Question
· Nov 16, 2016
timeout value

looking for what the timeout value is for the connection for shadowing. and if it is known the timeout for mirroring also.

I'm currently getting this error and when we go to mirroring it would be good to know also, this way we can go back to our network vendor and give them as much info as possible.

10/19/16-12:19:40:696 (d30b6) 2 [SHADOWING] SHADOW SERVER (PRODSHAD): <ZREAD>ReadNone+3^SHDWUTIL;ERROR #1071: TCP read timed out - remote server is not responding (repeated 16 times)

thanks

Paul

0 1
0 860

Using the following...

//Get PDF stream object previously saved
   Set pdfStreamContainer = ##Class(Ens.StreamContainer).%OpenId(context.StreamContainerID)
   Try {
     Set pdfStreamObj = pdfStreamContainer.StreamGet()
   }
   Catch {
      $$$TRACE("Error opening stream object ID = "_context.StreamContainerID)
      Quit
   }

Would it be possible to search the pdfStreamObj for certain values like a Medical Record, or Patient Name?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 929
Question
· May 4, 2016
Bootstrap's $navbar

Hi, The ZEN Mojo Widget reference at ../csp/sys/%ZEN.Mojo.WidgetReference.bootstrap33xHomepage.cls is a great reference for viewing the different components available with each helper plugin - and it also supplies snippets of JSON code to use in your layout definitions.

I'm having problems with the Bootstrap $navbar component however. This is layout definition, with a navbar and button contained within the bar.:

0 1
0 329

I'm revisiting some older projects that can benefit from the new JSON support and dynamic object capabilities in 2016.1 FT / 2016.2 FT. (Particularly, some of the really new features in the latest 2016.2 FT.)
For the particular thing I'm working on, it would be very handy to be able to merge objects, similarly to https://api.jquery.com/jquery.extend/. The closest thing I've found so far (in 2016.2 only) is:

Set o1 = {"a":1,"c":2}, o2 = {"b":1,"c":1}
Write "o1: ",o1.$toJSON(),!

0 1
0 527

In the documenations at this location http://docs.intersystems.com/enscomm20152/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic..., the normalize method applies normalizaion for text using the defined manguage and dictionary.

I want to normalize my iFind queries. How can I use the normalize method ? any code sample ?

I want also to delete properly the iFind index. Deleting all the rows in the table is sufficient ?

0 1
0 342

The following situation always catches out new Ensemble users, and is likely to continue doing this until it is addressed..

A business operation, service or other host that is configured with a dedicated # of actors, (ie, not using the actor pool) runs with the version of compiled code that existed when the host was started. This code is loaded in memory.

0 1
0 506

A new Health Connect customer has a few experienced Java folks on their interface team. As they get more into Health Connect and learn Caché ObjectScript they thought it would be useful to have a list of common Java statements with an equivalent statement in ObjectScript. They mentioned string manipulation as an example, but would be interested in other areas as well.

This seems like something that is probably already floating around somewhere. Does anyone have something like this or other "COS jumpstart for Java devs" materials?

Thanks,
Marc

1 1
0 406

I'm trying to read PID-3 and route the message based on if a certain prefix existed, but I keep getting Property Does Not Exist.

I've tried

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID()) Contains "COS"

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)) Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID()} Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)} Contains "COS"

This is a 2.3 MDM message. Thanks!

0 1
0 545
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
PDFs from COS

We have a very old green screen application which is currently producing PCL "documents". I want to update this to produce PDFs - are there any shortcuts / tips? I'm aware Zen Reports can allegedly do it, but I want to avoid that route if I can.

0 1
0 351
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
JSON to HL7

I have a project to convert a JSON message with two patient identifiers into an HL7 ADT^A31. Is there any documentation or training that you would think is appropriate?

Currently using Ensemble 2014.1.5 on AIX

0 1
0 2.3K

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to one of our Ensemble servers Cache database from a C#-windows form . I'm running the client from my local computer with OS win7. Using .NET FW ver 4.5.2 in the client.

ODBC local setup using "InterSystems ODBC35"

In this ODBC konfigurationview i can put my userID and password and try a testconnect (or ping). And that run successful.

However, we don't want to leave credentials in the ODBC-configuration it self (open up for anybody to use the source) but instead send it from the klients.

0 1
0 426

I have a tablepane in my Zen page that is tied to a class query. When the page first loads, the table is empty. A button onclick event causes the tablepane query to execute and load query results into the table. I want an onchange event from a datalistbox to clear the tablepane so that it looks empty as it was when the page first loaded. I have had no luck fiddling with javascript in the datalistbox's onchange.

0 1
0 391

I am trying to find the presentation for the User Group Sessions that were given at Global Summit last week. In particular the Healthshare Provider Directory presentation, so I can share the ideas with others at my organization. Does anyone know where I can find those? I am not seeing them under the Global Summit tag.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 437

I have a ZEN page with buttons, text boxes and a tab group. The tab group contains a single tab which I use to display an image(src). When the user, uses the browser zoom capabilities to reduce or enlarge the image, the other controls are reduced or enlarged as well. How can I reduce or enlarge the tab src alone? Thank you for any and all input.

0 1
0 379
Question
· Jul 13, 2016
Overriding soap body

We can override soap body by using WriteSOAPBodyMethod. Something like:

Method Online(ByRef Obj1 As myClass1, Obj2 As myClass2, Output ObjOutput1 As myClass1Output(XMLNAME="Obj")) [ ..., WebMethod ]

{

s ..WriteSOAPBodyMethod="override"

d (..WebMethod("Online","ProcessRequest")).Invoke($this,"Online",.Obj1,.Obj2,. ObjOutput1)

s ..WriteSOAPBodyMethod=""

}

Method override(proxy As %SOAP.ProxyDescriptor, tag As %String)

{

}

0 1
0 375
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
Telepath PMEP File

Hello All,

Does anyone have a specification for Telepath PMEP file formats?

They look like this

01|XXX|005|MIC|XXX Microbiology & Mycology|123456|25.08.16 15:06|
02|$$$|XX01|||L|
03|F|SURNAME|FORNAME|111222333|MRN1|01.01.1950|52 Some Lane|Somewhere|||AA11 1AB|MRN1|01.01.1950

0 1
0 387
Question
· Dec 27, 2016
Annotating PDF files

I've been asked to annotate a PDF file (in Intersystems Cache). That is, take in an existing PDF (printable form with areas for people to write in) and use Cache to update it (automatically fill the fields in).

Does Zen have the ability to set a starting/initial PDF? I see the ability to define an XML format to write in, but that's not exactly what I need, because that will generate my "answers".

I'd like to overlay my "answers" on top of an original PDF. Do you know how to do that?

0 1
0 567