Question
· Jul 10, 2017
How to encrypt column value in sql?

hi

I want to update some columns in one table like this:

update table1 set col1=%SYSTEM.Encryption_AESCBCEncrypt(col1, 'key')

but the error is

ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -359 Message: User defined SQL Function '%SYSTEM.ENCRYPTION_AESCBCENCRYPT' does not exist

what's the corect syntax? Thanks!

0 2
0 410
Question
· Jul 12, 2017
Database Wildcards

Greetings,

How do I organize a wildcard search with respect to a database search?

Example of what I am trying to do: s x=$o(^G("ABC","A*",x))

Trying to navigate through the ^G global for all occurrences of "ABC", and "A*" ("A"+wildcard) but I am new to M and don't know positively how to do this. Perhaps I don't use an "*" at all, rather; another convention altogether.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance.

0 2
0 515

Hi,

I have a situation where I write a character stream to a file. The file content gets signed and the signature is sent to a service provider together with the file content.

The signing is done using openssl.

This works perfectly on a dev PC, which is runnning Windows and has a little-endian architecture.

The problem is as soon as I do this on the server, which has a big-endian architecture, the signed value is incorrect according to the service provider.

The content is signed using RSA SHA256 with PSS padding.

0 8
0 2.9K

Hello,

I need support for my case!!
I have 18 GB health care cache Database i face delay with filter and transmit data around 20 - 45 Minutes, I need solution to fixed my issue.

I did Rebuild indexes & Tune Table .

Thanks,

0 5
0 541

I was wondering if there was a way to if the user is using Studio and changes a file to get the users name and have a function run when the file is changed.

Ive got this working for .int files but not for .csp or .js or .css or any other kinds of files.

When we edit code we are logged in to the Cache backend’s server through Studio by using an iPaddress (which is on our network).

I know now there are concepts of file locks and logs for when certain tasks are ran or when a user maybe edits a file

0 5
0 367

version 2016.2.1 on windows

I accidently clicked the mouse into the output window of studio (where you get the compile results etc) and typed soemthing in there (by mistake) and it came back with <SYNTAX>.

I've been playing with it further, and it's like a cut down version of terminal.

I can "s x=1" and the "w x" and sure enough, it will display "1" (ie the value of x)

when I call one of my utilities ie "d ^dev", my utility runs as expected, but when I try entering a value (my utility was waiting on a read *x) it generated a <SYNTAX> error.

0 7
0 470

In which global cache class codes are storing in cache DB?

For example, Routine codes are storing in ^ROUTINE global.

situation: Need to read line by line and need to replace one string to another string in class files(.cls file) using programming.

Need to replace Property type in class files using programming i mean via programming to edit the class files

0 4
0 606

Should be easy, right? My DEV environment is working just find and sending out alerts via email, however my TST and PRD environments are showing "ERROR #6070: SMTP Send failed" on the Ens.Alert email operation. Same configuration settings on the operation, same SMTP server being addressed (I confirmed that I can ping the mail server from DEV, TST, and PRD boxes) and same port#. I turned on "Log Trace Events" but don't see anything additional in the logs. Am I missing something?

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,

Hunter

0 1
0 651

Hi , i have a JSON record as follow {value1,value2, value3}

i want to write my switch statement in this form:

<switch> my value
<case> value1</case>
<case>value2</case>
<case>value3</case>
​</switch>

is there any possibility to extract values from JSON record and put them in a switch statement?

thank's

0 1
0 2.2K
Question
· Oct 10, 2017
Create Custom Table or View

Hi ,

I am newbie working on Cache .

I have a global ^BB("QA",QDJ,QTM+i) , i want to create a table or a view to access the data from this.

I am expert in creating tables & views on RDBS like Oracle, SQL server. But no idea on Cache.

Can someone guide me from scratch how to pull the data from the global.

I have installed Cache Studio on my machine.

Regards

0 3
0 751

Good afternoon - I am in the process of writing a AngularJS front-end for some CoS functions that my integration team uses for auditing, analyzing and various other purposes. I have re-tooled the functions to return JSON results that AngularJS can then interpret and display. Many kudos to the AngularJS series on this site for giving me a jump start.

0 6
0 666

Hi Developer community

Does anyone know where the custom message filters for the message browser live? You can load and save by name and existing filters appear in a list. I want to export them from an existing production and import then into a new one.

Thanks in advance

MikeD

0 3
0 317

Hello, this is going to be a stupid question, yea I know, there are no stupid questions.

Say, I have an Object Property, Name or Count or Title, or whatever.

How can I get a list, or find out all the different ways it can be expressed?

Example:

-Property Name As %Name;

-Property Name As %String="me"

-Property Name As %String [ Required];

But what other parameters, keywords, restrictions, lists, etc. that I can apply to this Property?

0 5
0 503

Hi,

a Customer of ours comes up with a requirement to improve an existing email business service within one of his ensemble productions. The services fetches emails from a mailserver on a daily basis and extract attached files from this email and send them along with some meta information through the production.

0 3
0 411

I am trying to transform an Enlib.EDI.XML.Document through aXLT I know how to trans form the xml document through a xlt stylesheet but been trying to get an Enlib.EDI.XML. Document from a procees by creating aoperation that will do the transformation of this to file if this can be done in a process all ideas welcome so far I have come to this and I keep getting an error

0 7
0 823