file up from a folder (c:\test.xml) reading the data out of the XML and archiving the xml after it has been processed.

I was wondering what the best way of doing this would be?

I have got as far as creating a service in Ensemble. The Service I have created uses the class name EnsLib.XML.Object.Service.FileService.

Any advice or tutorials/guides would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 3
0 260
Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 520

Hi

This morning I noticed that the ISCAgent.log for one of my high availabilty healthconnect servers has many entries that say:

"Mirror remote control command requested access to instance directory not found in registry."
Requested:d:\intersystems\healthconnect\

In addition, Messages.log has many of the following entries:

0 1
0 222
Question
· Jan 11, 2018
Routing Rules

Is there a way in the routing rule to compare two fields in two different segments? For example, for the message below we need to compare one Identifier in PID-3 (uiytr5678906^^^^CKS)against another in MRG-1 (uiytr5678A06^^^^CKS). Both will always have the same IdentifierTypeCode (PID-3.5/MRG-1.5), but the ID number can be different. Just to clarify, we only want to compare the CKS IdentifierID, not the entire field or all the identifiers in the MRG-1 or PID-3 field.

0 13
0 1.3K

Does anyone have experience with CircleCI or really any automation tool using %UnitTest?

I have built my app and ran my unit test in a Docker container automated by CircleCI. However, after many of the tests failed I see:

How do you halt out of the IRIS session and return an exit code to the shell?

I have a script in my repo that I pass into IRIS after CircleCI does the code checkout

iris session IRIS < inFile

0 8
0 377
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
Grafana/Promethus Questions

I am starting to look at add-ons/enhancements that can be made to our environment as we move from 2018.1.3 to IRIS 2022.1. During one of our internal meetings it was mentioned that it would be helpful to gather and keep track of metrics as we move to IRIS 2022.1. I am looking to at trying to capture Message Count, Database size, global sizes, etc... Through Global Summit, and Open exchange, I know there is SAM, Grafana, and Promethus. I am struggling with getting SAM working on a Red Hat Environment using podman and not docker, but that is another story.

0 2
0 119

Hi All,

I am trying to create a production from a script(routine).

I am using the below way to create an empty production

Set oProd=##class(Ens.Config.Production).%New()
Set oProd.Name="Test.NewProduction"
Set oProd.ActorPoolSize=1
Set status=oProd.%Save()

But when i tried to start the production, i am getting an error as "Test.NewProduction" class does not exists.

Is there any other way to create the production via routine or terminal using commands as above?

0 6
1 630

Hi,

Over time I have created an house-automation solution based on IRIS:
90% of my code is pure ObjectScript, with the most recent 10% being the use of Python libraries for specific tasks.
All of the above being terminal based up to now.

I would like to expose some configuration options / parameters via a very simple web page, to be serviced with the IRIS private web service (so I don't want to use an external Webserver just for this..)

0 7
0 364

Dear,

I am beginner with this system.

I would like to do a migration of Cache.

I have at this time a windows XP with Cache 2007.1.5.802.0.7279.

I already install on a windows 10 the version of cache 2017.1.1 Build 111

The question is how do i have to transfer DB from the old pc to the new one?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 5
0 676
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 226

Hi global developers!

I am using terminal but I have some problem with it.

I use $C(1) (ascii code 1) to separate data but I can't see it in the terminal and This is really hard to see in the table.

So I want to get you guys good brain and skill :)

how can I see it in the terminal ?

Terminal(intersystems) :

0 3
0 401