Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K

I downloaded IAM-3.4.2.0-5604.tar.gz from the Online Distribution site this morning, it the implementation to install it on our Development environment to see if it is a viable solution. Following the instructions, I have ran into an issue trying to make sure I am entering the information into the prompts correctly.

I have IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2024.1 running locally using a Local Web Server, so when prompted I have entered the IP Address and port 443 is that correct?

0 8
0 67

Hi

We have just completed a migration of a test environment from Ensemble 2012 to Ensemble 2017 on a new server. This is the last in a series of migrations but the first to encounter this particular issue. All web clients making SOAP requests to a particular external web service are receiving a fault that states:

The SOAP action specified on the message, '', does not match the HTTP SOAP Action, 'http://<expected target service action follows here>'.

0 1
0 209

I want to upload several files using the html tag

< input multiple="multiple" name="BulkFileUpload" type="file">

. The upload.csp page in the SAMPLE namespace only shows how to extract a single file from the MimeData on the %request object. I cannot fathom how to extract multiple files from the MimeData in the %request object in cache. Can some kind soul explain to me how to do that?

0 2
0 410

I have a process that takes data from a CSV file (actually a record mapper object) and creates a nicely formatted JSON string I would love to send this along to a RESTful business operation. However no matter what I try, I continually get <INVALID OREF> errors when trying to populate the object that extends Ens.Request to give it the JSON string.

I can add strings, other objects, you name it - but stuffing a JSON formatted variable/object into another object I want to send someplace is proving to be an impossibility.

0 8
1 779
Question
· May 1, 2019
Search Criteria error

When we go to specific name space to search messages in message viewer, at the moment we are adding the search criteria to add criterion type as SearchTable Field, and clicking the dropdown in Class field, there is an error says below in the image:

Could anyone please let me know what exactly the error is from? Thanks so much.

0 2
0 183

Hello,

When creating an outbound X12 file (834, 835, 837, etc), what's the easiest way to keep a segment count to use in the SE01 element? Other mapping tools I've used either detect it's an X12 file and do this automatically, or there's an option to keep a count after each outputted segment. The Data Transformation tool within Health Connect doesn't seem to have similar functionality, but I could just be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason

0 3
0 1.1K

Hello Cache Developers! The purpose for this post is to outline a coding challenge that I have encountered when trying to use shortcuts (i.e. CTRL+G) within a ZEN application. Allow me to provide a summarized background:

Our application has a ZEN page (call it the PPL page) with a tablepane that displays a list of records. This page also has an iFrame (#1)

0 1
0 236

In ios machine, I tried to connect atelier server connection . But I got connection refused: check the web server configuration error. Please anyone guide me how I solve this issue.

0 4
0 324

I have created a custom container that contains medication adherence data. I want to know the best-practice way of querying the data for to display in a custom Zen page in the Clinical Viewer for a given loaded patient.

Let's say the custom class is called Hospital.Data.MedicationAdherenceData. Let's say the streamlet class is Hospital.SDA3.Streamlet.MedicationAdherenceData

0 3
0 474

When publish my application on the iis server below function not working..

Public Shared Sub Connection()
Try
factory = CreateObject("CacheObject.Factory")
If Not factory.IsConnected() Then
Dim connectstring As String
connectstring = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Get("con")
Dim success As Boolean
success = factory.Connect(connectstring)
End If

0 1
0 367

Hello community,

I need to know if there is any method which can me say specified imported files or namespaces in Cache.

To better specification of my problem, I've got two installer manifests. Firts one did some resource changing and import some files and classes, second one must be started after the first one, because it's only his update, which creates some nemaspaces. So i need to check if the first manifest ran succesful and I can start the second one.

0 1
0 187

We have created a custom SDA container to store a certain kind of new, customized patient data.

We are observing a behavior in the correspoding analytics table for this custom SDA class where rows are added for a patient for which the MPI is null and the patient record does not exist.

0 2
0 275

Hello!

I am taking the 'Creating an InterSystems Class Definition' course, and the Exercices asks to open a Terminal from the Management Portal to create and interact with a new object. I didn't found how to acces tot the Terminal from the Management Portal, and the documentation I have seen doesn't help me... sad

0 11
0 695

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 558

Is there a way to set null in dynamic object without using %Set methods?

I have this method and I need to set NULL as, well, null and not string.

ClassMethod node(name) [ CodeMode = expression ]
{
{
    "name":(name),
    "content":($case(##class(%Dictionary.ClassDefinition).%ExistsId(name), $$$YES:"mycontent", $$$NO:"NULL"))
}
}
0 3
0 648
Question
· Sep 14, 2019
Replacing character groups

What's the best way to replace character groups?

I want not to remove character groups as $zstrip does but to replace them with whitespaces.

$translate needs explicit character list.

Effectively I want to remove any characters besides letters, numbers and a small (known) subset of punctuation characters, replacing everything else with whitespaces.

0 6
0 548

We have a case where we have 1 message coming in, but then sending two messages out to the same location. Even with FIFO sometimes the messages get out of sequence depending on what is need to be done to the message in the DTL before send. Is it possible to call sleep or Halt or write some kind of a function to put a pause in a routing rule between two sends?

0 5
0 588

Hi All,

We have a licensed version of Ensemble but for now, we use only the DB capabilities of Cache. As we create a custom Namespace, for e.g "Test", a new Ensemble Namespace is automically created by the system --"TestENS".

Is there any way where we can identify the system created ENS namespaces ?

0 2
0 297