Hello developers!

Share the best practices: 1) saving frequently used code sections, 2) quickly finding it, and 3) quickly including it into the current program?
There was a thought for 1,2 to use DC(this resource), but the search is not always convenient not only for me

The idea on the surface is to use the git repos wiki.
Are there any other best practices?

0 12
0 202

Does InterSystems IRIS will support Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition (Visual Basic)?

We are in the process of transitioning Intersystems Cache 2017 to Intersystems IRIS 2020 version.

For terminal based applications we can able to use the same DAT file used for Cache with minor changes.

For Web based we are using Visual studio 6.0(Visual Basic). Will IRIS supports Visual Studio 6?

0 2
0 202
Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Force YYYY format

Hi Guys,

when using $ZD(mydate,4) sometimes it returns year as 4 digits and sometimes two, and the documentation is saying ([YY]YY is a two-digit year if hdate falls within the active window for two-digit years; otherwise it is a four-digit year), what active window for two means and how can I force the year to be always 4 digits ?

Thanks

0 2
0 202
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Change UI Locale Code

What is the best way to add an en-uk.json or an en-za.json file to the custum folder, since the default is en-us.json?

<hspc-home>/base/ui-custom-app/assets/i18n/en-za.json

Where can I get the json files for UK and Za ?

1 4
0 201

Trying to setup my first OAuth 2 client to authenticate against Epic's Interconnect instance that is hosting FHIR/Web Service API's. Epic's documentation says the JWT request has to be sent as a POST request..

Does

GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint

and

GetImplicitEndpoint

automatically put the request into a POST request, or do I need to format a %Net.HttpRequest to POST?

Thanks

Scott

1 4
0 201
Question
· Mar 20, 2021
Compile problem base

Hi, I have a class that extend to other classes.

If I compile one of this classes, no problem is generated.

But if I try to compile the first class using flag c-ukb, all that extend from that and have the Date component generate an error.

The error is about the method %GetPaneContents from abstract class.

Do you already passed this? How can I solve my problem?

0 2
0 201
Question
· Nov 23, 2019
Clearing my cube of data

Hi I am experienced with Ensemble but working in my first DeepSee project, so forgive me if this seems elementary.

My question is, how do I clear the data out? Every time I build I am adding more and more data. But I would like to revert my cube to being 0 so I can reload it and start over? Set my row count back to 0?

I am unable to remove/purge through the management portal

-I've tried to kill my cube Do ##class(%DeepSee.Utils).%KillCube("MyCube.Cube") and then Rebuild it.

Thanks In advance

0 5
0 201

I am trying to do package mapping in the %ALL NameSpace.

I create a new Package Mapping entry and select my database bu the "Package Name" combo box never populates the packages in this database so I cannot select it, see screenshot below, the "Package Name" list remains empty. There definately are packages in that database. Why is this happening? Did I miss a setting?

0 1
0 200

In over a decade of using Ensemble/HealthShare, we have been able to use a single message type (doc type) for all HL7 ADT event types. We now have an application for which the HL7 segment sequence is different for A03s than it is for other ADT event types. The content of the segments is the same across event types; only the segment sequence differs. The data transformation has to do some custom logic, so we can't just use the "copy" variety of the transformation Create property.

0 3
0 200

Consider a Natural Key with an Identity (Serial) field.

I cannot seem to acquire the generated value after persisting my entity. That is, the returned entity by Spring Data's "save" does not have the generated value.

The value is generated by the database, and I can query it after repository.save(entity).

I have done some testing and created a Github repo with it...

0 1
0 200

I know there is the ability to enable Rule Sets within a Business Rule by dates, but what about Sub-Rules or just Rules in general? We have an upcoming go-live that is at Midnight and I was wondering if there was a way I could script out enabling rules/sub-rules within a Business Rule to save my team some time and headaches. Or is the best practice is just to create another rule for the go-live, then move it over once we are live...

0 1
0 200

Hi,

I am investigating creating builds from TravisCI, which will pull the source from github.
This will also involve a code review process, pull request, etc.

It will be done in Multiple phases. The first one will not involve automated testing using TravisCI yet. It will only involve travisCI pulling the latest code from github and creating a release for testing(A deployment file in a format that can be loaded by Ensemble0)

1 8
0 200

anyone know of a simple way to search a blob of text from a list of keywords in one fell swoop, without having to iterate through each keyword and perform an individual search? Ex.

s keywords="This,blob,text"

s text = "This is a sample blob of text"

i text[keywords w "hit"

0 2
0 200
Question
· Oct 26, 2021
Parse ACK msgs sample

Hello - basic question. Looking for sample code to parse inbound ACK messages. Messages are coming in a SOAP envelope. The ACKs will have MSH/MSA/ERR segments (other segments for QBP messages down the road). Looking at common, established way(s) to parse the messages HS would be a great help to get started on this. Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 200

I am playing with the FHIR Sandbox.

I want to sort the patients returned in the bundle from the Patient search using the _sort (according to FHIR standard the _sort parameter is what should be used to sort), but I get: "Invalid request URL parameter _sort specified"

So I am having to assume that InterSystems did not implement _sort.

0 1
0 200

I am trying to use EnsLib.SQL.Operation.GenericOperation for retrieving (multiple) rows. But I am looking for a way to handing a StreamContainer returned by the operation, in my business process such as receiving it in the Context object and packing it to a request to call another business operation.

Does anyone have sample code to do this?

Thanks.

1 2
0 200

How to import Custom Schemas from VSCode? They look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Category name="ITK" description="xmlns:hl7='urn:hl7-org:v2xml' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'" std="1">
<MessageType name='ACK' structure='ACK' returntype='ACK' description='xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v2xml ACK.xsd"'/>
</Category>

Instead of wrapped XML export produced by $system.OBJ:

0 2
0 200